This App is Alarm using GPS (GPS Alarm)
Have you ever missed the train station or a bus stop?
Here is the simplest GPS Alarm
1. Find or Touch the screen to set location for alarm.
2. Direct searching destination or Add favorite place
3. If you get in destination, doing Alarm with viberation or ringtone
(default distance setting : 500m)
• Routes and Destinations
1. Access cloud-based SYNC Services account on-the-go.
2. Fastest routes to your favorite destinations, searched locations and Ford/Lincoln dealerships – all powered by INRIX’s industry leading traffic and road incident data that covers over 2.8 million miles of roads in over 32 countries.
3. Download turn-by-turn directions using Send to SYNC.
4. Quick and safe on-the-go access to the latest traffic reports, turn-by-turn directions and destinations using simple voice commands via SYNC AppLink™.
• Vehicle Finder — Helps the driver save the location of his/her parked vehicle. This app also features a parking meter timer with alarm and a provision to take a picture of the parking lot/space
• Find a Dealer — Searches for a Ford or Lincoln dealership, makes a phone call and accesses the dealership’s website. The user can also download directions to the dealership into his or her vehicle through SYNC® Services.
• Roadside Assistance — Makes a phone call to an embedded phone number when in need of assistance.
Note: Downloading turn-by-turn directions is available only on 2013 Model Year vehicles with SYNC Applink. 2012 Model Year vehicles equipped with Sync Applink will also be capable once updated (via USB upgrade). Please visit support.ford.com or support.lincoln.com for details of software update availability.
VesselFinder Free features include:
- Real time positions of over 100,000 ships every day
- Ship details - name, flag, type, destination, ETA, course, speed
Do you want more features? Buy VesselFinder Pro and get:
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- Ship movement history - follow the track of each vessel for the past 24 hours
- Additional ship details - IMO, MMSI, draught, gross tonnage, size, deadweight, year of built, callsign
- My Fleet - add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet" list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- My Views - save favourite views of the map, so you can easily navigate to them
- Detailed map type
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder for the latest on VesselFinder.
For any help and support, please visit the VesselFinder forum: http://forum.vesselfinder.com/forum/6-vesselfinder/
mAIS is a mobile application that makes possible to use your mobile device to report the positions of a vessel to MarineTraffic. GPS-enabled devices (iPhone/iPad and Android) can be used to report the position, the details and the status of a vessel in case an AIS transponder is not available or the vessel is out of the range of MarineTraffic's AIS receivers.
The positions of a vessel will be reported if the application is started on the mobile device and whenever Internet connectivity is available. The position reporting will continue even if the app is running at the background on the device. This application is intended to be used only as a vessel's reporting tool and not as a personal location reporting tool. Therefore, it is important to be used only when the device is on board a vessel and it must be switched off whenever the device leaves the vessel.
This is not AIS
mAIS simulates the data transmitted by AIS transponders, however it only transmits data through the Internet and not through AIS radio-frequencies. It is clear that the information transmitted by mAIS is not visible by the AIS receivers of other vessels. It will be only displayed on MarineTraffic web site and apps. As such, mAIS is only a ship's self-reporting tool that does not substitute real AIS transmissions and it is not by any means related to the safety and navigation equipment of a vessel.
mAIS will work on GPS-enabled Android devices, as long as the 'Location Services' are enabled. It may not work properly on iPod or iPad WiFi, as these devices do not have built-in GPS and the position reports may be not accurate.
mAIS is continuously using the GPS of your device in order to report its positions. In most cases this is a power intensive operation and it will exhaust the battery of your device in a few hours. It is recommended to have your device plugged-in whenever you are using mAIS.
How to use it
A valid account registered at marinetraffic.com is required in order to start position reporting through the mAIS application. Register at http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/alerts.aspx The app must be configured to use the registered email and password as well as all valid details of the reporting vessel. A valid MMSI number together with the other details of the vessel (such as vessel's name, call-sign, dimensions, destination, ETA, etc) must be also configured in the app.
What if the vessel does not have a MMSI number assigned?
MMSI number is the key value for position reporting. A valid MMSI number, configured in mAIS app, is required in order to send position reports to MarineTraffic. It is possible that smaller vessels have not been assigned a MMSI number by their authorities. In this case you are still able to use mAIS, after having registered your vessel for a unique vessel's ID at this form on marinetraffic.com.
In order to avoid unwanted position reporting, MarineTraffic will send e-mail notifications at your registered e-mail address, whenever your app is active. This serves as a reminder that position reporting should only be active when you are at sea and must be turned off when at land.
The bandwidth consumed by mAIS is minimal. Even if mAIS is configured to send position reports at the highest frequency, it will use about 150 bytes/minute, which means about 210KB in one day or 6MB for a whole month of continuous use.
Tracking parcels of dozens international delivery companies are supported
with this application! Number of this companies always increases we’re
moving on and add new ones all the time!
Our development team is searching and fixing different problems constantly.
If you find a bug, write us and we’ll fix it immediately!
If you don’t find needed carrier leave a review with company name and
we’ll do the best to add it into the application as quickly as possible!.
save the tracking numbers in app
sorting the numbers by the company’s name, parcel’s name or parcel’s
Don’t spend your time install the app and track easy!
For now tracking is supported for the next delivery companies and post: