IMPORTANT NOTE: This app works only with existing Business Phone SMB accounts from Kandy.io. Business Phone SMB allows multiple phones to share the same number to make incoming and outgoing calls as well as to share text messages. All information (Call Logs, Text Threads, and Call Notes) are shared by all devices registered to the account.
You cannot sign up for service using this app and the app will not do anything without an account from Kandy.io or a partner carrier Kandy.io accounts are available at http://smb.kandy.io/businessphone
Business Phone™ - Add a second mobile phone line for your business calls and texts. Choose a business number from your town or from any location in the US. Or, port an existing number to Business Phone. It’s your choice.
Business Phone is a complete phone service that includes mobile calling, texting, notes about callers, a separate Call and Text log, an auto attendant and welcome greeting, visual voicemail, and an after-hours mode.
Business Phone operates as a shared minutes plan. If you have an unlimited mobile minutes plan together with an unlimited Business Phone plan, then Business Phone minutes are unlimited too. If you have a defined minutes plan, Business Phone minutes count against that plan. Texts are completely free in unlimited Business Phone plans and count as half a minute for measured plans (two text are counted as one minute). They do not count against your existing mobile phone texting plan. Business Phone learns your business callers when they call to give you a unique ring tone. The Business Phone experience is always separate from your personal calls. Set up your Welcome Greeting to professionally answer every business call. Use Caller Choices (our auto attendant) to route business calls to your mobile, forward to other numbers, play announcements or take messages. Use our Quick Notes feature to jot down a note after a call with one touch. Then organize your notes into an easy today/tomorrow/later format.
With BusinessPhone you can:
- Keep your mobile phone number for personal use and get a second line for business calls
- Separate your business texts, voicemail, and phone calls from your personal texts, voicemail, and calls
- Share the number between multiple people or multiple phones (iPhone and Android are supported)
- Get a new Business Phone number or transfer an existing number (for free after the promotional period)
- Greet your customers professionally on every call when you enable the Business Phone welcome greeting
- Get a distinctive ringtone for incoming calls from business contacts
- Use the after hours mode that lets you take a message plus enables “emergency” access to you at your mobile number or any other phone number
- Call and text anywhere in the US and Canada
- The Business Phone service allows access for messaging via app or browser but the Business Phone app requires that your device can make and receive phone calls if calling is desired. In order to make and receive calls using your Business Phone caller ID, your phone will first place a regular call to your own Business Phone number.
- Your service will automatically renew each month unless you cancel your subscription on line.
Licensing Agreement – http://www.kandy.io/terms-service
Our live Business Phone US based support is here to help answer your questions and to welcome your feedback. Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-876-9794
Developer Kandy.io by GENBAND LLC