POWER KART meter telemetry
- Draw the graph of the power, gaining 40 points, one every second, you can set every 2s, 3s, etc.
- Draw a map covered gaining 200 points once every second, you can set every 2s, 3s, etc..
- By setting the gear, a reference speed to a certain number of revolutions, measuring the number of revolutions in that gear.
- Power produced by the engine.
- Also for cycling.
- Database to store the track.
- Export tracks.
- Estimate cost fuel.
Power Meter (power meter), is used on the kart and car to measure the instantaneous power output to the wheel.
It also measures the speed.
Resources: GPS and accelerometer of your smartphone.
Note: The GPS does not require internet connection, but is affected by the conditions of reception does not work indoors.
The menu draws, Help, Input, Refresh, Fuel.
Help explains how to use, recommend settings for cars, karts and motorcycles.
Input allows you to enter data.
Refresh sets the speed of acquisition.
If it does not receive the GPS: ... wait, trying to move to another area, or try to change the menu / Refresh / Refresh GPS and SAVE.
An abrupt acceleration produces peak power.
The measured values of peak power should not be regarded as real, are higher than the actual power.
Simple function to check the fuel consumption.
language: Italian, English
Power curve, torque, speedometer, tachometer, telemetry, data logger, datalogger, track, tracks, runway, race, kart, gokart, bike, map, aerodynamics, dynamics, rpm, engine.
CAUTION: Remove automatic rotation of the screen or not to turn the smartphone.
Easiest and most effective Golf GPS for Android! You Get:
* A GPS Rangefinder with accuracy rivaling any other app or $300 device.
* A Birds-Eye view of the hole you are playing on ANY COURSE IN THE WORLD.
* Zoom in and touch anywhere to get distance from you to that point.
* Easily plan multiple shots by tapping more than once.
* Saves battery by turning off GPS in between holes.
* Press the bottom button to start measuring how far you nailed that ball down the fairway!
NO clutter or unnecessary features. This app gives you all the information you need to take a few strokes off your game.
Uses advanced GPS distance algorithms for the most accurate range finding. Tried and tested on the golf course, this app will help you bring your game to the next level without breaking the bank on an expensive rangefinder. All of the accuracy without the cost.
Google Maps will let you easily see all course markers and obstacles. Measure the distance from yourself to any point with only one tap. Tap again and measure the distance from that point. Easily plan out all of your shots and knock a couple strokes off your Golf game.
* Measure multiple distances to plan out your shots
* Zoom back to your location with one tap
* Easily clear all measurements
* Turns off GPS when in background to save battery
* Switch between Yards, Feet, Meters, Miles, and Kilometers
* Easily find how far you hit the Golf Ball with the bottom button.
This rangefinder uses GPS technology to quickly and accurately find the distances that you need to keep your golf game on the fairway.
Easy Scorecard is designed to replace golf or disc golf scorecard. This is the paid/donate ads-free version of Easy Scorecard with additional features.
The goal of this application is to let you track your scores as simple/easy or as advanced as you like. Don't care about putts, girs, fairway hits? They will not show up in the UI if you disable them. Don't care about the GPS rangefinder? It will only appear if you enable it.
* 9/18/27/custom-holes scoring (36-hole support for disc golf)
* Scoring for more than 4 players
* Email scorecard in HTML/CSV/PNG
* USGCA/EGA/CONGU/Australian Golf Handicap tracking
* Share scorecard to Facebook/Twitter
* Handicap tracking for Disc golf (methods: discgolf.com and PDGA-like rating system)
Additional Pro Features:
* Nassau, Team Nassau, Skins and Stableford side games
* Putt, GIR, Sand Shot/Save, Penalty, Fairway Hit tracking
* Create courses at http://easyscorecard.net from a web browser, and import them to the app. Saves you the trouble of entering courses from the app. And if a course was already created by another user, you can import it directly. [DISCLAIMER: Not all courses are available in your area, if they are not available, you have to add them yourself or wait for others to add them. DO NOT base your purchase decision on course downloads, no refunds will be given if no courses are available in your area, visit http://easyscorecard.net to see available courses.].
* Share rounds to other Easy Scorecard Pro users
* With easyscorecard.net, you can mark green locations (front, center, back) for courses, and then import them to the app to calculate distances to green [DISCLAIMER: not all courses have GPS locations. Visit http://easyscorecard.net to see what courses have GPS locations].
* Light or dark theme
* Label system - label rounds for quick filtering
* Player Groups - assign players to groups and easily select them during the start of a new round
* Choose from available alternate pins during scoring for disc golf users
* Reorder courses/players in their profiles
* Filter previous rounds based on course, or year
* Backup database/settings to Dropbox
* More statistics! Stats can be broken down and ranked by players based on Scoring, Putts, GIRs, FWY Hit %, Sand Shots, etc. Certain stats can be broken down further by averages on PAR 5, PAR 4, PAR 3 holes.
