Students will get an online exam experience to practice, with handpicked questions for better exam preparation.
App Features :
- All the features of online exam conducted by banks
- Exam Language supported are Hindi and English
- Download more questions from within app
- Exam alert to notify you about new bank exam dates
- Read Current GK with weekly updates
- Keep a set of your favourite questions
- See detailed result of exams
- Tutorials to prepare for exams
This course also has daily GK update feature that gives you quick snapshot of the events happened during the day. Not only this it also has inbuilt discussions which people can discuss on all subjects including General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English, Computers, Reasoning. This app also include courses for IBPS IT Specialist Officer, Marketing Officer, SBI exam and other related exams. People can clear their doubts and discuss about Bank PO, Clerk exam pattern and other things.
The course material is designed by various experts of this domain. These courses have content from BankersAdda, Career Power, Pearson, Disha Publication, Unique Publishers including other famous publishers.
Here is the detailed course content -
1. General Awareness
For Banking Industry, this Subject covers all facts which are recent and historical and are important for SBI, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IT Specialist, Marketing Specialist, RRB and other related exams. This module not only include study material but also has exhaustive questions and their solutions including latest current affairs. This should be sufficient for various banking exam preparation.
2. Quantitative Aptitude
Being one of the most important subject of all banking exams including SBI, IBPS, RRB, other exams this course has covered all topics of this subject. From Shortcut & Tricks For Calculations to Number Systems And Ratio & Proportion, Percentage & Averages to Profit & Loss this has all topics that are part of IBPS, SBI syllabus.
This section covers Grammar, Reading Comprehension, important word list for preparation. This is a complete reference for English Section in IBPS Examination. It not only comes with study material but also has Flash Cards, Vocabulary questions and Test Papers for complete preparation.
As one of the important section of Bank PO exam this app has all the content important for Bank PO, Clerk exams. It include questions from fundamental level to the advanced level for best preparation of the exam.
Being a challenging subject this course has easy to understand course material. You can easily learn all the tricks and shortcuts on this course, thus strengthening your grasp on this section of IBPS, SBI, RRB Bank PO and clerk exam. It has more than 1000 questions in Reasoning Section so that you can prepare this section in the best possible manner.
This course include 5000+ questions to test your skills in all the subject areas
If you take this course sincerely you will surely be able to crack the exam. Best Of Luck from GradeStack Team for your exam.
Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/GradeStack
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/grade_stack
For more apps : https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=GradeStack+Education
Good User Interface for learning Quickly. and It is Full Offline Application No Need Of Internet
It provides search functionality so that u can easily search any bank related terms.
So it is very handy for all kinds of people.
It also provides Quiz Functionality so that you can check your skill levels.
It is mainly used for competitive Examinations and also moderate knowledge on banking.
Usage: Learn from the banking terms by clicking on it. You can search for your favorite items from search box.
You can copy the text by long clicking on the items and you can used to paste anywhere like message body or notes or mails etc; You can go for Quiz option by choosing no of questions from drop down and you can view your score at the end of quiz.
The Bank Exams App is completely free and is a must-have for all serious candidates who wish to succeed in banking exams like IBPS PO, SBI PO and the Clerical exams.
The Bank Exams App contains 50 tests spread across the following sections:
• Quantitative Aptitude - 10 Tests
• Data Interpretation - 5 Tests
• English Comprehension & Language - 10 Tests
• Logical Reasoning - 15 Tests
• General Awareness - 5 Tests
• Computer Awareness - 5 Tests
The Bank Exams app is ideal for candidates appearing for Bank Exams like IBPS, SBI & RBI (PO, Clerical & Specialist Officers).
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous organization which conducts Bank Exams and recruits staff members for various Public Sector Banks.
State Bank of India (SBI) is a government organization which conducts Bank Exams and recruits staff members for itself & for SBI Associate Banks.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is a government organization which recruits staff members for itself.
About CL and GK Publications:
Career Launcher is India's leading edu-corporate. Founded by IIM alumni in 1995, CL prepares students for MBA, Civil Services, Banking, SSC, GMAT, GRE, Engg, LAW, BBA and many other exams and tests. Over 1.2 million students choose CL for their exam preparations every year. GK Publications is the publishing arm of CL and is the market leader in several segments of exam preparation books.
CL’s classroom programs are conducted at over 250 centers spread across 175 cities in India. CL also has a host of online programs in every domain.
Bank Recruitment Exams (Clerk, PO and Specialist Officer Exam) are increasingly becoming popular with students in lieu of large number of vacancies in various banks. In the year 2015 more than 10000 vacancies are expected for various posts, be it Bank Clerk, Bank PO (Probationary Officers) or Bank Specialist Officers (SO).
