Smart Office for Mobile delivers Unified Communications (UC) services (voice and video calling, IM, presence and corporate directory access) to an Android phone or tablet. This mobile app can be deployed as a user’s primary communication app or in concert with other Smart Office clients or standards-based SIP phones/devices.
The mobile client can ring concurrently with other clients/devices so users never miss a call. Leverage the Call Grabber feature to effortlessly move live calls from one client/device to another. Smart Office clients are built on Ribbon's Omni technology, a hybrid client design that leverages HTML5 and client containers to reduce the cost and complexity of deployments and on-going maintenance.
Smart Office for Mobile services include:
• Voice Calling
• Video Calling (point to point)
• Instant Messaging
• Voice Conferencing (via Meet-Me Conference services)
• Smart Office Collaboration Room Integration (video and screen share)
• Organization-wide and Personal Address Book
Other features include:
• Push notification support
• Call answer in locked mode
• Call Boost (move active VoIP call to cellular)
• Security and encryption via HTTPS and SRTP
• Automatic hand-off from WiFi to cellular 3G/4G network
• Support for multiple languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Korean, Japanese)
Consult the product documentation for complete feature details.
PLEASE NOTE: This Smart Office client requires a valid login and password for Kandy Business Solutions or similar Ribbon's Application Server deployment. Ribbon can refer interested users to an authorized service provider; for more information contact us via https://ribboncommunications.com/
Terms of Service: https://ribboncommunications.com/company/company-policies/end-user-license-agreement