If you are new to this app, please install the free version and give it a try.
Follow this app on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/easyscorecard
on Twitter: http://twitter.com/easyscorecard
Legends of the Fall RangeFinder was developed by hunters, for hunters.
RangeFinder is a shot drop compensator that is optimized for bow or gun hunters shooting from an elevated position, across semi-level terrain at distances under 60 yards. Accuracy quickly degrades over longer distances or on steep inclines or declines.
It helps compute target data to compensate for the increased height above the target, which tends to cause shots to be placed high.
With RangeFinder, you can place more accurate shots without the need for a costly rangefinder. Due to the effects of gravity, the steeper the angle of the shot, the greater the need for RangeFinder's uncanny ability to help you calculate the shot.
• Shot drop compensation for shooting from an elevated position
• RangeFinder displays actual distance, compensated distance and shot angle
• Works great for gun or bow hunting
• Save up to 5 stand locations (name and stand height)
• User Guide that shows aiming techniques and tips for accuracy
• Display distances in imperial or metric values (yards or meters)
Look for more Hunting and Outdoor-related apps from Hunt Geek!
We value your feedback and feature requests. Please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Visit Hunt Geek online at http://www.HuntGeek.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hunt-Geek/304026146353
Disclaimer: Neither Hunt Geek, Inc. or Legends of the Fall assumes any legal responsibility for misuse of this app or complications arising from its use for a specific purpose. Range Finder calculations are approximations, and are based on geometric data comprised of information such as treestand height, aiming angle and accuracy, as well as assumption of level ground. Values presented are quite accurate, but not guaranteed.
Unlimited access to 35,000 golf courses
Best customer support
* Precise GPS with moveable target to estimate distances
* Satellite, aerial view of each hole
* Flyover videos of each golf course
* GPS Rangefinder
* Shot tracking
* Virtual Coach
* Interactive scorecard up to 4 players
* Scorecards shared via email
* Complete golf guide for 35,000+ courses
* Simple, truly spectacular interface
* Free updates
★★★★★ “Excellent! It’s fast and accurate and I like The Rangefinder and Satellite View Incorporated! Does not waste much battery life.” - Jack_Wilson
★★★★★ “Worth every penny, great features like logging every shot with the ability to look back at the end of the round. Scorecard, guide, rangefinder, contact details... Money very well spent.” - Rem Dog10
Yes, this application was made for you! Mobitee is your personal, portable golf caddy developed by golfers for golfers. Want to check more about the awesome Mobitee key features?
Estimate accurately the distance to green with a full-featured GPS rangefinder! It also helps to locate any hazards on the course. By having Mobitee at hand you will always avoid bunkers, lakes, streams and paths as the distance is calculated automatically. Use Mobitee GPS Rangefinder and your game starts getting smarter and better.
See an aerial shot of the hole you’re about to play! The app’s satellite images and flyover videos are incredibly helpful and cool.
Follow your progress with the shot tracking tool! It enables you to record and track all your hits, shows you the covered distances and calculates your average hitting distance with each club.
Be advised which club you need and how hard you have to hit the ball! Your virtual coach provides you all of these data in a flash, so that you can perform your best on the course.
Record your score with an automatic and interactive scorecard! The scorecard is completed with handicap scoring.
Play anywhere thanks to the global selection of 34,000+ golf courses and counting! Go ahead and use one of these, or add your own via the Mobitee website from your PC. Whichever golf course you decide upon, the built-in guide offers you the address, lets you know what’s nearby, gives you route guidance and prices.
Unlimited access to 35,000 golf courses
Best customer support
Please note that if your device does not embed a camera, you won’t be able to enjoy the Mobitee Rangefinder feature.
Racing Engineer includes the following features:
• Race display in high contrast, specifically designed to be visible in both bodied and open vehicles.
• Fully customizable data tracker.
• The start time for the obtaining of data can be configured by the user. It can be started immediately or delayed by a few seconds.
• Data saving frequency can be configured by user and is synchronized with variations of GPS or is asynchronous with frequencies up to 5 Hz.
• Advanced graphic analysis of information. Graphs can be overlayed for different races using any parameter X/Y that the user chooses (speed/time, speed/distance, acceleration/distance…)
• Advanced maps which can show time and geolocated information.
• Rapid sharing of data with other devices via bluetooth, ideal for comparing and analyzing data between vehicles in the same team.
• Saving of data on SD cards as CSV files which can later be used in Excel, Calc or similar software.
