Can be better I used to love playing his game but things got old fast. Cource thats the point do the same thing over and over again or pay for it. Many games have this concept, however considering the developers are going to do an over haul on the game's presentation and mechanics, my full opinion will have to wait until the later part of this year when they have the chance to do so.
AWESOME GAME! Ive only been playing for lil over a week now but so far its a great space game. I really like that you can upgrade multiple buildings at one time. Research is easy. Attacking and Finding resources is fun! I like that you start out with a 14 day shield. I recommend this to anyone 👍
Much like the others out there. I wish the battles were more user controlled. Rather than a RNG crunching numbers and creating a fake AI battle for you to watch as if it's not mathematically determined who was gonna win already. Still I'm having fun.
The game is ok 5 stars for hoping they'll realease updates with being able to customize your fleet. Right now the only advantage is if you have more ships than the next person.
Good but there's a problem I keep hearing the name barny so barny if you pleas contact the player named marly Dixon and tell him to back off? I asked if hackers played the game because I didn't want to play a game that had hackers playing, and he started accusing me of trying to hack. I really love the game but if this guy keeps harrassing me I might stop playing. Thanks.
What is the mission? 5 minutes of assignments and then nothing to do while your peons do your bidding. No graphics, no purpose. Why even have alliances? Boring, waste of time.
- Strategic Chat room for Alliance Commanders and Officers only
- Alliance Bonus opportunity increased to 30%
- Alliance event activity posted to Officers chat
- New ‘News' Tab on Events tab showing Cosmic Storm and Universe Events
- Cosmic Storm information shows Nanites remaining to find
- New ‘Battles’ tab on leaderboard screen highlighting recent PvP battles
- ‘Last Winners’ leaderboard added between events
- Colour coding to show recently searched locations in the galaxy