• Routes and Destinations
1. Access cloud-based SYNC Services account on-the-go.
2. Fastest routes to your favorite destinations, searched locations and Ford/Lincoln dealerships – all powered by INRIX’s industry leading traffic and road incident data that covers over 2.8 million miles of roads in over 32 countries.
3. Download turn-by-turn directions using Send to SYNC.
4. Quick and safe on-the-go access to the latest traffic reports, turn-by-turn directions and destinations using simple voice commands via SYNC AppLink™.
• Vehicle Finder — Helps the driver save the location of his/her parked vehicle. This app also features a parking meter timer with alarm and a provision to take a picture of the parking lot/space
• Find a Dealer — Searches for a Ford or Lincoln dealership, makes a phone call and accesses the dealership’s website. The user can also download directions to the dealership into his or her vehicle through SYNC® Services.
• Roadside Assistance — Makes a phone call to an embedded phone number when in need of assistance.
Note: Downloading turn-by-turn directions is available only on 2013 Model Year vehicles with SYNC Applink. 2012 Model Year vehicles equipped with Sync Applink will also be capable once updated (via USB upgrade). Please visit support.ford.com or support.lincoln.com for details of software update availability.
- United States (Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Miami, Tampa, Space Coast), Canada (Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Halifax, Toronto, Montreal), UK (London), Australia (all cities), New Zealand (Auckland), Ireland (Dublin)
- Public transport, private services (taxi, shuttle), car, motorcycle, bicycle (including bike sharing), and walking
Useful in every case!
- For Tourists:
+ Need to find your way around in a new city? Just use the address box to enter your next destination!
+ Already added your destination to your phone's calendar? TripGo will find it!
+ Want to save a trip for later? Just tap the "Reminder" icon!
- For Commuters:
+ Want to know how late the train is? Tap on the train station icon. Data is updated live, so you can keep up-to-date as the train falls further behind.
+ Want 1-click timetable access? Add the stop to your favorites (by tapping star icon) and add the TripGo widget to your home screen.
PROVIDERS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND:
- Adelaide, SA: Adelaide Metro
- Auckland, NZ: Auckland Transport.
- Brisbane, QLD: TransLink [*] - and the CityCycle network.
- Canberra, ACT: ACTION
- Christchurch, NZ: Metro Christchurch [*], Metro Timaru
- Darwin, NT: Territory's PT, Fast Ferries
- Melbourne, VIC: Metro Trains, Yarra Trams, Metropolitan Buses and some airport buses. Has most PTV services (Public Transport Victoria) - and the bike share network.
- Northern Queensland: QConnect, Sunbus, TAG
- Perth, WA: Transperth, TransBusselton, TransFeraldton, Banbury City Transit.
- Sydney, NSW: CityRail [*], Sydney Buses [*], Light Rail, Sydney Ferries, Busways Hillbus [*]
- Wellington, NZ: MetLink
PROVIDERS IN CANADA:
- Edmonton, AB: Edmonton Transit System
- Vancouver, BC: TransLink, West Coast Express, British Columbia Rapid Transport Company, BC Transit
- Winnipeg, MB: Winnipeg Transit
- Halifax, NS: Metro Transit (HRM)
- Thunder Bay, ON: Thunder Bay Transit [*]
- Toronto, ON: Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, TTC [*], York Region Transit [*] - and the BIXI bike network
- Montreal, QC: Agence métropolitaine de transport [*] (incl. Express), CIT, MRC, OMIT Sainte-Julie, Réseau de transport de Longueuil - and the BIXI bike network
- Quebec City, QC: Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC)
PROVIDERS IN THE UK AND IRELAND:
• Dublin: Dublin Bus, Irish Rail, Luas - and the Dublin Bike share network
• London: Transport for London - and the Barclays Cycle bike share network
PROVIDERS IN THE UNITED STATES:
- Los Angeles, CA: Metro [*], MetroLink, MTS, North County Transit District
- San Francisco, CA: AC Transit [*], BART [*], CalTrain, SF Municipal Transportation Agency, VTA, Golden Gate Transit, Marin Transit and several more - and the Bay Area bike share network.
- Washington, DC: MET, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit [*], Fairfax Connector, Virginia Railway Express [*] - and the Capital Bikeshare network.
- Miami, FL: Broward Country Transit and Miami Dade Transit.
