Depending on your device you can use the following triggers:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
• Overlay icon
• Notification icon click
• Camera hardware button
• Long click search hardware button
• Custom shortcut
• Locale, Tasker plugin support
• Power connect/disconnect
This screen shot app will capture screens on Android 4.0 and higher, devices with root and some not rooted devices.
1. You can take a screenshot by touching the shot icon (only support on rooted phones and OS 2.3) or pressing power button and volume down button at the same time, or pressing power button and home button at the same time(on most Samsung phones).
2. You can specify the folders which the screenshots will be saved as images.
3. You can preview the screenshot and decide saving it or discarding it.
4. Croping any part of the screenshot.
5. Drawing on the screenshot.
6. Making mosaics on the screenshot.
7. Inputing custom text on the screenshot.
8. Sharing the screenshot after it’s taken.
1. Click on the screenshot icon, or press the power button and volume down to get screenshot
2. Find the screenshot in save path
3. Edit and share screenshot
Note: If your phone is not Root and system version is lower than 4.0, the software will not work
★ Take screenshots easily just by long pressing on side screen of your device.
★ Easily browse the taken screenshots in the inbuilt gallery.
★ Share your screenshots through the application only.
★ Choose which side to long press easily.
*We kindly request you to avoid writing negative feedback regarding root permissions. Android system does not allow to take a screenshot with out root access.
*You can write a support request on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Especially, this app is convenient for shooting screenshot of snapchat.
After taking screenshot, this app comes back automatically and allows users to share or edit directly.
As the status bar (the bar on the top part of the screen) will be replaced automatically, the private information(screenshot time and present active applications) doesn't show off.
You can also use the following functions if you may use advertising version or charge version.
1)Customize status bar
You can customize the upper status bar as follows. You can also delete status bar and lower navigation bar
*Standard application type
*Free text type(You can put any message you like)
*Delete status bar & navigation bar
2)Change image size and format
You can shrink the image to the defined size and store by PNG or JPEG. You can also change the compression ratio of JPEG and reduce file size.
3)You can use special gallery which makes it easier to select shot and stored screen shot images.
If you need further functions, please download the following professional version.
1) Launch the application
2) Press the "START" button (app is on standby behind)
3) Take a screenshot (snapchat, game scene, shopping item, clipping of home screen etc.)
4) App shows up on the screen (comes back from behind)
5) You can share it through WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook etc. with your friends or cut(trim) it
You don't need to be bothered anymore to go back to the gallery and chose the picture you took when you want to send it right away.
** Does not work on Galaxy Nexus or Tegra 2/3
** Samsung S3: Set recording mode to "High" in settings
** ICS+ devices: Make sure HW Overlay is disabled and "Force GPU Rendering" is enabled from the device's developer options menu
Screencast captures your phone screen at high frame rates into a high quality MPEG4 video with audio. It can also take snapshots of your screen by holding the search key on your phone.
This program includes a gallery to view, play, rename, delete and share your previously recorded videos or screen shots from within the same user interface.
Please contact the developer if you have question or issues, before rating the app low. The developer cannot help you if you only post a review and do not email for support.
You can also hit "Menu" and select "Report a problem" to get support.
**This app complies with the LGPL as it uses libavcodec by FFMPEG for the encoding process. The sources used are from ffmpeg-0.8 release, and compiled without modification.
** If you have never taken a screen shot with the hardware buttons for your device you may want to do a Google search to learn how. Some Android devices use different button combinations than others.
** Send SMS Permission is needed to allow you to send the screenshot to a friend by SMS. The app will never send an SMS without you **
Take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3, or Note 2 using a hand swipe:
1. Open Settings > Motion.
2. Scroll down and find Hand Motion, then Palm Swipe to Capture, and tick the box.
3. Close the menu and shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.
Another way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3 or Note:
1. Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will also grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard.
Both these methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy Notes as well, and the second method is also applicable to the Galaxy S2.
Take a screenshot on other Android 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2 devices:
1. Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time. Remember to hold them until you hear a click or see a screenshot sound. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Google Nexus 7 tablet and should be the first method you try on an Android device. Remember to hold both keys down at precisely the same time, and hold until the shutter clicks.
