--- Most played Word Search app on Android market in a new avatar now! ---
Good News for all Word Search fans!!!
Regular Word Search Puzzle app has become more interesting now with an advanced version of the app. This game lets you play lots of interesting words of your own choice. Select from number of different categories. Hollywood, Kids, Dictionary, Music, Places or Personalities. Play now your favorite one!
This is just the beginning of fun. Get the maximum juice for your efforts through mPoints. Yes, we got this exclusively included in this version.
Word Search Puzzle is a treat for all Crossword and Word Search Games lovers!!
Choose from following categories:
Daily Free: A new Word Search puzzle every day!
Hollywood: Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, James Cameron, or Ethan Hunt….. Who’s your favorite? Find them inside the grid.
Kids: Refresh your childhood memories with easy but hard to find words. E.g.: Animals, Birds, Fruits & Veggies and Cartoons.
Around the World: Discover most popular landmarks, cities and countries of the world from the grid.
Dictionary: Enhance your vocab with unlimited no. of dictionary word puzzles.
Music: Playing music is always fun. Find out the names of famous singers and their hit songs & music albums.
Personalities: World famous people who have changed history. Search their names inside the puzzle.
How to Play?
Your goal is to find all the hidden words inside the grid. Hidden words can be in any orientation- up, down, left, right, or diagonally. You can also get word puzzles in either direction, forward or backward, much to spin your head.
The goal is to find out what common is showed on the 4 pictures.
Up to 800 pictures
Clean and fresh user interface
More interest puzzles comming soon!
Please note the Guess Word is a free game, but you can use real money to purchase in-app items.
The objective of the game is to detect the word randomly selected by the system. The word selected by the system will not have any repeated characters. You first start by guessing the word and then follow the hint given by the system for each word you enter to arrive at the exact match.
1) For each choice of word you enter the system would provide 2 hints displayed on the either side of the word in a list
2) The hint displayed on the left with a suffix 'P' (Positional Match) indicates the number of alphabets that match in between the entered word and the system selected word and are at the same position. (Eg: System Word : KING, Your Choice : WIND then this hint would be displayed as 2P)
3) The hint displayed on the right with a suffix 'N' ' (Non-Positional Match) indicates the number of alphabets that match in between the entered word and the system selected word and are at different position. (Eg: System Word : KING, Your Choice : GAIN then this hint would be displayed as 3N)
4) You will have to keep following the hint and arrive at secret word randomly selected by the system
Despite the simplicity of the rules in order to find the right word, you have to sort out a lot of words. The words are collected from different areas, so you will certainly meet unfamiliar words. If you feel that this word does not exist, write a letter to support, and include that word. We are happy to try to explain the meaning of the word.
User-friendly interface and hints will make process of the game really enjoyable.
Now game "Three words puzzle" contains more than 150 words of the three pairs of words.
User reviews about "Three words puzzle"
★ Game Fun, and a great exercise for the brain. I love this word game, can't get enough; even when I get stuck ★
★ A good way to exercise your brain power and grow your vocabulary ★
★ Nice, very cool word game ★
No other Crosswords app has this many features!
Free daily and weekly crosswords from your favorite sources. Two weeks of archives are available to download past puzzles.
• Ask a Friend for help
• Search Google for help
• Hide/Show errors
• Reveal a letter, word or the whole puzzle
• Daily, world-wide competition with virtual trophies
• View elapsed time
Setting options include:
• See your ranking compared to others for each puzzle completed
• Auto download today's puzzles when starting the app
• Show the number of letters in the answer on a clue line
• Show timer
• Double tap to zoom
• Lock screen orientation
• Select a key board layout
• Enter & space changes direction rather than moving to next clue
• Full screen: Hides the notification bar
• Snap to current word: Toggles the auto-scrolling of the play board to the current play position
• Scroll to clue: Toggles the auto-scrolling to the selected clue in the clue list mode
• Movement style: Select what happens when you type past the end of a word
• Skip filled boxes: Toggles the skipping of filled boxes when you enter a new letter
Top Crossword Puzzles PREMIUM features an additional 200+ puzzles each month for $1.99 per month (less than 1 cent per puzzle!). Premium users have access to all archives (some puzzles available back to 2009).
This app includes the option to accesses additional content and features after purchasing a subscription.
Non-premium users: This app contains paid ads that link to third parties.
Please rate our app in the Google Play store.
We are operated by SplashPad Mobile, a top Android app developer. Your app experience is important to us. If you encounter any problems or issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a direct response.
* Chooseable word grid size (2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 or 6x6)
* Play times between 0:30 and unlimited
* Extra time mode
* Multiplayer mode (up to 6 players)
* High score list
2-letter word: 1 point
3-letter word: 2 points
4-letter word: 3 points
5-letter word: 5 points
6-letter word: 8 points
7-letter word: 12 points
8-letter word: 17 points
n-letter word: (n*n-5*n+10)/2 points (n>2)
The format is non American but all the clues and answers are in American English.
Two entry views for the crossword puzzle:
-New crossword daily.