- Space Coast, FL: Space Coast Area Transit.
- Tampa, FL: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, Manatee County Area Transit, PSTA, Sarasota County Area Transit.
- Chicago, IL: Chicago Transit Authority, Metra, and Pace Suburban Bus Service - and the Divvy Bike network.
- Balimore, MD: Maryland Transit, Montgomery County Ride On [*]
- New York, NY: MTA [*], Long Island Rail Road, Metro North, NJ Transit, PATH, Staten Island Ferry and a few more - and the Citi Bike network.
- Portland, OR: TriMet [*], Cherriots, City of Albany / Linn Benton Loop, South Metro, and several smaller operators.
- Seattle, WA: King County Marine Division, Metro Transit, Seattle Street Car, and Sound Transit.
PROVIDERS IN VIETNAM (beta)
-Ho Chi Minh City: SaiGon Bus
[*] including real-time data
Sadece uygulamayı çalıştırın o size yönünüzü gösterir. Yakında Kıble bulma özelliği de eklenecek. Program kodlarını Github hesabımdan indirebilirsiniz. (https://github.com/burhanaras/Compass )
İnsanlığa ufak ta olsa bir faydası olması dileğiyle...
You can miss the station of bus or subway you want to get off.
You do not have to worry anymore.
Set the destination easily, and when it reaches the destination can be notified.
- GPS is not used. GPS can not measure the exact location, but on the subway or bus, It could be out of service.
- The algorithm let you know it is around your destination.
- You can choose multiple destinations.
- Provide information on destination: distance, remaining distance, real-time speed, remaining time offers.
- Search location you want to find out.
- Choose destination and touch to get alarm.
- Provide the remaining distance and total distance.
- Providing the approximate remaining time, real-time speed.
This app tells you the destination you want to reach.
But, there is no legal liability of wrong information.
Car Finder AR automatically keeps track of where you park. Use augmented reality, 3D Google Maps and radar to find your parked car.
★New GPS Auto Track module will also allow you to track your car from home★
★Get driving directions to the nearest car park★
This app has been reviewed in the book "Amazing Android Apps For Dummies"
✔Saves location automatically when turning off the car *
✔New GPS Auto track / Car recovery mode to track your car if it gets stolen *
✔Augmeted reality/3D Maps/RADAR view to find your way back to your parked car
✔Shows nearby car parks on the map
✔Driving/Walking directions to your parked car
✔Manage up to 3 different cars
✔Send Email/Whatsapp/Line with the location of your car **
✔Store a log on Google Calendar ***
✔Home screen widget for saving location with just one click, one for each car
✔Parking meter alarm
✔Shake to save
✔Tell your mates where your car is by sharing location
✔Advanced algorithms that will NOT drain your battery
Comments from some users:
"I would be lost without it! Now updated for Ice Cream Sandwich and seems to work great on my Galaxy Nexus. Fantastic! This is a well written, excellent program. Not only will it help you find your car, but it will help you keep track of where you have been. The developer is responsive and very helpful. Update 1-17-2013 This is probably the most important app I use on my Galaxy Nexus next to GMail itself. Significant enhancements now include the ability to track yourself at regular intervals. I use it to update my Google calendar when I disconnect and reconnect to my vehicle Bluetooth. This is useful for IRS requirements and keeping track of time spent at individual client locations. I have zero problems with the app. You set it up and forget about it. It updates your calendar automatically. I give this app 5 plus stars!"
"Is very helpful. I had a problem and the response was fast and very courteous."
"This is a great app if you have Bluetooth in your car... The automatic memorization of last location is a godsend! Especially when parking in a atrange parking lot."
"Great. I have jelly bean and it runs perfect."
"Excellent tool Love the new features. Auto save on Bluetooth disconnect has made usage so easy. No need to remember to save the position manually."
* You need to have bluetooth connection in your car.
** This app will never send any email automatically nor access your contacts list.
*** This app only writes to your calendar. It does not read nor share any of your calendar entries.
Tags: car locator, 3DCoche, find car, find car park, car recovery, auto track
**** And now - you can find your car - automatically! ***
Remembers where you parked without any intervention from your side.
Just click on the red notification icon to find your way back to the car!
