The app to share #NowPlaying easily when you are playing music with something other apps.
! Notice !
To use this app, you must launch the app at least once.
Then you are asked to grant permissions as the need to app work, decide whether you allow or not (use this app or not).
Due to the nature of Android, this app can be not able to fetch track info.
Then, this problem may be fixed by force restart the app (opening this app's info in OS settings and invoke force stop).
Also, the app may stabilize when excluding this app from the power saving list of OS.
Requests and bug reports are accepted on the GitHub Issues.
- Show resident notification for share
- Create widgets for share
- Specify your custom sharing format pattern
- Specify prefix/suffix for each format pattern
- Fetch artwork from the device by track name, artist name, and album name
- Fetch artwork from external service when failed to fetch from the device (if donated)
- Colorize notification with the color based on artwork: background or accent color for the Android 8.0 or later device; otherwise accent color
- Share from Android Wear
- Share via Mushroom
- Auto-post for Mastodon
- Share via shortcut
- Share the Spotify URL of listening music (experimental)