This course also has daily GK update feature that gives you quick snapshot of the events happened during the day. Not only this it also has inbuilt discussions which people can discuss on all subjects including General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English, Computers, Reasoning. This app also include courses for IBPS IT Specialist Officer, Marketing Officer, SBI exam and other related exams. People can clear their doubts and discuss about Bank PO, Clerk exam pattern and other things.
The course material is designed by various experts of this domain. These courses have content from BankersAdda, Career Power, Pearson, Disha Publication, Unique Publishers including other famous publishers.
Here is the detailed course content -
1. General Awareness
For Banking Industry, this Subject covers all facts which are recent and historical and are important for SBI, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IT Specialist, Marketing Specialist, RRB and other related exams. This module not only include study material but also has exhaustive questions and their solutions including latest current affairs. This should be sufficient for various banking exam preparation.
2. Quantitative Aptitude
Being one of the most important subject of all banking exams including SBI, IBPS, RRB, other exams this course has covered all topics of this subject. From Shortcut & Tricks For Calculations to Number Systems And Ratio & Proportion, Percentage & Averages to Profit & Loss this has all topics that are part of IBPS, SBI syllabus.
This section covers Grammar, Reading Comprehension, important word list for preparation. This is a complete reference for English Section in IBPS Examination. It not only comes with study material but also has Flash Cards, Vocabulary questions and Test Papers for complete preparation.
As one of the important section of Bank PO exam this app has all the content important for Bank PO, Clerk exams. It include questions from fundamental level to the advanced level for best preparation of the exam.
Being a challenging subject this course has easy to understand course material. You can easily learn all the tricks and shortcuts on this course, thus strengthening your grasp on this section of IBPS, SBI, RRB Bank PO and clerk exam. It has more than 1000 questions in Reasoning Section so that you can prepare this section in the best possible manner.
This course include 5000+ questions to test your skills in all the subject areas
If you take this course sincerely you will surely be able to crack the exam. Best Of Luck from GradeStack Team for your exam.
Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/GradeStack
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/grade_stack
For more apps : https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=GradeStack+Education
Students will get an online exam experience to practice, with handpicked questions for better exam preparation.
App Features :
- All the features of online exam conducted by banks
- Exam Language supported are Hindi and English
- Download more questions from within app
- Exam alert to notify you about new bank exam dates
- Read Current GK with weekly updates
- Keep a set of your favourite questions
- See detailed result of exams
- Tutorials to prepare for exams
- Helps in preparing and practicing for all government competitive job exams including Civil Services (CSAT), Bank PO and clerk, SSC CGL and 10+2, CTET and many more.
- Daily update of current affair 2015 questions.
- Competitive exam focussed objective questions in Hindi and English Language.
- Practice objective question banks for various topics including aptitude, reasoning, language comprehension etc.
- Free and paid mock test paper and online test series .
- Option to save favourite questions.
- Covers various state general knowledge for state level exams
- Works in offline mode.
For more information visit our website at http://www.onlinetyari.com
Bank Recruitment Exams (Clerk, PO and Specialist Officer Exam) are increasingly becoming popular with students in lieu of large number of vacancies in various banks. In the year 2015 more than 10000 vacancies are expected for various posts, be it Bank Clerk, Bank PO (Probationary Officers) or Bank Specialist Officers (SO).
So get updated on move with Jagranjosh.com Bank Exams Android App which provides information related to any Bank Exam for 2015 i.e. SBI/IBPS Recruitment 2015 Notification, Exam Preparation Tips, Syllabus, Test Papers, Question Papers, and Study Material etc.
The app comes with certain features as enumerated below:
• Exam wise categorization
• Bookmark on click
• Easy Navigation.
• Lighter than previous version
Enumeration of list of bank exam related information provided by Jagranjosh.com Bank Exam Android App
• Notifications of various Bank Jobs
• Study Material for Bank PO and Clerk Exam
• Previous year Bank Clerk and PO Exam Question Papers
• New Syllabus of Bank Clerk and PO Exams
• Result updates of All Banking Exams
• Bank Exam Preparation Tips
• Admit Card Download Details
Good User Interface for learning Quickly. and It is Full Offline Application No Need Of Internet
It provides search functionality so that u can easily search any bank related terms.
So it is very handy for all kinds of people.
It also provides Quiz Functionality so that you can check your skill levels.
It is mainly used for competitive Examinations and also moderate knowledge on banking.
Usage: Learn from the banking terms by clicking on it. You can search for your favorite items from search box.
You can copy the text by long clicking on the items and you can used to paste anywhere like message body or notes or mails etc; You can go for Quiz option by choosing no of questions from drop down and you can view your score at the end of quiz.
While prepare the questions we will cover latest event from sports, economy, states' news, national as well international politics and take old papers and previous years pattern into consideration. Besides a majority of questions some are specially of business GK and economics. As we understand that business GK is an important aspect of many exam viz. Bank PO and specialist officers' exam. In particular for those who appear for exams like IBPS and SBI. These questions are also helpful for those who appear for state officers banking exams like cooperative bank and SEBI. This app is also handy in case you are appearing for NDA, CDS, LAW, , Delhi Police SI, Data Entry operators or LDC.
As the name of the App says - daily current affairs – which means that we will prepare these questions on daily basis with latest events. Yes, each day of the year you will find some of the best GK questions that will help you immensely in your exam preparation. And unlike weekly or monthly this is the latest app on daily basis, which means that each day you will have something to look forward when it comes to daily dose of GA. The language of these questions is so simple that even students from Hindi medium background will find it very easy to understand.