-Traditional (with zoom)
-Clue view (large squares and each clue with its solution)
-Hints for one letter, clue or whole puzzle.
-Check errors for clue or whole puzzle.
-Timer. See your best times.
-Works offline once puzzles are downloaded.
Wooords is a freeform word game with unique fridge magnet gameplay that removes all distractions, it's just you and the letters. Create combos, earn points, increase your IQ. Each puzzle has one or more nine letter words that offers maximum points. Compete with your friends, compete with the world or just challenge yourself.
* Fast fridge magnet like gameplay
* Create words in quick succession to get combos and multipliers.
* 3 game modes to test your vocabulary, speed and concentration.
* 75+ word puzzles will push you to the limits.
* Challenge your friends to a daily word puzzle.
* Leaderboards and Achievements.
* Facebook Friend Integration
* Original sound track
"…the clever refrigerator magnet-powered gameplay feels surprisingly fresh, and makes the UI used in previously released word games flat out seem archaic in comparison." - TouchArcade
"The game is something you’ll keep coming back to with the challenge, and wonderful design." - Apple N Apps
"Wooords is just that game by Stray Robot Games to scratch that 'need a new word game and need it now' itch." - Pocketfull of Megabytes
"Just like playing with fridge magnets… only heaps better… Wooords is easy to play, suitable for all ages and addictive in an understated way" - NZGamer
"Wooords is undoubtedly one of the more enjoyable word games on the App Store that easily deserves a download…" - SlideGamer
"Words With Friends, You Have been Dethroned" - nodpad
“What's A Nine Letter Word For A 'Type Of Word Puzzle Game?'”
Like playing the Will Shortz New York Times Edition Crossword? USA Today Crossword? Washington Post Crossword? or Los Angeles Times Crossword? Play all these crossword puzzles and many others on any Android Mobile Device. Browse daily or weekly crosswords and access crossword puzzle archives for endless hours of crossword puzzle challenges to solve offline anywhere in the world!
FACT: 2013 is the 100th anniversary of the crossword puzzle. On December 21, 1913, Arthur Wynne, a journalist from Liverpool, England, published a "word-cross" puzzle in the New York World that embodied most of the features of the genre as we know it. This puzzle is frequently cited as the first crossword puzzle, and Wynne as the inventor. Later, the name of the puzzle was changed to "crossword"
THIS APP IS AD FREE, CONTAINS NO VIRUSES, NO MALWARE, NO SPYWARE, AND NO ADVERTISMENTS OF ANY KIND!
DAILY NEWSPAPER CROSSWORD PUZZLES APP FEAUTURES
- 7 Daily and 13 Weekly Crossword Puzzle Sources! (See List)
- Reveal Clue Letter, Entire Clue Answer, Or Entire Puzzle!
- Crossword Puzzle View Zoom!
- Landscape Or Portrait Mode!
- Downloads Crosswords To SDCARD For Anywhere Gameplay!
- Archive Crossword Puzzles!
- Show/Hide Errors! (Highlight Errors In Red)
- Crossword Puzzle View or Clue View Mode!
- Simple User Interface! (GUI)
- Help! Features And Usage Guide!
- Many Additional App Options! (See Screenshots)
Current Available Crossword Puzzle Sources:
- Wall Street Journal
- Permier Crosswords
- Philadelphia Inquirer
- LAT Sunday Calendar
- Chronicles Of Higher Education
- Boston Globe
- I Swear
- People Magazine
- The Onion
- Jonesin' Crosswords
- Ink Well
- New York Times (NYTimes Subscription Required)
- Washington Post
- Los Angeles Times
- Universal Crossword
- USA Today
ALPHA Sources (Currently Being Tested And Developed)
- Cru Puzzle Workshop (NY Times Cru Cryptic Fan Puzzles)
- Kegler's Kryptics (Ron “Kegler” Sweet's Cryptic Archive)
NOTE: Additional crossword puzzle sources will be added soon.
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1944, Allied security officers were disturbed by the appearance, in a series of crosswords in The Daily Telegraph, of words that were secret code names for military operations planned as part of Operation Overlord. "Utah" (the code name for one of the landing sites) appeared in a puzzle on May 2, 1944. Subsequent puzzles included the landing site "Omaha" and "Mulberry"; the secret artificial harbours.
On June 2, four days before the invasion, the puzzle included both "Neptune" (the naval operations plan) and "Overlord". The author of the puzzles, a schoolteacher named Leonard Dawe, was interviewed. The investigators concluded that the appearance of the words was not an attempt to pass messages. According to a former crossword editor of The Daily Telegraph, in 1984 a former student of Dawe's claimed that he had picked up the words from soldiers' conversations around the army camps, and included them when helping Dawe to choose words to fill crossword grids. Some cryptologists for Bletchley Park were selected after doing well in a crossword-solving competition.
Initial App start up may take up 10 seconds, delay is caused by crossword puzzles being downloaded at App start up, disable this in the settings and download crossword puzzles manually if desired.
See Help! in App menu for specific App features and usage.
For more Android Apps please see our website: http://www.androidputing.com
This APP is Open Source under the GNU License Version 3.0, license and source code are available at our website: http://www.androidputing.com
Portions of this APP description were written with Wikipedia.org as a source.
