• Routes and Destinations
1. Access cloud-based SYNC Services account on-the-go.
2. Fastest routes to your favorite destinations, searched locations and Ford/Lincoln dealerships – all powered by INRIX’s industry leading traffic and road incident data that covers over 2.8 million miles of roads in over 32 countries.
3. Download turn-by-turn directions using Send to SYNC.
4. Quick and safe on-the-go access to the latest traffic reports, turn-by-turn directions and destinations using simple voice commands via SYNC AppLink™.
• Vehicle Finder — Helps the driver save the location of his/her parked vehicle. This app also features a parking meter timer with alarm and a provision to take a picture of the parking lot/space
• Find a Dealer — Searches for a Ford or Lincoln dealership, makes a phone call and accesses the dealership’s website. The user can also download directions to the dealership into his or her vehicle through SYNC® Services.
• Roadside Assistance — Makes a phone call to an embedded phone number when in need of assistance.
Note: Downloading turn-by-turn directions is available only on 2013 Model Year vehicles with SYNC Applink. 2012 Model Year vehicles equipped with Sync Applink will also be capable once updated (via USB upgrade). Please visit support.ford.com or support.lincoln.com for details of software update availability.
- Turn by turn directions
- Shows current destination
- Time to reach destination
- Distance to destination
- Watch vibrates for each turn update in route
- Toggle vibration on/off from menu on watch
- Supports low power mode (monochrome) to save battery power
- Toggle low power mode on/off from menu on watch
To use you must enable this app in your Accessibility Menu (see screenshots):
- Go to Settings -> Accessibility
- Under Services tap on "Google Maps SmartWatch 2"
- Make sure that the service is turned On
To use the app:
- Start app on your SmartWatch 2
- Open Google Maps on your phone
- Look up destination and start Navigation
- Directions will now show on your watch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
This app gives you the next scheduled departure times from all Path stations for trains going to your destination. The app lists the times for the next 5 trains to your destination from New York or New Jersey. Once you have specified your destination from the 13 stops in the Port Authority Trans Hudson rail network, the app lists the departure times for the next trains from the other stops. The weekday, weekend, and holiday schedules are stored on your phone, so it works underground.
Newark & Harrison times to midtown Manhattan
If you make connections in Newark or Harrison, please consider purchasing the Path Destinations Premium app. By including the transfers at Journal Square, the Premium app tells you when to catch the Path in midtown Manhattan to arrive on time in Newark or Harrison. The Path Destinations Premium app also gives you easy access to New Jersey Transit train departure screens at Newark and Hoboken.
The app developer is not affiliated with the Path or the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
- United States (Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Miami, Tampa, Space Coast), Canada (Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Halifax, Toronto, Montreal), UK (London), Australia (all cities), New Zealand (Auckland), Ireland (Dublin)
- Public transport, private services (taxi, shuttle), car, motorcycle, bicycle (including bike sharing), and walking
Useful in every case!
- For Tourists:
+ Need to find your way around in a new city? Just use the address box to enter your next destination!
+ Already added your destination to your phone's calendar? TripGo will find it!
+ Want to save a trip for later? Just tap the "Reminder" icon!
- For Commuters:
+ Want to know how late the train is? Tap on the train station icon. Data is updated live, so you can keep up-to-date as the train falls further behind.
+ Want 1-click timetable access? Add the stop to your favorites (by tapping star icon) and add the TripGo widget to your home screen.
PROVIDERS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND:
- Adelaide, SA: Adelaide Metro
- Auckland, NZ: Auckland Transport.
- Brisbane, QLD: TransLink [*] - and the CityCycle network.
- Canberra, ACT: ACTION
- Christchurch, NZ: Metro Christchurch [*], Metro Timaru
- Darwin, NT: Territory's PT, Fast Ferries
- Melbourne, VIC: Metro Trains, Yarra Trams, Metropolitan Buses and some airport buses. Has most PTV services (Public Transport Victoria) - and the bike share network.
- Northern Queensland: QConnect, Sunbus, TAG
- Perth, WA: Transperth, TransBusselton, TransFeraldton, Banbury City Transit.
- Sydney, NSW: CityRail [*], Sydney Buses [*], Light Rail, Sydney Ferries, Busways Hillbus [*]
- Wellington, NZ: MetLink
PROVIDERS IN CANADA:
- Edmonton, AB: Edmonton Transit System
- Vancouver, BC: TransLink, West Coast Express, British Columbia Rapid Transport Company, BC Transit
- Winnipeg, MB: Winnipeg Transit
- Halifax, NS: Metro Transit (HRM)
- Thunder Bay, ON: Thunder Bay Transit [*]
- Toronto, ON: Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, TTC [*], York Region Transit [*] - and the BIXI bike network
- Montreal, QC: Agence métropolitaine de transport [*] (incl. Express), CIT, MRC, OMIT Sainte-Julie, Réseau de transport de Longueuil - and the BIXI bike network
- Quebec City, QC: Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC)
PROVIDERS IN THE UK AND IRELAND:
• Dublin: Dublin Bus, Irish Rail, Luas - and the Dublin Bike share network
• London: Transport for London - and the Barclays Cycle bike share network
PROVIDERS IN THE UNITED STATES:
- Los Angeles, CA: Metro [*], MetroLink, MTS, North County Transit District
- San Francisco, CA: AC Transit [*], BART [*], CalTrain, SF Municipal Transportation Agency, VTA, Golden Gate Transit, Marin Transit and several more - and the Bay Area bike share network.