So get updated on move with Jagranjosh.com Bank Exams Android App which provides information related to any Bank Exam for 2015 i.e. SBI/IBPS Recruitment 2015 Notification, Exam Preparation Tips, Syllabus, Test Papers, Question Papers, and Study Material etc.
The app comes with certain features as enumerated below:
• Exam wise categorization
• Bookmark on click
• Easy Navigation.
• Lighter than previous version
Enumeration of list of bank exam related information provided by Jagranjosh.com Bank Exam Android App
• Notifications of various Bank Jobs
• Study Material for Bank PO and Clerk Exam
• Previous year Bank Clerk and PO Exam Question Papers
• New Syllabus of Bank Clerk and PO Exams
• Result updates of All Banking Exams
• Bank Exam Preparation Tips
• Admit Card Download Details
- Helps in preparing and practicing for all government competitive job exams including Civil Services (IAS), Bank PO and clerk, SSC CGL and 10+2, CTET and many more.
- Daily update of current affair 2015 questions.
- Competitive exam focussed objective questions in Hindi and English Language.
- Practice objective question banks for various topics including aptitude, reasoning, language comprehension etc.
- Free and paid mock test paper and online test series .
- Covers various state general knowledge for state level exams
For more information visit our website at http://www.onlinetyari.com
* BANK PO - IBPS & SBI Exam AND CLERK - Mock Test Series with Explanatory Answers
* BANK PO - IBPS & SBI Exam AND CLERK - FAQ's
* BANK PO - IBPS & SBI Exam AND CLERK - Articles to prepare better for BANK PO - IBPS & SBI Exam AND CLERK exams
* BANK PO - IBPS & SBI Exam AND CLERK Notifications
Note : This app also includes CBSE PSA 11th, CBSE PSA 9th, GRE, CMAT, BBA, NTSE, SSC, CA-CPT, CS Foundation, CBSE 9th Chapter Wise Tests, CBSE 10 Chapter Wise Tests.
Generic App build to help students at various edge level to prepare better for competitive & further study entrance
Get the most asked words for major Indian entrance examinations like CAT, CET, SNAP, NMAT, Bank PO ,IBPS and GRE and know that you will be one step ahead than the rest in vocabulary. All important words and their meanings are explained and also the words are expressed in a ''Sentence Form'' for the better understanding of the students. It also helps to improve your vocabulary on a large scale and hence it is very good to improve your English. Improving your vocabulary also helps you get better marks in all competitive entrance exams.
Why Vocabulary(Cetking)? :- because there's no better than ''THE BEST"!!!
Perceive it yourself!!!
1. CAT , CAT App , CAT exam , CAT sample tests, CAT practice , CAT questions , CAT Vocabulary
2. CET , CET App , CET exam , CET sample tests, CET practice , CET questions , CET Vocabulary
3. IBPS , IBPS App , IBPS exam , IBPS sample tests, IBPS practice , IBPS questions , IBPS Vocabulary
4. SNAP , SNAP App , SNAP exam , SNAP sample tests, SNAP practice , SNAP questions , SNAP Vocabulary
5. NMAT , NMAT App , NMAT exam , NMAT sample tests, NMAT practice , NMAT questions , NMAT Vocabulary
6. GRE , GRE App , GRE exam , GRE sample tests, GRE practice , GRE questions , GRE Vocabulary
7. GMAT , GMAT App , GMAT exam , GMAT sample tests, GMAT practice , GMAT questions , GMAT Vocabulary
8. BankPO , BankPO App , BankPO exam , BankPO sample tests, BankPO practice , BankPO questions , BankPO Vocabulary
9.SBI , SBI App ,SBI exam , SBI sample tests, SBI practice , SBI questions , SBI Vocabulary
10.IBPS , IBPS App , IBPS exam , IBPS sample tests, IBPS practice , IBPS questions , IBPS Vocabulary
The Bank Exams app for IBPS PO and SBI PO exams, is a set of 30 free tests designed as per the pattern of the bank exams conducted by IBPS and SBI.
They have been carefully designed keeping in mind the latest patterns of the upcoming Bank Exams in 2015.
The Bank Exams App is completely free and is a must-have for all serious candidates who wish to succeed in banking exams like IBPS PO, SBI PO and the Clerical exams.All the questions have complete solutions.
The Bank Exams App contains tests spread across the following sections:
• Quantitative Aptitude
• Data Interpretation
• English Comprehension & Language
• Logical Reasoning
• General Awareness
• Computer Awareness
1. More than 600 questions related to Computer Awareness.
2. A section of Computer Terminology.
3. Users can guess the answer and verify it whether they have guessed it right or not.
4. Summary of important terms.
5. Above all, its free......
Download this app and start preparing for the exams,
It can be used for following exams : -
1. SBI PO/SO/ClerkExam
2. CWE for Probationary Officer (PO) posts
3. CWE for Clerical Cadre recruitment
4. CWE for Regional Rural Banks (for both assistant level and officer level)
5. CWE for Specialist Officer posts (like IT Officer, Marketing Officer, HR, Agriculture etc)
We are listening. For any feedback or complaints, just sent us an email at: email@example.com.
