********** 'SQLite Database Manager' available on Android, Mac and iOS **********
New User Guide on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/woiapp
* Now we support view and edit ROOT mode database via In-app purchase
(New in-app 'Edit Root Mode Database')
* Build-in File Manager to find SQLite database
* View database tables with paging results (change page size in menu)
* Edit SQL with shortcut buttons and Run SQL
* All SQL support (CRUD)
* SQL will automatically save to history
* Share SQL and Result CSV with others
* Easily Delete Row , Update Row, Update FIeld, Copy/Clone Row Data,
* Check Database Info, size ,version , encoding...
* Open sqlite database From Dropbox
* Open sqlite database from Email attachment
Want even more professional features? You can find my super power full "Sqlite Manager Pro" edition here:
(Feedback and questions welcome send me email, you can find 'Email Developer' link on this page.)
It can use from both Program sauce and Direct command.
The Variable and Arrays can be used as an original function.
The query result is storable not only in text output but array variable.
SQL-mini is executed in interpreter mode.
It is compatible with mutual with source code of the Android-Basic SQLmode,
and Some control commands can be used.
*SQL file opened should always close at the end.
The App can be used for free for a trial period of 15 days. If you want to extend the trial, write to us with a note on why you would love to use the App more!
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback, feature requests and suggestions!
Fully integrated with Root Explorer. When browsing files in Root Explorer, selecting a database file automatically launches this app instead of the database viewer that is built into Root Explorer.
Non-root users can browse and edit databases on the SD card.
Data is displayed in a smooth scrollable grid and records can be filtered on any field value.
To quickly get to regularly accessed databases you can either add them to the bookmarks list or look on the recently accessed tab.
This application works as a...
SQL Server Client (Microsoft SQL)
Sybase Client (ASE only)
- Full execution availability
- Quick keys [shortcuts]
- Save queries per connection
- History of queries executed
- Placeholders for dynamic saved queries
- Scrollable results with clipboard copy
- Basic SQL syntax highlighting
- Multiple ResultSet compatible
- Built in pagination
Request features or assistance at:
CAUTION: Use app with care. It does not have limitations on such commands as DROP, TRUNCATE, DELETE, etc. Anything you do will be done directly on the server. If you are not sure how, what, who, SQL is... this tool is probably not for you...
experts will find the advanced details they need. Loads of extras are included: basic introduction, language syntax, data types, Basic
SQL, Advanced SQL, SQL Reference, SQL functions, and more.
The SQL functions are categorized and searchable. Each function information screen contains a description, parameters, and plenty of
The SQL Pro Quick Guide is broken into the following categories:
- Data Types (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access)
- SQL Basics
- SQL Advanced
NOTE: This Quick Guide is a basic introduction and overview of generic SQL. This Quick Guide does cover some language differences for
MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, and Access, it is NOT a detailed reference specific to any database. For detailed information about a specific
database, check out the other SQL related Quick Guides.
* No internet connection necessary! Works off-line *
Buy this DRM-free ebook today! Powered by Aldiko.
Updated for the latest database management systems -- including MySQL 6.0, Oracle 11g, and Microsoft's SQL Server 2008 -- this introductory guide will get you up and running with SQL quickly.
MindNote follows Material Design? Why not.
Any entry in a note has hierarchy level, and you can be more convenient to arrange things. (You can add more and more layers, 10, 100? Whatever you want, it follows your style. And because of the highlight of the hierarchy path, you never get lost)
How to add an entry? : Simply click the add button. More than that, you can slide up/down/left/right, then the new entry will be given the proper level at the time of creation, and placed into the appropriate location. (Right now, or one minute later, you will find that it is so convenient).
How to modify the level and location of entry? : A simple left/right sliding, holding and up/down movement, respectively. It is so natural and smooth.
How to edit the text of an entry?: Simply double click the text area of it.
How to wake up a bundle of actions (such as cut, paste and so on)?: Simply click the text area of the focused entry.
Want a intimate note?: Simply long hold a note, and then choose the Lock action.
Now, let's talk about focus.
You have 100 entries in the same note, but you just focus on the first 10. Then, add a line and focus (on menu), you will only focus on: entries above the line.
You just want to focus on one entry (it may have 100 child entries, or it is the 100 layers child of an ancestor )? Then, window menu will be all you need.
Take a window/line focus within a line focus, or the reverse? Just do it.
You can also import/export a .txt (from/to /sdcard/MindNote/), now computer and mobile device work together seamlessly.
Runs naturally , that's it. Not just smooth.
Have a try!
Any feedback will be highly appreciated!
Contact me: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Execute single or multiple SQL statements
- Use the supplied SQLite keywords broken down into sections or templates to act as guides
- Store your own keywords or templates with custom inserts
- Select, create, rename and delete custom inserts and databases
- Use history to recall previously executed statements
This app is intended as a testing aid for users already familiar with SQL. The keywords and templates act as guides but further assistance can be obtained from the SQLite website - see the in-app help section for useful web links. Colzapps Ltd takes no responsibility for the content of the web pages in the help text website links.
Features of DB Tracklayer:
- Easily browse server administration items anytime
- Browse, create, alter and drop various kinds of objects
- Manipulate(insert, update and delete) table data
- Generate and execute SQL statements with SQL editor
- With the Realtime Status, you can visually check the sever status and output the status data as a CSV file to a SD card.