How these questions will help you:
1. 8-10 general knowledge questions in the form of mock quiz based on latest 2014 exam syllabus.
2. Helpful model paper questions-answer for SSC CGL.
3. Monitor your current affairs progress on daily basis as you take one General Knowledge test each day.
4. Questions and answer in the multiple choice format, as it appears in previous year competitive exams like RRB Loco Pilot Assistance.
5. Through this GK quiz you can even see the top scorers of the day.
7. You can even invite your friends to take the quiz and even challenge him.
As this GK app would be giving you 10 current affairs question each day, which means that within one month you will have nearly 300 current affairs questions databank. And if you practice regularly then within a couple of months you will have close to 1000 GK questions and these questions will help you immensely in cracking any paper GK section even of DMRC CRA or SI and ASI in Police Forces and even CISF . Now questions are tuned in for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot exam which makes them a good study material.
Please ensure that you attempt full-length CWE GA sample paper. Each week we will be adding one sample paper questions with special emphasis on banking industry. And now we started to add questions based on India's general knowledge, history and geography on the tunes of CGL Tier 1 test. Please feel free to give your feedback and let us know if you are looking for questions on any particular topic or subject.
* SSC CGL Tier 1 Special Sample Questions: Prepared with the best study material and is based on the latest exam syllabus and pattern.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/instockcom?ref=hl
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
1. Category-wise article listing for all latest happening and news from National, International, Economy, Corporate, Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology, & Sports.
2. Study and Practice from Competitive Exam sample papers or test quizzes.
3. Improve general knowledge by playing the current affairs quiz.
4. Contains One Liner and Subjective Quizzes for Competitive Exam preparations.
5. Prepare for all types of competitive exams like Civil Services, Banking, SSC, UPSC exams right from your phone.
The App contains the following courses -
a. Complete SSC Exam Prep By Career Power: Provides complete notes on all relevant topics along with 1000s of practice questions to help you crack the SSC Exam. A complete resource for your SSC exam preparation. Get access to the full package for INR 495
b. SSC Practice Papers By Career Power: Provides high quality practice papers along with answers for your SSC Exam preparation. Practice with these papers to tune your SSC CGL preparation. Get access to all tests at INR 30.
The courses cover all papers that are part of the SSC Exam -
• General Intelligence + Reasoning - 50 Marks
• General Awareness - 50 Marks
• Quantitative Aptitude - 50 Marks
• English Comprehension - 50 Marks
The app is designed for SSC Jobs, SSC Combined graduate level exam (SSC CGL), SSC Combined Higher Secondary level Exam (SSC CHL).
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an government organization which recruits staff members for various government posts across departments. SSC recruits candidates for the combined graduate level, junior translator, assistant Sub-Inspector, stenographers, recruitment of SAS apprentices, junior engineers.
this is Officially Powered by http://dailygknews.com
Note: This App is supported only HINDI font supported mobiles. If you can't see hindi then upgrade your mobile.
use ful for UPSC IAS CSAT /PCS /MPSC /RPSC SBI, IT OFFICER, Railway , Post Office , Rural Bank, We are providing Daily Current Affairs and GK for , NDA , CDS, IES, STATE PSC, CWE EXAMS PREPARATION
“IQ test preparation” also provides an opportunity to test your level of preparation in the form of 5, 10 and 20 minutes test.
This is an updated version which includes lot of additional features along with already available distinctive features.
Our application covers many IQ and aptitude related categories such as Number pattern, Mental Arithmetic, Logical reasoning, Verbal Aptitude, Relationship Problems, Time and date Problems, Age Problems, Speed, time & distance and Work, Profit & Loss related problems.
Perfect for school, college and university entrance test and also for general use to improve mental health.
This is the best app for students appearing for exams like IBPS Bank PO, SSC - CGL, SSC 10+2, IAS/CSAT and other national and state level exams. This app contains mock test, study material, Online quizzes and daily current affairs.
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs) in Hindi and English Language
- Practice MCQs
- Mock tests and online test series to practice for exams
- Online Account to track favorite questions.
- Daily update of current affair 2014 questions
- Compare your ranking with your colleagues and others.
Subjects covered are:
- Current Affairs 2015-16
- General Awareness Questions
- General Knowledge (G.K.) India and World.
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- History : Modern, Ancient and Medieval
- Computer Knowledge
- Science : Biology
- Culture and Arts
Exams which can be prepared:
- UPSC / CSAT / RAS / IAS / PCS
- SSC CGL / SSC 10+2
- Bank PO / IBPS
- CLAT / IB / AEN / JEN / IES
we respects the copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property of others and also we expect this from other users. In this app, if you found any information that is owned by you or any content that violates your intellectual property rights, please contact to us at email@example.com
The map itself is quite large (6480,3888), so it's way too big to fit in memory all at once (6480 x 3888 x 32 / 8) = 100,776,960 -- over 96 megs. The VM heap size Android supports is eith 16 or 24 megs, so we can't fit the whole thing in memory at once.
So WorldMap uses the BitmapRegionDecoder API (available as of API 10) to decode just what it needs to display.
WorldMap is open source, and the source code is here: https://github.com/johnnylambada/WorldMap
•Learn Current Affairs and GK
• Students appearing for exams like SSC, Bank PO, UPSC
• It regularly update questions automatically.
• It can Mock tests for General studies preparation.