- Map view
- Street view
- Satellite view
- Radar view
- Transparent distance Panel
Tags: Find Car, Car Locator, Car Finder, parking, gps , maps, navigation, radar, route, walking, underground, automatic, parked, sensors, finder
*** Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries *** MTA App Quest award winner ***
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
nextstop San Francisco Bay, public transport schedule BART, SF MUNI, AC, SFO, 511 and many more - Transit
Nextstop provides an information service in real time for all public transport lines of San Francisco Bay. The current timetable and information of departure times of all stations are at your hands in no time. Additionally, to allow a better orientation, stations can be displayed on a road map. For route calculation, the departure and destination points can be either stations or positions on the road map. Nextstop shows you your route, from door to door including all footpaths. With nextstop you get important information for your travel all the time and always up to date. Where and when with nextstop
Start nextstop and see immediately the departures of surrounding stations!
Have a good trip wishes you nextstop.at
* Automatically shows all public transit routes near you
* Find departure times from stations
* Find stations and get directions
* Multimodal trip planner from Door to door
* Display stations in road map
* Route including footpaths and taxi
* Uses real-time predictions
* Text message ticket generator (Single / day ticket)
* Network plan - including Nightliner
* Disorders, Maintenance & News
Found an error?
Please let us know:
Timetable information and station's departure times are provided from 511 SF Bay. For this reason, all delivered results and the availability of the service cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us before you leave a bad review. Thank you!
★ Perfect! works perfectly, provides all required information.
★ Great app..all you need!
★ Excellent public transport app.
… and many more ☺
Supported Schedules: Ferry, Bus, Rail, Shuttles,...
Fairfield and Suisun Transit (FAST)
Golden Gate Transit
Healdsburg In-City Transit *
Muni (San Francisco)
Rio Vista Delta Breeze
Santa Clara VTA
Santa Rosa CityBus
Sonoma County Transit
Tri Delta Transit
Union City Transit
Vacaville City Coach
VINE (Napa County)
Capitol Corridor Intercity Rail
Muni (San Francisco)
Santa Clara VTA
Angel Island/Tiburon Ferry
Blue & Gold Fleet
Golden Gate Ferry
SF Bay Ferry
Hornblower Alcatraz Ferry
nine-county San Francisco Bay Area, timetable san francisco, transit, route planner, train, Bus, Golden Gate bridge, underground metro, tram, Ticket, Öffi, Öffis, Public transport, Taxi, scout, Easy from a to b. departure, time, Bus timetable, taxi, trip planning, Nightline, arrival, Route, Trip, nächster halt, next stop, trip wolf, city map, 511 SF Bay Transit Trip Planner, Alcatraz
New Premium Features
Support the app development and get awesome new features. Choose between public transport providers, get realtime disorders and many more...
PRO Version now on Google Play:
Working on making it so you can download the maps for the area. That way you wont need to have the gps or a internet connection.
Hello everyone. Have you ever went to a sports event or concert and forgot where you parked? With this app you never need to try hard and remember! This does it all for you! When you reach your destination open the app and click the button to store your location. When you are finished open the app and receive the location and it will take you right back to your car!
This app also allows you to view scheduled departures from transit stops near points you specify, or near your current location.
- Interactive trip planner with fares
- Filter trips by vehicle type and walk time
- Agency announcements/advisories
- Displays nearby transit stops
- Scheduled departures from nearby stops
- Dynamic zoom and scroll mapping
- GPS locations
- Saves recent trips and points automatically
- Save your favorites
This application has been developed by Mentz Datenverarbeitung GmbH for MTC's 511 Service.
We welcome your feedback. To send us an email, please click the "Help/Info" button on your phone when you are using the app.
Featured on Google Play Picks and MTA App Quest winner! Works in 62 cities across North America and Europe (see full list on http://thetransitapp.com/cities)
- Know at a glance when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Transit App is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app!
