This app is great. Just beautiful Persian fonts can be used. Current font is not very interesting. Update: New Arabic and Persian font is so beautiful👌. Thank you.
The best free option I found so far! There are areas of improvement, but overall it's great! Secondary turn option would make it even better especially if turns are close to one another.
This is one of the best app. But i have some strong suggestions for u.. 1. Plz add option to move the maps to sd card.. Android 4.4.4.. It uses lot of internal memory.. Here maps have option to move the data. 2. The data (maps) shiuld of less size.. As i use othe apps also like karta, osm, navimaps etc.. They all use osm maps.. But there data size is very less as near about 150 mb for full india.. (i have not notice even a single different between maps bw magic earth and other apps.. But only size) 3. If we want to select a location on map.. We have to long click on that position.. Pl add option to single ckick.. These things will make ur app best... 😊 hope these will help u.. 😊
Sadly haven't gotten a chance to use it. I mistakenly typed in the wrong name and now i cannot delete or edit favorites. Very frustrating for someone with ocd. Reset does nothing. Fix and i will be happy to reinstall. Ty
#seems good so far. Wondering what the difference between this and the paid for version? How often do maps get updated. Thing like roadworks.. how are they added?
I've tried Navfree and Mapfactor, but I like Magic Earth the best. It has a slick interface with offline map storage on my SD card.
• New Driving mode options for navigation and tracking (follow GPS) mode: ‘Automatic’, ‘2D’ and ‘3D’
• ‘Distance to destination’, ‘Current speed’, ‘Duration till destination’ and ‘Estimated time of arrival’ are now displayed simultaneously during navigation. Just tap three times on the bottom left/right navigation panels.
• Fine-tuned traffic avoidance
• Redesigned ‘Show’ menu
• New Arabic font
• Map version displayed in the ‘Download maps’ screen
• Battery icon shown also in tracking mode
Free offline GPS with curated content! Let’s Get to the Point. Together.
Join millions of travelers around the world and take the journeys that matter.