With Screen Grabber, send a map or directions to your best friend with a couple of clicks. There’s nothing quite like Screen Grabber and free is always good. Real good.
• With a single click take a screen shot of your Android screen. Tap. Done.
• Email that screen shot to anyone, anywhere, any time. JaredCo makes sharing simple.
• Screen Grabber stores all your screen captures in a new picture file called Screen Grabs. Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grabbed a screen shot of that important client’s phone number. It’s in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you.
• Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send with Screen Grabber.
• So simple to synch, Screen Grabber does it all for you. Download and you’re good to go.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, Screen Grabber stores it in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now.
And best of all, Screen Grabber is totally free so it costs you zip. But, like all JaredCo apps, it delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience.
You’ve got nothing to lose and lots of utility to gain. Like all JaredCo apps, we design them, we build them and we support them. Even the FREE ones.
Take a screenshot of your phone's screen, save as a jpg or png file, and share anywhere!
- Crop screenshots
- Draw and annotate screenshots
- Screen shot status bar button
- Screenshot widget button
- Shake to screen shot
- Delayed screenshot timer
- "Share" menu integration
- Custom save directory
- Overlay phone information on screenshot
- Works on ALL rooted devices, including Honeycomb!
NOTE: If this version does not work, please download "No Root Screenshot It", which will work on your phone (also available on the Android market).
NOTE: To remove superuser permission toast message from your screenshots, goto your "superuser permissions" app and disable toast messages.
Tags: Screenshot screen shot capture
Don't install if your device is not rooted.
Check out SCR Screen Recorder, the Android most comprehensive screencast recording app.
SCR Screen Recorder supports all Android versions since 4.0 and utilizes the best encoding method available on each platform.
Since the first release in early 2013 SCR Screen Recorder is frequently updated and new features are added regularly.
• SYSTEM AUDIO - On most devices you can directly record in-game audio
without quality loss caused by microphone recording speakers output.
The "Internal + Mic" option allows to add a microphone commentary to the system audio recording.
At the moment this feature is not available on Android 4.2 but it'll be added soon.
• FACE CAM - Share your emotions by adding a front-facing camera to your video.
You can move the camera overlay around so that it doesn't obstruct important controls.
• NO ADS - Unlike other "free" screen recorders SCR never display any ads.
Development of all my apps is supported only by donations and Pro versions.
• SETTINGS - No mater if you prefer to select simple presets or manually tweak every setting
we've got you covered. SCR supports many customizations and provides performance and stability stats.
• ALPHA FEATURES - Let us know what's important to you by joining SCR Alpha Testing Google+ community at http://goo.gl/PGYZ8r
If you'd like to receive Alpha updates and test brand new features follow the links in the About community section.
SCR Screen Recorder uses various hacks and unofficial APIs which may not work on some devices and ROMs.
If you encounter any issues please report it at email@example.com to help me get your device supported.
Before you buy consider testing SCR Free to ensure that your device is already supported.
This app collects anonymous usage statistics to help track bugs and analyze devices compatibility.
This software uses unmodified code of FFmpeg 1.2 licensed under the LGPL.
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again
This app will always be free! If you want to show your appreciation, please donate to Wikipedia on my behalf (and let me know you did):
Thank you! Email me if you have any other problems or questions I haven't mentioned.
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
May require a rooted phone.
Phone list that follows does not require the roots.
- Gallaxy series (S,S2,...)
- HTC phones (Sensation, ...)
- Motorola (Atrix, ...).
- LG Optimus series (G2X, ...)
- Analyzing possible capture method.
- Intuitive Topmost button to screen shot.
- Shake to screen shot.
- Status bar to screen shot.
- Intuitive Countdown feedback UI before screenshot.
- Edit(Crop, Draw/Undo/Redo, ...).
- Share menu integration for Email, MMS, ...
- Choose custom save folder
- Fast start shortcut (Long tab empty home screen > Shortcuts > Select ScreenshotUX icon).
* Rooting may be needed depending model.
BEFORE PURCHASING THIS,
You can test with "Screenshot UX Trial" version.