• Information is structured to make organizing and storage of race data readily available and easy to access when analysis and comparisons are required.
For doubts and suggestions please contact us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
#1 Golf GPS App Worldwide
- No Subscription
- 40,000+ professionally mapped courses.
- Aerial view - distances to any point.
- Track distances.
- Handicap calculator.
- Keep score for foursome - PGA Tour quality stats.
- Fairways%, GIR, Scrambling, Sand Saves, Putting, Scoring Averages
Course list at golfshot.com/courses
Concentrating on those features that are invaluable in the field, ChairGun Mobile has all of the features that users have come to know and depend upon as well as taking advantage of Android's mobile platform features.
Blueprint your airgun / scope combo in order to calculate aim points at various magnifications, inclination and weather conditions.
At a glance :
* Extensive pellet database; 0.177 to Big Bore, fully extendible and editable
* Save and Load settings and data
* Wide range of current Hawke reticles
* Provision for non-standard generic Mil-dot reticles
* Rangefinder (bracketing) views for all included reticles
* Multiple comparison tables and graphs - instant solutions for 'what if?' queries
* Accurate Wind Deflection calculation and display
* Simple, accurate and fast inclination angle estimation
* Calculate Optimum Zero Range and Point Blank Range
* Imperial or Metric units
* Tried, tested and approved
Small, handy and accurate. Field-proven accuracy since 2001.
Supports imperial (yards, feet, inches, etc) and metric units. MIL and MRAD - this is the same!
Input all parameters, push button "Calculate!" and you will have vertical and horizontal values for rifle scope correction.
Also, you can select reticle from list and see wind and distance corrections on reticle without turning knobs. You can send by e-mail the reticle image with holdovers and ballistic table.
All new features and reticles will be added to my new paid application Strelok+ Already now you can use in Strelok+ reticle scaling to your scope magnification (if reticle is placed in second focal plane). Paid version have 10 rifles (with 10 cartridges each). And many new reticles.
This free version will not be updated any more.
You ability to export rifles (with cartridges) to xml-format file (can be edit with usual text editor) to easy migrate to Strelok+ (or iPhone).
Move this file to StrelokPlus folder.
On Strelok+ import this file (rifles.srl) to get your rifles.
Ballistic Mildot (Burris),
XTR Ballistic Mildot (Burris),
4D (C2.5-10x50 Kahles),
Ballistic Plex (Burris),
BDC Standart (Nikon),
LR Duplex (Leupold),
BDC 600 (Nikon),
EBR-1 MOA (Vortex),
BDC Predator (Nikon),
MP-8 Dot (IOR),
Gen 2 MilDot (Premier Reticles),
Varmint Hunter's (Leupold),
Cabelas Alaskan Guide,
EBR-1 MRAD (Vortex),
Dead-Hold BDC (Vortex),
Enhanced Mildot (Falcon),
Rapid Z 1000 (Zeiss),
Mil-DotBar 1 Mil (Millet),
Smart Reticle (Simmons),
6-dots MilDot (CenterPoint),
Rapid Z 5 (Zeiss),
Boone and Crockett (Leupold),
Ballistic Reticle (Leica),
Rapid Z 7 (Zeiss),
9-dots MilDot (CenterPoint)
Gen 2 XR (Premier Reticles)
LV5 Velocity 1000 (Nightforce)
BDA (2.5-10x48 Docter),
BDA (3-12x56 Docter),
LRMOA (6.5-24x50 Sightron),
LRX (Nikko Stirling),
SS1-4 Donut (SWFA),
Rapid Z 600 (Zeiss),
Ballistic CQ 5.56 (Burris),
EBR-1 MOA s1 (6–24x50 Vortex),
Mil-Scale GAP (US Optic),
XTR Ballistic 5.56 (Burris),
XTR Ballistic 7.62 (Burris),
Rapid Z 800 (Zeiss),
TMCQ MOA (Vortex),
DOA 600 (Bushnell),
Dead-Hold BDC hashes (Vortex),
TMCQ MRAD (Vortex),
Ballistic Plex (2X-7X Burris),
Ballistic Plex (3X-12X Burris),
SCB (MTC Optics),
A8 Varmint (Schmidt&Bender),
H-25 (Horus Vision),
BDC 200, Nikon,
BDC 150, Nikon,
BDC 05-001, Minox,
LRV Duplex, Leupold,
EBR-1 MRAD s1, 6x-24x Vortex,
Range Finder, NcStar,
Rapid Z Varmint, Zeiss,
BDC 05-001, Minox (at 10x),
MilDot (US Army),
EBR-2B MRAD, Vortex,
RF, Lynx (LX2 3.5-10x50),
MOA-ER, Premier Reticles,
HV Velocity 1000, Nightforce,
BDC 05-112, Minox (at 9x),
LV Velocity 600, Nightforce,
Contender Mil-Dot, BSA,
MV Velocity 600, Nightforce,
MP-8 Dot Modified, IOR,
Range Finder, Osprey,
H-37, Horus Vision,
EBR-1 MOA, 2.5x-10x Vortex,
H-70, Horus Vision,
H-58, Horus Vision,
MP-8 Xtreme, IOR,
EPB MILS, Wotac,
EPB MOA, Wotac,
AMD, MTC Optics,
Precision Plex, Pentax,
Ballistic Plex, 3.5-10x Burris,
Velocity 1000 UHV, Nightforce,
FML-1, 3x-24x42, March,
FML-1, 5x-40x56, March,
EBR-1 MRAD, 2.5-10 Vortex,
Rapid Reticle 22-1, PFI,
POSP 8x42, Russia,
Shotmiser has detailed information on over 3000 courses which can be downloaded free of charge. Shotmiser Mobile provides the same features and capabilities as are provided on the Shotmiser dedicated device which as been voted 'Best in Test' and 'Best Value GPS Rangefinder' by Today's Golfer.
