Our customers believe in being in control over their lives. Gene2Know gives you everything you need to put you in complete control of your DNA and puts it in the palm of your hand!
What makes our app cool? Right from your phone, you can:
• Scan a medicine, vitamin or supplement, run a G2K PGX report while you’re at the store and find out if it will be good for you
• Run a report on medication to see if it conflicts another medicine you are taking, or an allergy, or illness.
• Set reminders to take your medicine, vitamins or supplements.
• Share your reports using SMS and or eMail
• So much more!
The G2K App is the world’s first comprehensive, interactive DNA mobile application.
So How Does It Work?
After taking a simple, in-home saliva test, you will have access to genetic reports specifically tailored to your genes for:
• Allergy Risks
• Medication Risks
• Vitamin & Supplement Risks
• Genetic markers for Cancer
• Genetic markers for other diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lupus, MS
• Carrier Status for Conditions Such as Cystic Fibrosis, Sickle Cell Anemia
• Optimal Skin Care
Gene2Know Lifestyle Management Systems (G2K LMS) gives you unlimited access and reporting to all of the above.
How About Security? It’s better than a bank vault.
Our systems are HIPAA compliant, which means we treat your DNA like confidential medical records under Federal Law. Your raw genetic data will NEVER be stored on your phone. You will access it much like you would access your bank accounts on your smartphone. Better yet, your data is identified by a barcode, so your raw data will never be linked to your personal information within our system.
• Pharmacogenetics is the future of medicine. With G2K PGX, you can find out if a medication will make you sick or not work BEFORE you take it. Run a report right from your phone and you’ll know. This will help your physician prescribe the right medication for you.
• As new studies and information become available, you’ll be able to run new reports and have the latest information based on your DNA.