Transit integrates with the following transit agencies:
- New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, LIRR, Metro-North, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Stamford, CTTransit Waterbury)
- Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra)
- Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit*, NJ Transit, PATCO)
- Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop*, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus)
- San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, SamTrans, Hyperloop**, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit, Marin Transit)
- Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MTA, Virginia Railway Express*)
- Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA, Brockton Area Transit (BAT), Lowell RTA, Plymouth & Brockton S. R. Co., CATA)
- Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit)
- Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Kitsap Tours)
- Atlanta (MARTA*, Cobb Community Transit (CCT), Xpress by GRTA)
- Phoenix (ValleyMetro)
- Baltimore (MTA)
- Portland (TriMet*)
- San Diego (MTS, NCTD*)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA)
- Houston (METRO)
- Honolulu (TheBus*)
- Pittsburgh (Port Authority)
- Dallas (DART)
- Denver (RTD)
- Las Vegas (RTC)
- Milwaukee (MCTS)
- Salt Lake City (UTA*)
- San Antonio (VIA)
- St. Louis (Metro)
- Austin (Capital Metro)
- Kansas City (KCATA)
- Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit, Roseville Transit)
- Tampa (HART, PSTA)
- Hartford (CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Waterbury, CTTransit Hartford, CTTransit New Britain, CTTransit Meriden)
- Cincinnati (Metro, TANK)
- Buffalo (NFTA)
- Providence (RIPTA)
- Columbus (COTA)
- Madison (Madison Metro*)
- Louisville (TARC*)
- Hampton (HRT)
- Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit)
- Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
- Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries)
- Ottawa (OC Transpo*)
- Edmonton (Edmonton Transit)
- Calgary (Calgary Transit)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*)
- Québec (RTC)
- Halifax (MetroTransit)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit)
- Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*)
- Banff (Roam Transit)
- Kelowna (BC Transit)
- Squamish (BC Transit)
- Victoria (BC Transit)
- Whistler (BC Transit)
- Kamloops (BC Transit)
- Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
- Cali (MIO)
- Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien)
- Toulouse (Tisséo*)
- Nantes (SEMITAN*)
- Strasbourg (CTS)
- Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB)
- Rennes (STAR*)
* Agency with real-time departures and/or vehicle locations
- Extensive map support, coloured routes and stops with direction printed on the maps pin.
- Favourites screen with custom sort order.
- Realtime location of all available transit vehicles on your device maps.
- Accurate arrival time with count down by the second for the next bus.
- Search by address, location or Stop Number.
- Nearby screen for a quick access to bus stops around you.
*Please note that internet connection is required for the App to work.
Feedback and Support Please visit our page on Facebook
-Mississauga - MiWay
-Hamilton Street Railway
- Société de transport de Laval - STL
- Calgary Transit
- Edmonton Transit System
-Victoria Regional Transit System
-Whistler Regional Transit System
-Kelowna Regional Transit System
-Kamloops Regional Transit System
-Metro Transit - HRM
- NYC MTA - Bronx.
- NYC MTA - Brooklyn
- NYC MTA Staten Island.
- San Francisco muni.
- AC Transit
- Dumbarton Express.
- Foothill Transit
- Glendale Beeline
- North County Transit District.
- University of California, San Francisco - USCF
- Camarillo Area.
- Gold Coast Transit.
- LA Metro Bus.
- LA Metro Rail.
- Moorpark Transit.
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oak.
- Ventura Intercity (VISTA)
- DC Circulator
- WMATA (METRO)
This is a ** beta version ** and we welcome your suggestions/feedback at email@example.com
Taking public transit to work? Urban Engines gets you there on time. We support published schedules and real-time data (where available)
- Intuitive UI with local maps to quickly find nearby routes (SF MUNI, BART, Caltrain, SMRT, SBS)
- Trip planner for fastest routes to your destinations (buses, light rail, subway, commuter train)
- Favorites: quick access to your regular routes
Taking public transit, but not living in the San Francisco Bay Area? We have plans to expand to other U.S. cities in the coming months. Help us prioritize your city by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Works with the following transit agencies:
San Francisco / San Jose (BART, Caltrain, MUNI, VTA)
Singapore (SMRT, SBS)
Metrobus offers countrywide service from Miami Beach to West Miami-Dade and from the Middle Keys to Broward Boulevard. All buses are wheelchair accessible. In addition, Metrobus connects with Metrorail and Metromover. More than 90 Metrobus routes travel approximately 29 million miles per year using over 800 buses.
Miami-Dade County’s 25-mile dual track, elevated rapid transit system provides service to Miami International Airport (MIA) and runs from Kendall through South Miami, Coral Gables, and downtown Miami; to the Civic Center/Jackson Memorial Hospital area; and to Brownsville, Liberty City, Hialeah, and Medley in northwest Miami-Dade, with connections to Broward and Palm Beach counties at the Tri-Rail/Metrorail transfer station.