* IF YOUR DEVICE NEEDS ROOT and NOT ROOTED(and not support preloaded capture method),
You have to initalize screenshot service with your desktop.
(There is no other way due to Android security model).
Simply, Attach your phone to your desktop, and execute desktop app(You can download Liveov website, http://goo.gl/oV7vB).
More detail instruction guide is embedded this app.
* To use topmost camera button on ICS/JB, You have to root.
Google have decided not to export a screenshot service(feature).
May Be due to DRM or privacy issue.
If you root the phone after install ShotUX, Click "Update capture method"
* Please email with issues!
We cannot help you if you only post a review.
- CHECK_LICENSE, READ_PHONE_STATE: for Google License Verification Library.
- INTERNET: for connect to localhost screenshot server for rooted phone.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: for topmost camera button.
- VIBRATE: for vibrate feedback.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the screenshot image.
- GET_TASKS: for detect foreground Develoment setting activity for non rooted&non preloaded capture method.
Tags: screenshot screen capture snapshot no root rooting
No Root Screenshot It is an application that lets you take screenshots of your phone. This application works on ALL phones. Root is NOT required.
Take screenshots of any screen on your phone!
This application is for those users who need to take screenshots, but don't have root access to their phones.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING:
This application will instruct you to download and install a free desktop application on your Windows or Mac. Once installed, you must run the desktop application with your phone attached to your computer. This will enable screenshots on your phone.
Once you've done this, you can disconnect your phone and take screenshots whenever you want. However, every time you restart your phone, you'll have to connect it to your computer and run the desktop application again. If you restart your phone frequently, this app may not be for you, as it may prove to be too inconvenient.
Your phone will NOT be rooted or temp-rooted in any way. No system files on your phone will be altered.
If your phone is already rooted, please download the normal "Screenshot It" application from the Android market.
- Take a screenshot of your phone's screen
- Save as a jpg or png file and share anywhere
- Crop screenshots
- Annotate and draw on screenshots
- Screen shot status bar button
- Screenshot widget button
- Shake to screen shot
- Delayed screenshot timer
- "Share" menu integration
- Custom save directory
- Overlay phone information on screenshots
- Works on ALL devices
Please exclude this app from any task killer or anti-virus software on your phone. If you don't, you'll have to run the enabler more often.
Tags: Screenshot, screen shot, screen capture, no root
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Capture videos of your minecraft worlds, make screen recordings for promotional videos, tutorials, screencasts or simply share your finest moments!
Recordable is the screen recorder which:
* Is simple to install and easy to use
* Records your audio and gestures
* Supports almost all tablets and phones
* Easily shares videos to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.
* Does not require root (this is a non-root application, but if you have root you don't need a computer to install!)
Note: you'll need to use your computer to re-install the app every time you reboot your device.
A selection of some five star reviews:
Karlo Valerio on Apr 29: At first, I was a little sketchy, probably because I'd tried almost every other no-root method of video recording for android, and some were even more expensive than this one (yes, I waste money). So imagine how sceptical I was when I saw that you just follow the step by step instructions all the way through, and wow. I was amazed by how little lag there is in the recordings. I'm using my unrooted Nexus 5, and this works pretty much flawlessly for me.
Jakov Pavic on Apr 25: I love this app. Doesn't lag and don't need root. Thank you very much for the app.
Josh Jones on Mar 22: Just saw the update of this and tried it out. The quality is good, the fps is incredible when on no limit but the only potential problems are the power of your device, which can hinder your Max fps, and the amount of storage it can take up. Otherwise, a real gem like I said when I reviewed the previous version of this. If you're looking for a screen recorder, this is the one to have.
Jacob Rook on Mar 3: I am running a non-rooted device and this app works amazingly! Ive been looking for screen recorders that dont require root and a lot of them make you download all this stuff then end up not even working. I give this app 5 stars! Thank you so much for developing it!
Caleb Swanson on Feb 26: I have been searching for a no root screen recorder forever and I finally found it! Its so easy to do! And I bet there are people complaining that you have to connect your device to the computer but they give you a step by step tutorial that takes about five minutes! Trust me its not a waste! Thanks SOOOOO much for making this!
