You can use the Progressive App to:
· View coverages, ID cards and policy details for your vehicles.
· Report a claim, and take and add your own photos to it.
· Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
· Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, or checking account.
· View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
· Quote or make a policy change.
· Access your policy documents.
· Obtain roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
· Get an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
· Find a Service Center, where we'll manage your repairs from start to finish.
Learn how we use your app permissions:
Do you find it difficult to remember renewal dates? Do you want to instantly intimate and track claims? Has your car broken down, leaving you stranded in the middle of nowhere and you want to find the nearest garage? Managing your insurance policies on the go has now become easier with the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance “Insurance Wallet”.
Whether you want to quickly download your policy document, intimate a claim or view existing policy details, get policy renewal alerts, buy or renew policies, you can now do this anywhere, anytime at the comfort of your fingertips. No need to call the agent for your day-to-day insurance queries.
Just pull out the phone and download Insurance Wallet now to seamlessly:
• Buy and renew policies.
• Get detailed policy information.
• Get policy renewal alerts.
• Intimate a claim and track your claims.
• Find the nearest Bajaj Allianz General Insurance branch, network garage list and network hospitals.
• View and share your E-Cards.
• Download and view your policy document anytime you need it.
• Change your personal details.
• Stay fit with amazing wellness tips.
Now, with Bajaj Allianz GIC “Insurance wallet” - Customer android app, insurance is at your fingertips.
Login Tip: Existing login credentials, if any, of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. “Customer Portal” can also be used to log in to Insurance Wallet.
Now customers can obtain all required information on the move, including the Health Card.
We appreciate your feedback to make it more user-friendly.
MANAGE FINANCES — Pay bills, transfer funds, send money, track spending with Money Manager
INVESTMENT CENTER – Place trades, get quotes and market news, and perform research
DEPOSIT@MOBILE — Qualifying members can deposit checks from their phone*
INSURANCE CLAIMS — Report a loss, submit photos, view status
PLUS — Loan calculator, ATM & rental car locator, get insurance cards
*You must qualify for USAA's Deposit@Home® and Deposit@Mobile® ; eligibility for USAA property and casualty insurance and credit qualification required.
Investments/Insurance: Not FDIC Insured - Not Bank Issued, Guaranteed or Underwritten - May Lose Value
Your contact list is only accessible to you on the USAA app and will not be stored within the app. Using your contact list within the app means that the payment tabs will be prefilled so you don't have to search for email addresses and phone numbers when you transfer money to other people. This feature is secure and does not provide USAA or any third-party with access to your contacts.
USAA Money Manager is not an investment advisory service of USAA.
Information on non-USAA accounts is governed by the User Agreement. USAA's personal financial management services are not sponsored or endorsed by any third party.
Property and Casualty Insurance provided by United Services Automobile and its affiliates, San Antonio, TX.
USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its affiliates. Banks Member FDIC. To take advantage of mobile.usaa.com, you must be registered on usaa.com.
Investments provided by USAA Investment Management Company and USAA Financial Advisors Inc., both registered broker dealers.
Your phone carrier’s standard charges may apply. System availability and response time is subject to market conditions.
USAA products are available only in those jurisdictions where USAA is authorized to sell them.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Best Apps of 2013
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money
Our app keeps your bills, money, & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due and pay them on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
• Take action on alerts & notifications from your wear device
• Add the Mint Bills widget to your home screen for one-tap access to your bills
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Mint Bills mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the app
2. Securely connect your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
We support thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, and more! You can monitor all of your personal finance accounts, stay on top of your money, budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as Discover, American Express, Capital One, Citibank, and Chase. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington State.
Have you used Confused.com before? Then the QuickQuote service can get our best insurance quotes direct to you in moments, with no need to fill in any forms!
All you need is a car’s registration. Just type in the number plate, and in seconds you’ll get back the cheapest quote Confused.com can find to insure the vehicle.
Not used Confused.com before? No problem. Come to our site and fill in your details. It’ll take about five to ten minutes… But then you can use the QuickQuote service in future to get quotes for any car in seconds.
Your QuickQuote will be saved in your Confused.com account, so you can review all your quotes and choose the best policy for you.