It is the classic anagram word puzzle as printed in daily newspapers worldwide, now recreated for the
Android mobile platform.
How is it played?
From a grid of nine letters, how many words of four letters or more can you find? Each word must
contain the middle letter, and there must be at least one nine-letter word. No plurals ending in 'S', no
hyphenated words, no foreign words and no words with initial capital.
1. Enhance your vocabulary with a "Vocab Challenge" puzzle or two!
2. Infinite, unlimited play with random puzzles!
3. Replay categories to beat your own high-score!
4. Several difficulty levels (Easy, Medium and Hard)
In addition, this game has a words’ base referenced in dictionaries of more than a dozen
languages. Several categories of words are also listed including: names, common names,
Share your experience and play Words with your family or your friends!
Warning: Playing this game may challenge your brain and improve your brain power ☺
Keywords:- tags: word game, word puzzle, word jumble, word scramble, puzzle game, anagram, crossword, dictionary, boggle, brain training, scrabble, spelling, learning, words, board game, squares, puzzles, play, fun, learn, English, British, American, word search, word find, word seek, word sleuth or mystery word puzzle, puzzle, educational games, concentration, vocabulary, brain training, high scores, fun, quality
✔ 7 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Catalan.
✔ Infinite free puzzles.
✔ 32 special levels.
✔ No internet required.
Version 1.0 includes below word categories:
All in One
PUZZLE PRISM---No1 PUZZLE GAME which is highly evaluated by medias and users.
"PUZZLE PRISM" is still increasing its fans!
**How to Play
--Flick upside and left/right/ to rotate blocks and down to drop.
1.Use various forms of blocks to fill the gaps between blocks.
2.If you succeed it, the blocks will be exploded.
3.Do it continuously to get large explosion.
-You can play the "PUZZLE PRISM" with very simple keypad.
-All the game modes support a global high score rankings system
Various type of game modes.
Show me your skill and unlock all of these!
Enjoy the game with out any time restriction
Score as high as possible within a restricted time frame in 2 minutes.
Difficulty is the highest from the beginning; this one is for advanced players.
You can enjoy the game in a different way in for advanced players
Ranked 1st in Google Play Japan.
Mater piece of Puzzle game.
-This game feels like a PS1 game, and I mean in the best way possible, totally worth the cost!
-PRISM is everything a puzzler for the mobile device should be.
Uncomplicated yet challenging game play, great music, clean and polished design, addictive.
-This is the most addicting puzzle game in the store!!
-Sometimes you just need this sort of classic "go to" game on your device.
One that's fun, plot less, and has long term replayability. Well, here it is.
Puzzle Prism's graphical bells and whistles gloss over the awkward transition,
but we doubt you’ll ever be as hooked on this as you were on the classic 2D version of Tetris.
Pop that Picture to reveal exactly what's hiding underneath.
Gameplay is Simple:
1. Pop the Picture tiles to reveal parts of the picture.
2. Guess the Pic be using a limited set of letters!
3. Collect Coins & Points.
WARNING: This game is really fun and will keep you guessing!
Featuring 1000's of levels for everyone from Beginner to Expert! Can you beat them all and win the prize?!?!
Multiple Levels Featuring Categories Like:
* Animal Kingdom
* Car time
* Famous Places
* Flags of the World
* Food Fun
* Logo Quiz
* Techno Geeks
It's like dozens of games all rolled into one :)
Super simple, surprisingly addictive and quick word game for the whole family.
If you like games such as 4 Pics 1 Word, Logo Quiz, and Pop the Pic! You'll love this game!
"So smart and so well-made, why wasn't it created a billion years ago?" -- JayIsGames.com
"A new type of puzzle game — one that is refreshingly zen." -- CNET.com
"The second I started playing I was enchanted" -- CalmDownTom.com
"Puzzle Retreat is for everyone." -- IndieGameMagazine.com
Escape to the Puzzle Retreat and immerse yourself in this unique block-sliding puzzle game from the creators of the smash-hit Train Conductor series.
Shut off the outside world. Relax, unwind and focus with a new type of puzzle that is both simple to learn and compellingly deep. Puzzle Retreat is a fresh challenge that will have you losing track of time and forgetting about the outside world.
The rules are simple:
• Slide blocks to fill all the holes in the grid
• Use all the blocks
The challenge comes from working out the correct order to slide the blocks and really ramps up with the addition of special blocks including Fire Blocks, Stop Blocks and Arrow Blocks, which alter the direction of sliding blocks.
• No time limits, no stress, just you and the puzzle
• Stuck on a puzzle – just move to the next and come back later
• 60 puzzles to solve for free
• Additional puzzles can be purchased inside the app.
• Connect with other puzzle lovers - discuss puzzles and techniques directly in-game
• Beautifully designed for tablet and smartphone
• Supports Ultra HD tablets and phones
For feedback or support enquiries email
Follow us on Twitter for updates
Like us on Facebook for updates, hints and to discuss the game with fellow fans
For more information, visit our website