POWER KART meter telemetry
- Draw the graph of the power, gaining 40 points, one every second, you can set every 2s, 3s, etc.
- Draw a map covered gaining 200 points once every second, you can set every 2s, 3s, etc..
- By setting the gear, a reference speed to a certain number of revolutions, measuring the number of revolutions in that gear.
- Power produced by the engine.
- Also for cycling.
- Database to store the track.
- Export tracks.
- Estimate cost fuel.
Power Meter (power meter), is used on the kart and car to measure the instantaneous power output to the wheel.
It also measures the speed.
Resources: GPS and accelerometer of your smartphone.
Note: The GPS does not require internet connection, but is affected by the conditions of reception does not work indoors.
The menu draws, Help, Input, Refresh, Fuel.
Help explains how to use, recommend settings for cars, karts and motorcycles.
Input allows you to enter data.
Refresh sets the speed of acquisition.
If it does not receive the GPS: ... wait, trying to move to another area, or try to change the menu / Refresh / Refresh GPS and SAVE.
An abrupt acceleration produces peak power.
The measured values of peak power should not be regarded as real, are higher than the actual power.
Simple function to check the fuel consumption.
language: Italian, English
Power curve, torque, speedometer, tachometer, telemetry, data logger, datalogger, track, tracks, runway, race, kart, gokart, bike, map, aerodynamics, dynamics, rpm, engine.
CAUTION: Remove automatic rotation of the screen or not to turn the smartphone.
Easiest and most effective Golf GPS for Android! You Get:
* A GPS Rangefinder with accuracy rivaling any other app or $300 device.
* A Birds-Eye view of the hole you are playing on ANY COURSE IN THE WORLD.
* Zoom in and touch anywhere to get distance from you to that point.
* Easily plan multiple shots by tapping more than once.
* Saves battery by turning off GPS in between holes.
* Press the bottom button to start measuring how far you nailed that ball down the fairway!
NO clutter or unnecessary features. This app gives you all the information you need to take a few strokes off your game.
Uses advanced GPS distance algorithms for the most accurate range finding. Tried and tested on the golf course, this app will help you bring your game to the next level without breaking the bank on an expensive rangefinder. All of the accuracy without the cost.
Google Maps will let you easily see all course markers and obstacles. Measure the distance from yourself to any point with only one tap. Tap again and measure the distance from that point. Easily plan out all of your shots and knock a couple strokes off your Golf game.
* Measure multiple distances to plan out your shots
* Zoom back to your location with one tap
* Easily clear all measurements
* Turns off GPS when in background to save battery
* Switch between Yards, Feet, Meters, Miles, and Kilometers
* Easily find how far you hit the Golf Ball with the bottom button.
This rangefinder uses GPS technology to quickly and accurately find the distances that you need to keep your golf game on the fairway.
#1 Golf GPS App Worldwide
- No Subscription
- 40,000+ professionally mapped courses.
- Aerial view - distances to any point.
- Track distances.
- Handicap calculator.
- Keep score for foursome - PGA Tour quality stats.
- Fairways%, GIR, Scrambling, Sand Saves, Putting, Scoring Averages
Course list at golfshot.com/courses
Concentrating on those features that are invaluable in the field, ChairGun Mobile has all of the features that users have come to know and depend upon as well as taking advantage of Android's mobile platform features.
Blueprint your airgun / scope combo in order to calculate aim points at various magnifications, inclination and weather conditions.
At a glance :
* Extensive pellet database; 0.177 to Big Bore, fully extendible and editable
* Save and Load settings and data
* Wide range of current Hawke reticles
* Provision for non-standard generic Mil-dot reticles
* Rangefinder (bracketing) views for all included reticles
* Multiple comparison tables and graphs - instant solutions for 'what if?' queries
* Accurate Wind Deflection calculation and display
* Simple, accurate and fast inclination angle estimation
* Calculate Optimum Zero Range and Point Blank Range
* Imperial or Metric units
* Tried, tested and approved
Shotmiser has detailed information on over 3000 courses which can be downloaded free of charge. Shotmiser Mobile provides the same features and capabilities as are provided on the Shotmiser dedicated device which as been voted 'Best in Test' and 'Best Value GPS Rangefinder' by Today's Golfer.
This version supports all the feature set but limits support to the first 9 holes of any course. You can purchase support for all holes in any of the courses for an introductory price of £11.99 using an in-app purchase.
Shotmiser Mobile provides the following comprehensive features
- Auto-zooming as you move toward the green
- Distances to back and front of the green
- Tap on screen to get the distance from your current position
- See you normal drive distance
- Place your own set of way points
- Specify the location of each winter green with a single tap.
- Pan and zoom round the course
- Lock the screen before you put it in your pocket
- Support for a scorecard and statistics for the round
- Ability to review the current and any previous round
- Practice facility
- Find nearby gold courses
- Help pages to explain how to get the most from Shotmiser Mobile
Location data is used to identify your location on a hole on a course and to determine which golf courses are near your current location. Your location is recorded only as the position of your shots on a hole. Location data is not passed on anywhere.
You can use it for all outdoor activities because it supports gps tracking.
Application supports livetrack24 online logging.
For using this, please first fill the pilot info, Vehicle Type and livetrack24 login user info from settings page.
This app is using mapsforge and nutiteq map lib for mapping,
and getting online plane flight info from flightradar24.Thanks to them for the support.
Briefly app button properties:
The vario button (right-down) enable-disable vario.
The info text (left-down) gives info about current case, zoom level,number of gps connected etc.
Action bar icons from right to left:
1. exit button(on exit it will create igc to sdcard\variolog if igc record enabled from settings.)
2. Settings button, settings(see all this options) , setting altitude, set 2d-3d view and clearing map.
3. Create-Edit Task ,Load igc track from your sdcard in 3d view (red,yellow,green) colored upto altitude gain,
Clearvariolog button will delete all files in sdcard\variolog folder which this app creates igc file in.
Map has a quick turn point add wizard: Long pressing on map gives you touched coordinates..and with this dialog you can add point to turnpoint list easily, so if you loaded any igc file to map, you can touch red sides which shows thermals and you can register this point as a turnpoint.
4. Open map file online or offline. For offline maps, it support ".map" & ".tif" files.
download link for maps: http://download.mapsforge.org/
and for online maps, i insert 3 usefull map in to app, but if you want you can enter the url of map and use it.
For online maps check this link.
For example, first map link is "http://a.tile.openstreetmap.org/", you can past it to url side at the application.
5.Gps operations (last pos,enter coord,status,search,enable-disable gps.)
If you create task, with start - end time, application will be in competition mode automaticaly. Red circle shows active turn point, when you take this point,its color will be blue and next point will be red and go on...
From properties you can enable plane radar function with limiting altitude or distance to your location.With this limitations it will be a plane alarm. It gets data from flightradar24.com (JSON DATA) instantly. Please select your region from properties, Default is europe.
Flightlog file path is \\sdcard\variolog ; creates igc files and settings files automaticaly here.
Also you may check my variometer app.
More from developer
Vario functions are only supported on devices with barometer hardware. This new feature is in beta test, please post on our forum with your feedback.
This application is completely free, but there is an optional "donate" button. If you can afford to do so, please donate to support further development.
Please post feedback/see release notes/product plans in our forum: "Menu->About->Support"
GeoSMS will also display SMS messages from Spot satellite messengers. The free version has a (large) limited number of SMSes before you must donate or reinstall - please donate.
Purchase this application to support the continued development of the (free) GeoSMS tool.
Support development of the only SMS based geolocation tool.
This is not a stand alone application, it requires the free "GeoSMS" application on the Android Market.