I do enjoy this game, but I have 2 things to ask. 1, why is it that my counter is in yellow and reduces much quicker than most opponents who are in blue. 2, To make this a better game and more interesting, why don't you set up tournaments, as I think it will get boring after a while. Other than that it is a great game.
There are only 2 things I do not like about this game. 1. You have to have Facebook to save your history and not Google or ANYTHING else. 2. When you get to Masters and above the table graphics are a little different so you have to continue upgrading your cue stick. I got to Masters with the original bamboo stick, but after that you need a better stick.
A bit cartoonish, I didn't like how in gameplay the shot clock gets low but with about five seconds still to go the shot power indicator and your stick disappear and you loose your turn. Even with the shot clock still clicking for approx five more seconds you just stand there waiting to foul. Everything else seems fine, it's easy to play but could be better shot power indicator and easier to earn money to buy better cue
To many ringers. I installed it 3 days ago and have not played a person other than a guest in 30 matches I played. On tap of that when I win I still lose my coins. This app is a joke!
Cues are too expensive. Must pay real money to compete at the top tables. You can't even break solidly without a cue you purchase. It's a fun game, controls are nice and easy
Constant "connection problems" causing me to lose turn due to timer... and never get to shoot... very aggrevating... waste of time
CHANGES IN GAME ECONOMICS:
• Some Club Items will now earn you a bit less Coins.
• Two new exclusive cues are available in the first and the third Arenas!
• Better cues now have longer and more prominent aiming lines.
• Special Offers and Packs are now available, but only for 24 hours. Don't wait!
• Your avatar now wears your best achieved medal.
• In the Settings, you can choose a country you want to play for. However, you can do so only once.