Simply enter your email address, and the registration of the car you want to insure, and we'll get our best insurance quotes back to you in minutes.
Terms and conditions apply. See T&Cs for full details. http://www.confused.com/quickquote/terms-and-conditions
Take care of business
- Log into your policy
- Check your coverages
- File a new claim — or save accident info, including photos, for later
- Submit photos for an appraisal
- Pay your bill
- Update your contact info
- Change your policy payment date
- Update your payment method
- See and send photos of your repairs
- Contact your dedicated claims rep directly
- Find out when your car will be ready
Access key info
- View and save your ID card — plus use it as digital proof of insurance if it’s allowed in your state
- Find preferred repair shops near you
Find useful stuff
- Track down repair shops, call up a tow truck, or find the best local cupcakes. All without leaving the app.
If you're into easy, download Esurance Mobile.
Feedback, questions, or app ideas? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To enable robust & quality comparisons, we have tied up with most of the Financial Institutions selling Insurance in India. And, the app makes sure that the information is easy & fun to consume!
Key features of the APP
• Manage (Compare quotes, Buy, Store & Share) all your policies; Two wheeler (bike) Insurance, Car Insurance, Term Insurance and Investment Plans
• Upload your policies from your phone’s photo folder or click & upload a photograph from your phone’s camera
• Access all your policies bought through Policybazaar.com
• Manage and share you documents (Pan Card, Passport, Driving license etc); click & upload the pictures of all your important documents and keep it handy always.
• Track your application of the policies booked through policybazaar.com
You can compare the insurance quotes from insurers like Bajaj Allianz, ICICI Prudential, Aviva, MetLife, Kotak Mahindra, SBI Life Insurance, MaxLife, HDFC Ergo, LIC india, Bharti AXA, Cholamandalam , Future Generali , ICICI Lombard , Iffco Tokio , L&T , National Insurance , New india Assurance , oriental , Raheja , Reliance, Royal Sundaram, Shriram General Insurance , Tata AIG , United Insurance , Universal Sompo , Aegon Religare, Exide Life Insurance .
We strongly suggest that you compare insurance plans on PolicyBazaar before choosing any particular plan. Every time you see our analysis and compare insurance plans on the basis of price, features, services, duration, etc, you get a better understanding of what is being offered and which of the offers are most suitable for you.
Still in confusion; don't worry you can call and talk to our consultants on our Toll- Free number - 18001033999. They will help you select the product that best suits your needs.
Go ahead download the app & Your Financial Security is just a few steps away!!!
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• View your agent details and insurance card without logging in (once enabled through our Settings screen)
• Use new widgets to access your agent and insurance card at any time
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used to identify a unique device during the authentication/log in process
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
• Run at startup – Used to set alarm notifications for expired auto insurance cards (when saved in settings)
• Wake Lock – Used to show notifications for expired insurance cards
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
The app uses your phone's GPS to track your driving over 200 miles. Earn driving behaviour badges and share your progress on Facebook and Twitter.
Once you’ve completed 200 miles, you’ll get an individual driving score between 0-10 (10 being the safest). We’ll give you driving feedback and calculate your personal Aviva Drive discount.
Optimum accuracy - Some things affect the precision of GPS on your phone, so for the most accurate score, we recommend you use an in-car cradle or place your phone in a stable position.
We won’t use GPS data which could be unreliable, so you may find the mileage recorded by the app for some journeys is less than the actual mileage you’ve driven.
Battery usage - GPS requires battery power. If you’re planning a long journey, consider using an in-car charger
Low scores - A score of 3.1 or above recognises your safer driving behaviour and is rewarded with a discount. The safest drivers could get a discount of up to 20%. Aviva won’t penalise drivers with lower scores. Our competitive standard premium will still be available, but without the Aviva Drive discount.
Your data - The data we collect will be used to help us build an understanding of your driving behaviour and risk, and will adhere to the high standards that Aviva apply for all customer data collected.
