Special features include:
- Look up history by gesture
- Two fingers touch to zoom text
- Double tap to full screen
- Save/read the text history
- Support complicated expression
- Continuous calculation
- Real voice result-sounding
- Value intellect copy and paste
- Abundant of constants and functions
- Unique undo and redo function
- Cursor anywhere to calculate
- User-defined data import and export
- Hex convert
- Convert content display (unit convert and currency convert)
Speak n Talk Calculator can recognize spoken compounded mathematical equations. For example you can say whats negative 2 plus 2 times 5 divided 3 minus 4 point 5 (-2+2*5/3-4.5) ? and Speak n Talk Calculator will respond with the correct result. But Wait there is more, you can also use the number keys to type in equations as well! Speak n Talk Calculator can even tell you jokes, just say "Tell me a Joke"
I recommend IVONA Text-To-Speech HQ for high quality voices over the default android voice.
Let the Speak n Talk Calculator do the Math and Speaking for you!
But this app doesn't have filelist. You can instantly check your voice after recording. You don't need change the page.
This app helps learners of English (American & British) French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and so on. You can check your pronunciation over and over again.
It's important for person who learns language to improve pronunciation. I hope that this app is helpful to you!
- Easy user interface
- High-quality sound
Considered the best fractions calculator, DLD Calc - Calculator develops and simplifies fractions in the best possible way, saving you a lot of time solving extremely large problems.
It's main feature is resolve fractions by steps simplifying and visualizing the operation in a practice and simple way never seen before.
DLD Calc - Calculator breaks the mathematical restrictions between complex calculus and it's decimal numeric solution.
It's not just another scientific calculator with algebraic and trigonometric operations, but an advanced integer fractions calculator.
You can use it to solve your mathematics problems in your school.
The interface is very simple and easy to use in your phone or tablet.
• Solve complex large fractions operations in steps.
• User friendly interface, very straightforward.
• Basic mathematics.
• Fraction addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Least common denominator.
• Greatest common divisor.
1) In the main screen, write your fractions formula. You can use integer numbers, plus, sub, division and multiplication operations and parenthesis.
2) Once you have wrote your expression, press the "=" button in your bottom right (big blue button) to process de operations.
3) Wait until your resolution is calculated.
4) Once your calculation is done, you can see your resolution solved in steps in your resolution screen and zoom in and out to see it entirely.
5) If you want to go back to the main screen in any moment, you can use your BACK button in your cell phone or tablet to go back.
You can enter numbers and operations voice.
Owners of devices with Android 4.1 and above can enter data voice OFF LINE .
For all other voice input by using on-line services Google. Decimal point is introduced by the words " point", " comma" , "and". Supports work with interest.
Possible to continue calculating ( " plus two" ) .
In the calculations "by hand" charges can be made by clicking on the " output field result."
Application finder lets you find out/locate/open up your application by voice. Yes, you can put this widget on one of the screen and use this widget to open up installed application by voice. i.e. Calculator, Calendar, Angry Birds.
Install this application and follow the below steps to put this important widget at proper location to help you frequently.
1. Long Press on any empty space of one of your wall paper/screen.
2. Choose Widget from the list shown.
3. Choose Application Finder from the list.
4. Click on the Application Finder icon.
5. Speak what you are looking for. E.g. Messaging.
6. It will suggest you the matching application.
7. Click on any of the found application.
8. There you go !!! You have opened the application you wanted so easily.
In case, if you are not able to find the application you are looking for, try again by clicking on try again buttoning and try speaking clearly.
We will be glad to incorporate your feedback and we are all ears to see what we did wrong and how we can improve. Your feedback is valuable for us. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or feedback from application for any kind of queries/suggestions.
Thanks for using Application Finder!
ATNSOFT Calculator is a free calculator for everyday use for Android devices, that lets you:
✓ Instantly enter numbers and mathematical expressions using an ergonomic on-screen keyboard and voice input (currently supports English, German and Russian). Just press the mic button and speak the expression (for example, 75 and 12 times 5 = 75 + 12 × 5 = 135): it will appear on screen and the result will be calculated immediately!
✓ Sometimes you may need to make two or more calculations simultaneously. To do this, you can switch editing screens with a horizontal swipe along the top edge.
✓ All calculations are recorded in the calculations history (simply click on the result field), from where you can insert the expression and result into the editor. Any record from the history can be tagged with text. These records can be instantly deleted with a horizontal swipe.
✓ Execute mathematical operations with incredibly large numbers and expressions. Raise to the n-th power or extract the root of the n-th power (for example, 5 cubed = 5^3 = 125; the cube root of 27 = 3√27 = 3). Percentage calculations (for example, 200 + 10% = 220).
✓ Convenient, user-friendly settings that can be opened by swiping from the left edge of the screen or using a menu button. The settings include: vibrate on click, full-screen mode, keep screen on, and other options.
✓ The result is always displayed naturally, without incomprehensible E's, dashes, and numbers.
✓ Quickly copy the result to the clipboard (with a long press on the result field).
✓ Easily work with many memory cells, and easily switch between them. You can set a name for each cell, letting you intuitively use the memory for a specific field of activity.
, Metronome + also offers up to 14 kinds of metronome sounds
Metronome +, although very powerful, but also very easy to use and everyone can easily get started.
* Very easy to use
* Custom beats set
* Support 14 kinds metronome sound
* Support accent mode
* Support for TAP computing speed
* Support Continue to run after the lock screen
* Support for return to the main interface, the background continues to run
* Timer to help control the practice time
* Support Flash Beat mode *
* Support vibration mode *
* Support subdivision beats function
* Support for complex beat pattern
* For Android OS 2.1 or higher.
* Most phone resolution screen adaptation
We like your feedback, thank you very much!
To thank all the support our users!
The calculator provides everything you need to calculate.
*Carefully designed interface; simple, elegant
*Function efficiently, the traditional shops pocket calculator
1.Easy to use
2.Basic Calculation (+, -, x, ÷, %,…)
5.Meet the precise calculation rules
History drag up and down gestures required to open or close
1. For Android 2.2 or higher
2.Most cell phone screen resolution adaptation
We love your feedback, Thanks a lot !