- Washington, DC: MET, DC Circulator, Arlington Transit [*], Fairfax Connector, Virginia Railway Express [*] - and the Capital Bikeshare network.
- Miami, FL: Broward Country Transit and Miami Dade Transit.
- Space Coast, FL: Space Coast Area Transit.
- Tampa, FL: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, Manatee County Area Transit, PSTA, Sarasota County Area Transit.
- Chicago, IL: Chicago Transit Authority, Metra, and Pace Suburban Bus Service - and the Divvy Bike network.
- Balimore, MD: Maryland Transit, Montgomery County Ride On [*]
- New York, NY: MTA [*], Long Island Rail Road, Metro North, NJ Transit, PATH, Staten Island Ferry and a few more - and the Citi Bike network.
- Portland, OR: TriMet [*], Cherriots, City of Albany / Linn Benton Loop, South Metro, and several smaller operators.
- Seattle, WA: King County Marine Division, Metro Transit, Seattle Street Car, and Sound Transit.
PROVIDERS IN VIETNAM (beta)
-Ho Chi Minh City: SaiGon Bus
[*] including real-time data
This App is Alarm using GPS (GPS Alarm)
Have you ever missed the train station or a bus stop?
Here is the simplest GPS Alarm
1. Find or Touch the screen to set location for alarm.
2. Direct searching destination or Add favorite place
3. If you get in destination, doing Alarm with viberation or ringtone
(default distance setting : 500m)
Smart Directions provides step by step directions between your current position and destination on your Sony SmartWatch 2.
Please note this application is only for the Sony SmartWatch 2 device.
* Get directions from your current position to a preset destination
* Configure 2 destinations that you can cycle through on your watch (preset destinations are configured on host device).
* Works for Driving, Walking, Cycling and Public Transport!
* Direction instructions are localised depending on language set on your phone.
* Think of this as a tool to help you catch your next bus/train and help you with route planning.
* Define destinations on your host device.
* Scroll up/down on list to view route.
* Press on location item to get more details in a gallery view.
* Cycle through alternative routes by swiping left and right on list.
* Route search criteria is based on your current time and current location. You can increase the time of the search by +15mins on your watch via the menu.
* Search result is cached, press the refresh button on your watch menu to get fresh results.
* To search for a route to your next predefined destination, press the ">>" button on your watch menu.
If you can get transport directions (public/driving/cycle) online in your country, you should be able to use this app.
If you have any issues or wish for a feature please drop us an email and we'll do our best to help.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
**** And now - you can find your car - automatically! ***
Remembers where you parked without any intervention from your side.
Just click on the red notification icon to find your way back to the car!
- Map view
- Street view
- Satellite view
- Radar view
- Transparent distance Panel
Tags: Find Car, Car Locator, Car Finder, parking, gps , maps, navigation, radar, route, walking, underground, automatic, parked, sensors, finder
«HUDWAY turns your windshield into a jet fighter cockpit»
«The Hudway HUD tool will remind you nothing less than a science fiction movie that you watched recently»
«Looks awesome, and it's surprising that no one come up with that kind of app before. HUDWAY can do what others can't»
«HUDWAY is a rare case of a really elegant and unexpected use of smartphone»
— Apple community @ vk.com
With the HUDWAY app, drivers can now navigate the road with both hands on the wheel and mind on driving. HUDWAY outlines the road ahead with turn-by-turn directions, and displays it on the windshield using head-up technology — details like speed, distance, and driving instructions are displayed in different light.
If you are foreign to concept of head-up technology, it is a display that presents information without requiring users to look away from their usual viewpoints.
It works off the back of Google Map and services. You build a route on the map, which the app then preloads so it can be used offline — useful if connection is intermittent or you don't want to use data.
The HUDWAY does not require any other equipment other than your smartphone. Just place your phone on the dashboard and the glare from the window will reflect what is displayed on the screen of the phone. This feature would work best in low visibility conditions, such as nighttime, rain, fog, or even heavy snow.
Attention: This app uses a background mode. Continued use of GPS and Audio-services running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Join our Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter:
For more information visit our homepage:
* Brand-New UI
* Better graphics for large screens
* show distance of companies in result list
* supports App2SD
- Contacts access for quick pickup location search
- Text messages allow you to send a cab phone number to friends easily
You have questions? Feel free to contact us through Android Market any time.
The application allows you to share your current location sending a SMS or an email.
This application supports the following features:
- Guide towards a specified GPS Point
- Display current GPS Location
- Save the current GPS position and restore it as targeted point. This can help you to find your car (car finder), go back to the begining of your pedestrian hike, ..
- Several GPS Point formats are supported: Degre:Minute (N 2°3.12, O 14°26.12) and Degre décimal (2.052, -1.2565)
- Share your current location using SMS, Mail, ...
- You can retrieve GPS data from a QRCode. You just have to flash a QRCode to be guided towards the exposed location.