* Between 1 Jun 2013 and 1 Nov 2013 30% qualified for the max saving of 20% and 34% qualified for 10%. Discount depends on your score & premium – min premium of £200. Discount available on 1 car per policy (applied to the 1st car the principal policyholder is the main driver of). Discount is calculated after eligible offers have been deducted. Discount doesn’t apply to optional extras. Aviva Drive discounts apply from 1 Dec 2013, we reserve the right to review or change the discounts on a quarterly basis.
✔ Life insurance premium calculator
✔ HDFC Life Click2Protect Plus with customized plans
✔ Pay your renewal premiums
✔ Calculate your total protection value (TPV)
✔ Keep a track of your fund NAV
✔ Register for claims
✔ Access the customer portal
HDFC Life Insurance is one of India's leading life insurance company offering term plans, retirement plans, health plans, savings investment plans, child plans and group plans.
Official HDFC Life Website - http://www.hdfclife.com
"Acorns could radically change the narrative of this generation, transforming them from post-recession conservatives to savvy financial risk takers." - WIRED
"This could prove to be an inexpensive way of introducing young people to the world of investing at ages for which compound interest can become a powerful tool." -Bloomberg BusinessWeek
"Young people may not have enough assets to meet the minimum requirements of big financial houses... With Acorns, there are no minimums. There are also none of the commissions that can render investing in small doses prohibitively expensive." -TIME
Acorns is an app, FREE to download, that invests your spare change from everyday transactions into your very own diversified portfolio. You can easily get started in minutes: anytime, anywhere.
· Intelligent Investing ·
A simple and intelligent automatic investment system not only helps you invest regularly but also optimizes your investment through diversification and automatic rebalancing. In other words, we buy low and sell high without you having to keep an eye on things.
· Bank Level Security ·
Your peace of mind is our highest priority. Acorns protects your information, prevents unauthorized account access, and notifies you of unusual activity.
· Low Fees ·
No commissions, ever. It’s always free to move your money into and out of Acorns. Using Acorns for a year costs less than what most traditional brokerages charge for just two trades.
*Once you invest, Acorns will charge $1 per month. Acorns also charges a management fee ranging from .25%-.5% per year of total assets in your account.
HOW WE INVEST
· Diversification ·
Acorns seeks to maximize expected returns for a given amount of risk by carefully diversifying across multiple asset classes. The mathematical framework used for this diversification is called Modern Portfolio Theory.
· Automatic Rebalancing ·
Acorns automatically rebalances your portfolio during market fluctuations to mitigate risk and optimize returns.
· Low Cost ·
Acorns invests in low cost ETFs and passes these savings on to the users in the form of low management fees. Using Acorns for a year can cost less than some traditional brokers charge for two trades.
Download Acorns now for FREE! Charges do not apply until you decide to invest. You can always choose to withdraw anytime with no fees.
Application developed for our Esteemed Customers and Marketing Personnel. Now all information about LIC products & portal services are on your fingertips. Options for viewing Products of LIC, Premium calculation, Check Policy Details, Apply for Policy and get LIC Branch contact information.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Debt Management
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
SMS permission: it parses the SMS message from bank automatically and save the record in the app.
All data save on your phone or your personal cloud account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your Android™ device’s language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu aparato Android™ esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Are you ready for the road? Now is the time to test your driving skills with GEICO's latest mobile app game - Tricky Traffic.
GEICO's Tricky Traffic is an education game that challenges players' reaction time and knowledge of road safety. Your job is to direct the traffic and guide every citizen safely to their destination while minimizing traffic congestions and accidents.
Players will be able to choose their strategy in order to progress through the game's multiple levels of challenges. One of the strategies for the player is to make it through as many days as possible.
Another player strategy is to obtain badges in order to progress in the game. In order for a badge to be earned, the player has to reach a goal by conquering three objectives. Completed objectives will be carried over to consecutive games with one exception- if a player incorrectly answers a quiz question, the obtained objectives towards the next goal will be removed.
*Earn points for guiding pedestrians to safety.
*Keep traffic flowing and answer quiz questions for point multipliers.
*Complete objectives and collect badges.
For more information about teen driving, visit www.geicoteendriving.com
Keywords: GEICO, tricky, traffic, teen, safe, driving, safety, Geckoville, moyo, moyo.la
License Agreement: http://www.geico.com/applications/mobile/mobile_eula.htm