Nick Wolf on Feb 5: The best recorder that does not require root. Other apps do not really work or dont work at all.
For a comparison of Android screen recorders see: http://recordable.mobi/compare
Free demo version available from http://recordable.mobi/free
Follow Recordable on Google+ and YouTube
Screencast is a free screen recorder application. Record your screen into high quality video. Videos are saved as MP4 on your sdcard. Very usefull to create presentation or tutorials.
This application may works on some unrooted phones. Please tell us if it works for you. and if it doesn't, please tell us too to help us improve this app.
If your phone is rooted and the app doesn't work, please send us a message with your phone characteristics including processor information, thanks. This application doesn't support all Tegra 2/3 based devices.
If it doesn't work for you, i'm very sorry and know that i am doing my best day after day to add new devices on compatibility list - so please don't be rough on comments - thank you
**This app uses FFMPEG application for the encoding process
You are tired to search among all ugly ringtones stored by default on your phone ?
With Ringtone Manager, it is no longer a problem !!
You can simply remove unwanted ringtones, alarms and notifications !
- Display your ringtones, notifications and alarms list
- Listen ringtones before selecting them
- Select as many ringtones as you want to delete
- Delete several ringtones with one click
- Change your default ringtone, your alarm and your notification
Voice Morpher is professional voice changer tool for your device Android.
★ Completely change your voice with the builtin funny effects
★ Some filters change your SPEECH SPEED for additional fun
★ Instantly hear the modified voice
★ Save recordings as WAV files.
★ Some available filters: Robot, Cyborg, Monster, Helium, Barry White, Space, From the crypt...
Turn your Android device into a vintage photobooth!
- This app takes 4 consecutive photos and then frames them in a classic photo booth frame. Fun and magical!
- Presets available let you choose the style of your pictures: GrayScale, Sepia, Retro colors, vintage effects...
- Front facing camera support
- You will be able to share your pictures directly on Facebook or twitter.
This tool is very addictive! and please, send us your pictures ;-)
Before bad review, please send us the explanation why you didn't like it. This App use a lot of memory due to Bitmap effects... so keep enough memory to run this app.
This app shows information about in-range access points. choose from multiple views to see current network performances. This app is also a Wifi manager, you can see access points list and connect to them.
Show and Analyze the wi-fi channels around you. Droid Wifi Analyzer is a handy tool which helps you to select a better channel for your wireless router. This app is a great tool for anyone in IT or who is looking for the best internet connection on the go.
Quick games already configurated : Quick game, Normal, Deepstack
Customize your own tournaments and set up your game exactly how you want it to suit your type of game !
- Set number of players
- Set Stack size
- Configure levels
- Set level duration
- Set Game Type (FreezeOut, ShootOut, Rebuy, KnockOut)
Poker Clock stores all your tournament setups.
These ringtones are classic and you love it! Ringtones Retro contains high quality sounds of old phone ringtones. Nostalgia, remember happy memories when you listen those ringtones... Find a lot of legendary phone ringtones in this free aplication as the WE500, Socotel S63, old rotary phones, 3310, old home phones, first 'mobile' phones...
Keywords: Home Phone Ringtones, Nostalgic Ringtones, Antique Phone Ringtones, Socotel S63, WE500, Rotary phone, 3310, Office Phone Ringtones, Retro Ringtones, and more...
- Record notes of the highest quality audio, amazing voice recorder !
- Your picture and video notes are not lost in your gallery already overburdened, retrieve them quickly and easily within the application.
- Send your notes via email, sms...
SWARM will ask you to create an account (very quick process without email confirmation) or you will be able to play as guest without account registration.
• Simple one touch control gameplay
• 4 game modes from easy to hard
• Online leaderboard and highscore system
• Nice relaxing background music
• Social powered by SWARM (learderboards)
The gameplay is quite similar to Jewels, Bejeweled, Connect4. Try it you will be addicted!
puzzle free game indiams inlay classic arcade jewels jewel connect4 match-3 match-4 match Jewels Jewel line column collapse scoreloop