Befire you lies a tactical game set in "Westeros" universe made in pixel style. You can play as "Tyrion Lannister" or "Daenerys Targarien" or other "Game of Thrones" characters. Mechanichs are inspired by tabletop games with dices but still mostly original.
Made by independent developer and is definitely gonna be updated. I have no relation to J.R.R. Martin or "HBO". =)
STEAL SHINY THINGS. Collect gold and gems from other players to become the wealthiest thief in the world!
DEFEND YOUR LOOT. Design your dungeons and watch other thieves getting into your traps. Muhaha!
CLAIM THE THRONE. Compete with other players worldwide, leaving your rivals on the bottom of leaderboards.
GET CRAFTY. Create new outfits for your character. The most nifty thieves should look really cool!
TRAVEL AND EXPLORE. Test your agility through 80 single-mode levels or dive into the underground world of user generated content.
CREATE AND JOIN GUILDS. Find reliable allies to stand against hostile guilds of thieves!
Join the community, find friends and check news:
Battle your way throughout the violent land of Lefteros! Conquer varied battles rendered in gory and detailed pixel art!
Complete challenges such as playing as the enemy, quickly losing a map and much more!
Help House Storker bring honor and justice to all the kingdoms!
Delve into the deepest dungeons, ancient forests, war-torn plains, and fiery volcanoes. Featuring gorgeous pixel art for a truly old-school feel!
Knights of Aira is a tactical tbs (turn based strategy) game set in a high-fantasy fictional world. Inspired by retro gaming and popular turn-based strategy games, it features hours of free content right at your fingertips!
•Challenging mechanics reward thoughtful playing and punish rash decisions
•A compelling story line with memorable characters and epic combat
•12 scenarios included absolutely free, providing hours of gameplay!
•Beautiful retro pixel graphics by Oryx Design Lab
THE COMPANY OF SIR OSWELL
Discover the dark secrets that lurk beneath the seemingly-peaceful world of Aira. Befriend humans and beasts alike on your quest to save the world from impending doom!
•Twelve exciting scenarios lead you through Sir Oswell's quest to stop a diabolical plot.
Join the goblin warlord Grushnak on a lighthearted quest to raze a village to the ground. Along the way, you'll meet talking trees, pit beasts, angry mobs, and crazy old ladies.
•Nine all-new scenarios
Go on epic quests and use careful strategy and tactics to liberate castles and crush your enemies. Awesome dungeons, immense environments, and incredible adversaries await you in this unique RPG experience.
Like Fire Emblem, Civilization, Advance Wars, Total War, Heroes of Might and Magic, or Age of Empires? You'll love Knights of Aira!
How to play the strategy Game of Orcs Thrones:
We have a board, on which we need to protect our towers, for this we have 3 types of chips, which will cost energy that you can collect by getting the drops of energy, allowing you to put more chips:
- Shield: This unit has more life than any, while having no attack it can help defend the towers or other tabs while you're attacking, it costs 5 Energy.
- Archer: a unit with long-range attack, it has less life than Shield, but their arrows reach anyone who gets in his way.
- Swordsman: This unit will always come from the position of one of your towers, but careful because they are devastating, if they manage to reach the enemy tower they quickly destroy it.
You can place chips from half board to your towers (in your half of the board). Only swordsmen are trained to cross enemy territory in Game of Orcs Thrones.
To win the game you'll have to kill 5 enemy towers before the time runs out. For now orcs thrones game contains 4 missions, but will be expanded soon.
It also has a multiplayer version where you can play against your friends and prove who is the best. In this version you only need to win more towers down than your opponent before the time runs out.
It is a multiplayer strategic game with a scoreboard of victories so you can compare yourself to your opponents.
If you were looking for a multiplayer strategy game you have it here! Do not forget to support us with valuations and to further improve the this game that is still in beta.
Arma Tactics is a turn-based close-combat strategy game, where the player takes control of a four-member Special Forces team. There are no given strategies, rails to move on, or paths to follow; it‘s up to the player to decide how he will play through both the story-driven missions and generated missions with randomized objectives. Whether using stealth or a more direct approach, players will need to use their strategic thinking and use both basic and advanced weaponry while facing many different opponents - ranging from unorganized local militia to smart and skilled mercenaries.
With highly replayable missions, achievements, weapons to unlock and whole campaigns to be regularly added, Arma Tactics offers many hours of intense ever-changing action.
Arma Tactics is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
* Having problems? Please drop us a line at email@example.com
* Want to know about upcoming content? Keep checking www.facebook.com/ArmaTactics
Combat the pirates as you push them back from Federation space and go further into the universe then anyone has before.