This version supports all the feature set but limits support to the first 9 holes of any course. You can purchase support for all holes in any of the courses for an introductory price of £11.99 using an in-app purchase.
Shotmiser Mobile provides the following comprehensive features
- Auto-zooming as you move toward the green
- Distances to back and front of the green
- Tap on screen to get the distance from your current position
- See you normal drive distance
- Place your own set of way points
- Specify the location of each winter green with a single tap.
- Pan and zoom round the course
- Lock the screen before you put it in your pocket
- Support for a scorecard and statistics for the round
- Ability to review the current and any previous round
- Practice facility
- Find nearby gold courses
- Help pages to explain how to get the most from Shotmiser Mobile
Location data is used to identify your location on a hole on a course and to determine which golf courses are near your current location. Your location is recorded only as the position of your shots on a hole. Location data is not passed on anywhere.
Designed by shooters for shooters
1. Choose your rifle or cross bow,
2. Choose your Hawke reticle,
3. Select your magnification,
4. Point your Android device at the target to calculate inclination.
The reticle is displayed showing aim points and corresponding ranges!
At a glance:
* Choose from 50 presets covering all shooting disciplines
* Modify presets and save your custom set-ups
* Works with all Hawke™ reticles
* Tried, tested and approved
* Configurable Ballistics Tables
* Rangefinder (bracketing) views for all included reticles
* Calculate Ballistic Coefficient
* Save and Load settings and data
* Simple, accurate and fast inclination angle estimation with instant range and POI update.
* Windage deflection marks displayed
* Customize a dashboard and feed real-time data from sensors connected to the RaceCapture/Pro system
* Track best, current and last lap time using RaceCapture/Pro's precision 10Hz GPS
* Chase and compare your best lap "ghosted" on the live GPS track map view
* Automatic track map detection with support for many race tracks- see http://autosportlabs.net/RaceTracks for the current list
* Save, playback and analyze data sessions, right on your mobile device
* Stream data to and from http://www.race-capture.com for real-time telemetry, playback and analysis
* Customize all settings for RaceCapture/Pro
* To start, plug the Bluetooth module into RaceCapture/Pro. make sure the LED is blinking rapidly
* In the Android Settings page, connect the Bluetooth Module- it should show up as "RaceCapturePro"
* Start the Race Capture app. Tap the screen and select the Bluetooth icon in the upper right. Select the RaceCapture/Pro device
* Start logging data with RaceCapture/Pro by pressing the front button or using an automatic start script
* Tap the screen and then swipe sideways to see the different views.
* To customize gauges, long press on the "+" icons on the dashboard view. Hint: Add the Battery channel to start!
* Make sure you're on version 1.2 firmware or above
* If you have trouble connecting via Bluetooth:
* * Try disabling / re-enabling Bluetooth in the device
* * Shut down completely and re-start the Race Capture
* * Still stuck? email us at email@example.com or visit our forums at http://www.autosportlabs.org
More from developer
Vario functions are only supported on devices with barometer hardware. This new feature is in beta test, please post on our forum with your feedback.
This application is completely free, but there is an optional "donate" button. If you can afford to do so, please donate to support further development.
Please post feedback/see release notes/product plans in our forum: "Menu->About->Support"
GeoSMS will also display SMS messages from Spot satellite messengers. The free version has a (large) limited number of SMSes before you must donate or reinstall - please donate.
Purchase this application to support the continued development of the (free) GeoSMS tool.
Support development of the only SMS based geolocation tool.
This is not a stand alone application, it requires the free "GeoSMS" application on the Android Market.