The 23 accessible Metrorail stations are about one mile apart, providing easy access for bus riders, pedestrians, and passengers dropped off and picked up.
Everyone rides free on the Metromover. Start your trip from any station. Look for the Metromover map at street level or near the entrance to each station.
Hours of Operation:
The Metromover inner loop and the outer loop (Omni and Brickell) run from 5 a.m. to midnight seven days a week. Trains arrive frequently.
Our app will ensure that Miami-Dade Transit customers have the most up-to-date and accurate route and schedule information free of charge.
New version updated.
- File size reduced.
**Testimonial from Miami Subway Trains Transit Tracker!**
***Nice Love it the best thing they did so far
***Wonderful. Highly convenient.
We also included THREE games!
Game 1 - Puzzle Game : 12 most outstanding and wonderful photo. Drag the pieces into the right place to recreate the image!
Game 2 - Brick Game: Change the block to fit each other!
Game 3 - Memory Game: Pair the same photo.
It is a 100 levels of brick game.
There is no time limit, but each stage has target points to proceed to next stage.
Once you complete each levels, you will love this game very much!!
Tips on Scoring:
The more blocks you clear, the more score you will get.
DISCLAIMER: All names, trademarks and images are copyright their respective owners. The use of any names, copyrights, trademarks or photos have been used for Descriptive Purposes only and not to show endorsement or permission to use. This is completely unofficial, and created for fans.
This app made by fans for fans, and it's for entertainment and personal purposes only.
Please note that the times are as accurate as the site updates them, so be cautious, arrive early and use your best judgment. This app is still new so if you find something wrong please let me know and I’ll do my best to fix it. This app is not affiliated with nextbus.com in any way
• Live bus times for over 150 cities
• Ability to store Favorite bus routes.
• Save your Favorite buses and stops to view later
• Find nearby stops using your location through GPS or network
• Real-time alert system to let you know when bus is near
- Bow Valley Regional Transit - Canmore/Banff
- St Albert
- Central Arkansas Transit
- AC Transit
- Amador Transit
- Dumbarton Exp
- Eastern Sierra Transit
- Kaiser, Oakland
- Lawrence-Berkeley Lab
- Mission Bay
- SF Bay Ferry
- SF Muni
- Tahoe TART
- University of California San Francisco
- Camarill- (CAT)
- Foothill Transit
- Glendale Beeline
- Gold Coast Transit
- Los Angeles Metro
- Los Angeles Rail
- Moorpark Transit
- Ojai Trolleys
- Playa Vista
- Simi Valley (SVT)
- Thousand Oaks Transit
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Ventura (VISTA)
- Black Hawk
- Vail Transit
- DART First State
• District of Columbia
- DC Circulator
- Ft. Myers
- I-Ride Trolley Orlando
- Georgia College
- Georgia State
- Georgia Tech
- Coralville Transit
- Iowa City
- University of Iowa
- Western Kentucky University
- Selkirk Transit
- CMRT and Howard Transit
- Charm City Circulator
- Collegetown Shuttle
- Johns Hopkins
- Loyola University
- Prince Georges County
- Salisbury University
- Towson University
- University of Baltimore
- University of Maryland
- Brockton Area Transit Authority
- Charles River EZRide
- Lasell College
- University of Minnesota
- City of Oxford
- RTC RIDE, Reno
• New Brunswick
- Saint John
• New Hampshire
- Wildcat Transit
• New Jersey
- Rutgers Newark Shuttle
• New Mexico
- New Mexic- State University
• New York
- City College NYC
- Downtown Connection
- NYC MTA - Bronx
- NYC MTA - Brooklyn
- NYC MTA - Staten Island
- Roosevelt Island
• North Carolina
- Chapel Hill
- East Carolina University
- Elon University
- Case Western
- City of St Thomas
- Thunder Bay
- Toront- TTC
- Portland Streetcar
- Allegheny College
- California University of Pennsylvania
- Slippery Rock University
- Temple University
- York College
- CIT Laurentides
• South Carolina
- Arlington Trolley
- Fort Worth
- Stephen F Austin State University
- Texas State University
- Fairfax (CUE)
- George Mason University
- Harrisonburg Transit
- Radford Transit
- WRIT Shuttle
- Seattle Streetcar
- University of Wisconsin Milwaukee