But the pirates aren't the only threat out there.
Over 40 levels!
Over 10 different enemies!
Over 8 ship upgrades!
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fantastic Tower Defense game with lots of strategic decisions. Great power-user stuff like Reinforcements, Meteor Strikes, Freeze Bombs and medieval devastating nukes!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Eleven legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities! Each has unique specialties that fit different play styles!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Upgrade system allows you to min/max your towers towards your preferred strategy.
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5
- 3 new Halloween stages!
- 9 new enemies! Face vicious Ghouls, Ghosts of lost souls, ferocious Werewolves and even powerful Vampires!
- 2 New Heroes: Hire Dante the vampire slayer or summon Bonehart the legendary Dracolich.
- New mechanic: Moonlight!
- 5 achievements!
- Easter Eggs and Cameos! Even the Headless Horseman!
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
Fight against waves of orcs, dragons, trolls, undead and more dark creatures to defeat the Dark Lord of Thrones and save the kingdom of Armos!
AOT is a free-style TD/strategy game that lets you make your own path, and control how you want to defeat the enemy!
* Vibrant and bright toon-art style
* Fully voiced/narrated
*18 Unique Levels
*16 different types of towers usable in-game
*4 different types of castles buildable in game
* 20 different types of enemies, ranging from ground, armored, flying, and warships
* 4 Hero Spells usable during game to help fight tougher foes
* Full tier talent tree to customize your gameplay
*Various difficulties, Endless Mode, and Casual Mode (for people on the go), and Iron Maiden modes
*Well balanced, and many ways to beat any level
*Heavily focused on free-path tower defense, but also has fixed path elements mixed in
Crush your enemies and eat their skulls! Skulls of the Shogun is a fast-paced turn-based strategy game, supercharged with fighting-game flair and double-stuffed with a serious sense of humor! Enter the Samurai Afterlife and join forces with undead warriors, magical monks, and mighty mustachioed samurai generals!
- Beautifully hand-drawn and hand-animated! See it in motion!
- 4 magical animal monks to discover and master!
- 24 levels of epic single-player story! Why can’t General Akamoto get any respect?!
- Online multiplayer! Up to 4 friends can battle at once!
- 4 gods and 6 generals, all with distinct personalities!
- Send your moves turn-by-turn in Skulls Anywhere mode!
- Pass and Play with a single device! It's game night!
- Power up your army to deadly demons!
- Gain experience, emblems, and cred with the progression system!
- BONUS island featuring persistent troops and the Tanuki Monk!
- Easy to learn, tough to master. Challenge your friends!
- Distinctive soundtrack of samurai grooves!
- Like a Saturday morning cartoon - with teeth!
Skulls of the Shogun is a COMPLETE experience with NO in app purchases.
Don't miss out. "Skulls of the Shogun is the Wu-Tang Advance Wars" - Kotaku
[Toucharcade 4.5 / 5]: "Tactics Maiden is an excellent strategy RPG that any fan of the genre should try out."
[Pocket Gamer 8 / 10]: "Super old-school, but it proves SRPGs still have plenty of depth and charm".
What sets Tactics Maiden apart is a strong enemy AI and flexible character builds with skill points that can be redistributed at will.
Each battle presents its very own challenges, so the player has to refine his strategies and his army of heroes and mercenaries constantly.
All player units are carried over from scenario to scenario, and the units can be customized to a high degree: A complex skill system, more than 1000 equipable items, customized unit names.
Tactics Maiden comprises a compelling medieval fantasy story connecting all 85 scenarios, as well as 36 unique character classes, and over 70 special skills like 'Heal', 'Shield Allies', 'Ambush', or 'Magic Missile'.
Thanks to its 5 difficulty settings that can be adjusted mid-game, Tactics Maiden is suited for both novice players and veteran strategy gamers.
The first 8 scenarios are free to play. The full game can be unlocked with a one-time in-app purchase.
Players can assemble teams of TRANSFORMERS characters including AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS side-by-side in strategic combat experiences with other fans from around the globe.
Battles are swift and require strategic decision-making, resulting in unexpected victory or devastating defeat. As TRANSFORMERS characters change modes their stats and abilities shift, allowing players to wage war in limitless ways.
Battle scenarios are intensified as players can link TRANSFORMERS characters together to create powerful Combiners that can change the tide of war by dealing critical damage and leveling the battlefield.
The TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics experience includes a compelling single player campaign, live events, and the opportunity to reign supreme at the top of the leaderboards where players can earn rare and powerful rewards.
With endless team combinations, characters to collect, and deep social integration, players will experience real-time PVP battles and thrilling live-events.
▪ Compete in live real-time PVP showdowns with players from around the globe while earning rare TRANSFORMERS characters, valuable resources, and prestige at the top of the leaderboards
▪ Collect iconic TRANSFORMERS characters while teaming up AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON characters side-by-side.
▪ Calculate strategic decisions by leveraging unique TRANSFORMERS character modes to take control of the battlefield in any situation and obliterate the enemy.
▪ Link TRANSFORMERS characters to create powerful Combiners to deal devastating damage in battle!
▪ Connect with friends to form leagues and seek advantage over the competition. Earn powerful rewards and placement at the top of the leader boards.
TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics is completely free to play--no purchases are required. The purchase of in-game items can increase the strength of your character and otherwise accelerate or boost performance. If you wish, you can disable in-app purchases in your device‘s settings.
This app supports the ability to record gameplay and share it. This feature requires permission to record audio.
TRANSFORMERS® and all associated characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission ©2015 Hasbro, Inc.
Feel the ground quake and hear the crowds roar in a real-time PVP tournament! Build your team of tanks and face off against rival teams in explosive winner-takes-all battles! Roll the dice to deal detrimental damage and use your prize money to unlock new tanks from over 100 options!
● Real-Time PVP: Gather your friends, form a Club, takedown other Clubs from around the world, and share the glory
● Whopping War Machines: Contest for coveted machine parts to build a competition-crushing team of tanks
● Swift Showdowns: Bring out your best tanks and takedown your competition in fast-paced head-to-head battles
● High Risk Choices: Select your targets, time your re-rolls, and unleash strategic attacks to clinch your victory
● Extreme FX: Each battle is packed with big explosions and booming sound effects that will get your adrenaline pumping
● Compete in Live Events: Earn legendary rewards and prizes for taking first place on the league leaderboards
● Get Sponsored: Accept endorsement contacts from Sponsors for a chance at extremely rare parts and tanks
Here on Tank TV it's all about The Fans!!! Thanks for all your feedback and reviews! We're constantly working to make this game even more awesome and have really exciting features planned throughout the year.
• Build your own army and recruit troops
• Construct buildings and traps to defeat the enemy and enhance your base
• Scavenge and Raid for Resources, Units and upgrades
• Experience a rich, evocative background story and universe
After a cataclysmic global war, civilisation lies in ruins. It is the first year after the apocalypse. It is Year Zero…
Lead a vicious band of marauders in a post-apocalyptic tactical battle game. Build your base, upgrade your troops then raid and pillage other players for precious resources. All raids are real time against real people in a turn based war game Set in the same universe as the ground breaking game Year 0 but this time you get to play the marauders that were ever a constant plague to the bunker dwellers.
Essential resources are scarce in this post-apocalyptic wasteland and as the leader of a bunch of survivors you need to build a base and then raid other people to progress. In-game opponents are real people who are looking for the exact same things as you – resources and upgrades. You’ll need to manage those resources, plan out a strategy and fight hard to be able to survive. If you are a fan of other tactical combat games such as XCOM, Total War, Advance Wars even Clash of Clans and enjoy RPG’s and Sci-fi themed games, Year 0 Tactics will definitely be the perfect match for you.
The application includes a two-player life counter which tracks life, poison, and a history of changes.
The included die roller includes choices for D2, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, and D100.
The mana pool and spell counter can keep track of your mana effortlessly, and is especially useful for all you Storm combo players out there.
The offline card search allows you to search for any card in the game without an internet connection. You can search by:
-Type / Subtype
-Power / Toughness
-Converted Mana Cost
-Set / Format
You can even check a card's legality for Block, Standard, Extended, Modern, Legacy, and Vintage.
If you do have an internet connection, the app can deliver real time prices, courtesy of TCGPlayer.com, download full card images, and link you to the card's official Gatherer page.
You can compare trades with current prices in the Trade Cards screen and keep a wishlist of cards you want to trade for.
Also included is a round timer, which will run in the background no matter what you do with your Android device.
The app has searchable, linked comprehensive rules built in, so you can settle rules disputes with ease. They are also self-updating!
This app is a free, open source project released under the GPL and Creative Commons licenses. You can get the source code, or join the team here: https://code.google.com/p/mtg-familiar/
This app is ad-free, and always will be! A must-have for any Magic the Gathering player!