English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean
Requirements: Android OS 1.6 or later, MySQL 5.0 or later
Now share your art with other Art Studio users with PEN.UP by Samsung (requires android 14 or higher). Explore other PEN.UP art, create your own PEN.UP collections with your art, doodles and decorated photos.
Art Studio raises the bar for phone and tablet drawing apps. Start with a blank background, you photo or take a photo and use one of the 11 tools provided to draw, sketch, doodle, play, create, decorate!!!!!! You can:
- Draw points & squiggles
- Draw lines
- Draw open squares and rectangles
- Draw filled squares and rectangles
- Draw open circles and ovals
- Draw filled circles and ovals
- Add text
- Adjust the drawing a full 360 degrees and zoom to 300%, 400% or larger to create fine detail
- Erase, Undo, ReDo
- Add any of our predefined stickers to your drawings and photos
Most important - Art Studio is relaxing and fun - all while you are being creative! Try it!
Great Christmas morning fun! Try out your new Android phone pr tablet with Art Studio!
Try Beanzilla mode - an arcade mode where you race against the clock to find as many words as possible. The score multiplier increases every level, but the timer speeds up too!
Longer words score more points, so try to find (or build) the longest words you can!
The highest-scoring word to date is Congratulations (by cutejinwoo) in Beanzilla mode for 12,546 points - see if you can beat it and make the leaderboards!
Perfect for adults, high school students and elementary school students. Fun for ELL (English Language Learners) and ESL (English as a Second Language). Best for all! Players that like strategy board games like Boggle, Scrabble, word search games and crossword puzzles will love playing this fun free game. Rated one of the best from players around the world. Android phone and tablet users that enjoy arcade apps like Words with Friends and Scramble with Friends will like the multiplayer competition making WordSurf their favorite free multi-player strategy game.
In word surf you can:
- Search for a word vertically
- Search for a word horizontally
- Search for a word diagonally
Click on any word to retrieve its definition
In singleplayer mode, the strategy is to scramble for points as you connect adjacent letters. Anytime you make score a word click to retrieve the definition, pronunciation and hear it pronounced via our always current online dictionary (the wordsurf dictionary is powered by Wordnik). Surf your way to improved vocabulary!
In multiplayer arcade mode, friends scramble to search the same set of letters. See if you or your friend can score more points. Once completed, scoring follows Boggle scoring rules – players receive points for all unique words found, by summing the points of your words with friends words. Best point total wins. Surf your way to win! Challenge our dictionary while you improve your vocabulary.
Download and try it -
From Gen3 Software, the makers of BeanZilla, BeanZilla Korean, Doodle Dawg and Art Studio!
ColbertNation fans, try spelling freem, mantasy and truthiness.
Follow us on Twitter
Play Word Finder mode - no timers! No pressure! Just find as many words as you can. You can play in standard mode, poof mode (letters disappear when words are made) or Gears mode - letters spin while you are making words.
Try Waterman mode - an arcade mode where you race against the clock to find as many words as possible. The score multiplier increases every level, but the water level also rises faster!
Longer words score more points, so try to find (or build) the longest words you can! Daily and weekly high scores appear on our Leader board. Challenge your friends!
- Create original art, drawings, or simply doodle on blank canvases or overlaying photographs,
- Add scribbles, lines, rectangles, ovals, or text,
- Decorate your art with "stamps" - balloons, hats, ties, hearts - even plant a kiss on someone's cheek
- Define your own colors from an infinite palette with transparency! Our RGBA sliders make precise colors easy.
- Adjust line thickness from very fine to very thick.
- Some apps give you a limited number of defined drawing tools. Use our line thickness, color with transparency and Neon to create an unlimited number of "pencils" - your imagination is the limit!
- Save your unfinished artwork as a doodle
- Load saved doodles later so you can come back later and still undo/redo to refine your art
- Send doodles via Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Skype, SMS, etc. with 1 tap,
- Undo/redo unlimited times,
- Draw with fluorescent lines and shapes
- Rotate the picture to allow text and shapes at any angle
- Zoom out for drawing fine lines and details
- Full feature Help function
- Doodles are stored in the Android Gallery
- When you are finished, you can order T-Shirts (and other items) with your artwork!
and many other things.
Feedback is very much appreciated, and we will do our best to respond to support issues and new feature requests in a timely fashion. The best way to reach us is at email@example.com. Enjoy!
Share2QR is the solution for:
- ensuring that you actually get that "perfect" photo of you and your BF that is stored on someone else's phone.
- ensures the you don't wind up spending most of the party entering in phone numbers or email addresses of people who want your photo!
- ensures your privacy when a photo is taken by someone you don't know.
All you have to do is install Share2QR. If you take a picture, everyone with a barcode scanner can get a copy - instantly, easily, safely. If someone else takes a picture you want, simply open up Share2QR and send the app. Then scan the QR code that is generated with Share2QR on your phone!
It's easy! It's fun! It's safe, private, convenient, fast: no need to give out a phone number, email address or connect via bluetooth - just scan and receive the image.
Transfer speeds are dependent on signal strength.
To share an image, select the 'Share Photo' tab at the top of the screen. You will be prompted to select an image, which will be converted to a QR code for your friends to scan. Recipient does not need to have Share2QR installed. The QR code can be scanned by any barcode scanner that recognizes QR.