We will respond to your concerns at the earliest.
TAGS: bank po, bank exam, bank interview, banking exam, banking interview, po, so, bank paper, bank papers, ibps, clerk, bank clerk, clerical,sbi,pnb, Regional Rural Banks,Common Written Exam(CWE)
This is the best app for students appearing for exams like IBPS Bank PO, SSC - CGL, SSC 10+2, IAS/CSAT and other national and state level exams. This app contains mock test, study material, Online quizzes and daily current affairs, theory, job notification, important websites and live discussion forum.
Content is offered in these languages:
- Detailed Theory related to every exam
- Jobs and other news alerts
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Practice MCQs
- Mock tests and online test series to practice for exams
- Online Account to track favorite questions.
- Daily update of current affair 2014 questions
- Detailed current affairs
- Compare your ranking with your colleagues and others.
Subjects covered are:
- Current Affairs 2015-16
- General Awareness Questions
- General Knowledge (G.K.) India and World.
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- History : Modern, Ancient and Medieval
- Computer Knowledge
- Science : Biology
- Culture and Arts
- All general knowledge topics
Exams which can be prepared:
- UPSC / CSAT / RAS / IAS / PCS
- SSC CGL / SSC 10+2
- Bank PO / IBPS
- CLAT / IB / AEN / JEN / IES
we respects the copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property of others and also we expect this from other users. In this app, if you found any information that is owned by you or any content that violates your intellectual property rights, please contact to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the first time, you can find out exactly what you need to study most to improve your score.
Free Mobile app from leading apps. developer distributing over more than 6,00,000 copies of MOCK PAPERS in CD Format in association with Arihant Publication and others.
Main Features of SBI Bank PO Mobile Application :
• Subject by subject testing.
• No need of continuous internet connection on your mobile.
COMPLETELY FREE. NO HIDDEN CHARGES.
It is set of Questions and Answers with Explanations of various categories such as Aptitude,Reasoning,General Awareness and Computer.
Internet is not required.
1.) Contains More than thousands of questions that enhances all your skills including Aptitude, Reasoning,General Awareness ,Computer etc.
2.) In Aptitude it is Categorized several areas such as Algebra,Problem on Trains,Percentage,Time & Work,Time & Distance ,Average,Profit and Loss,Problem on Ages,Odd man series Out etc..
3.)Every question has different 5 options which allows user to think and guess his/her choice. Later on user can also verify his/her answer.
4.) Share Questions using SMS, Gmail, [Facebook, Twitter - using Share feature]
5.) Question of the day - New question is shown daily to improve the aptitude skills.
Get Quick Tests and Study Material for IBPS PO and SBI PO exam on the go. The app covers the complete PO / Clerk course with detailed content for - General Knowledge, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, English, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness . The course material is specially designed to ensure you can learn on mobile. With most of the content being in Question and Answer format, the course helps you practice a lot.
The course material is updated by a team of professionals from premier institutes.
Most of the content is written by :
Jitendra Kumar ( IIT Roorkee) - Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and daily Current Affairs
Sonaal Topno ( IIT Roorkee) - Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness
Ashiwini Bidkar and Sheetal Deore - Detailed Current Affairs
The course covers the following subjects in detail -
1. General Awareness
With special reference to the banking industry, General Awareness covers all major historical and current facts that are important for the SBI / IBPS PO Exam. This section also covers Multiple choice questions and answers for important topics
2. Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Verbal Ability
This section has 50 topics which covers complete QA syllabus for SBI & IBPS PO exam. This section also contains 10 Practice test to test your skills.
The knowledge of computers is pivotal for a successful banking career and the exams also give it high importance. Get all the fundamentals and the set of important questions as a part of this course. This section includes
# Computer Abbreviations
# Computer Shortcuts
4. Daily Current affairs
Daily Current Affairs is the main part of every competitive exam. This section covers daily current affairs quiz and Detailed current affairs to keep you updated about the world. ( Current affairs are updated regularly by out team members)
5. Banking News
This section has RSS feed from Reserve Bank of India website.
Specially designed flashcards to quickly revise everything.
7. Daily Practice tests
Get daily practice test at 9 PM sharp. Daily practice test are designed to check your daily knowledge and understanding and at the end of the test you can also compare you result with your friends.
Exams which can be prepared:
- IBPS PO/Clerk
- SBI PO/ Clerk
- PSU Bank
- Any type of Bank Exam
we respects the copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property of others and also we expect this from other users. In this app, if you found any information that is owned by you or any content that violates your intellectual property rights, please contact to us at email@example.com