virus programs detect viruses is the reason why advertising service SDKs.
the program does not in any way allow the virus is the cause of the distinction is to access the internet for advertising.
Text To Speech Talk it is a learning application that let's your device dictate text to you.
Talk it Text To Speech is designed as a learning and entertaining application.
How To Use:
* Tap to write anything you want to listen from text.
* From menu button choose pitch, languages and tts settings.
* Uses Android TTS Engine (Better Voice Quality)
* Multiple Language Text To Speech Support (6 Languages:
U.S English, British English, Italian, French, Spanish, German)
*Supports Chinese and Korean Languages using Samsung TTS.
* Adjust Speed And Pitch Of Voice For Practically Unlimited Voices.
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech engine for Talk to work. If it doesn't have you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
This TTS engine can be used with AudioBT to improve the TTS output from the Google Navigation application.
-Set a 1 or 2 seconds delay to avoid audio cutting at the beginning of the speech.
-Exclude some characters, such as the dash character so that it is not spelled in street names.
A new innovative sliding tab design makes it even easier to use the app.
You are able to send dictations to contacts from your phonebook (permission required).
Please do not forget to share our application on the social media.
* Using two different translator engine (Google and Yandex)
* sentence functionality
* Find your local language automatically.
Keywords: Translate , Translator, Dictionary, Language
We can add or change it, Please let me know if you have any question.
Through the application of a combination of Google and Yandex search engine can use.
Supported language : Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, , Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Bengali, Filipino, Galician, Irish, Hindi, Gujarati, , Haitian Creole, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Swahili, Farsi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Welsh, Yiddish, Afrikaans, Basque ,Latin , Chinese (Simplified) , Chinese (Traditional) , Esperanto , Bosnian
Note: Arabic Text Reader doesn't affect other apps installed on your phone. You should use Arabic Text Reader embedded Facebook/Twitter clients to be able to read Arabic content successfully.
FINALLY WITH RSS SUPPORT!!
Now you can read RSS feeds in Arabic. You can use one the popular feeds listed or add any RSS feeds to RSS reader.
ALSO WITH FACEBOOK SUPPORT
This is the most update asked for by users of Arabic Text Reader. Now you can read all the Arabic feeds from Facebook that you couldn't read before.
ALSO WITH TWITTER SUPPORT
We also added support for twitter. Now you can read all the Arabic tweets you couldn't read before in the same place with your SMSs.
This isn't just another application that's capable of reading Arabic SMSs, it's different because it has the following features
- No need for root access.
- No need for font installation.
- If the SMS sender is in your phonebook, names will be shown instead of numbers.
- You can filter SMSs list by sender name.
- You can paste any arbitrary text into the application and it will show you the text in the appropriate format.
- It can also read all the tweets from your twitter account and feeds from your Facebook account.
- Arabic Keyboard
Note: Internet access permission is used for the ads, Twitter and Facebook.
Хорошая внятность речи, хорошие ударения и интонации, небольшой размер.
1. Откройте Настройки -> Мое устройство -> Язык и ввод -> Параметры TTS
2. Выберите RHTTS.
Синтезатор не имеет никаких настроек, все настройки зашиты в сборку.
Ударения делаются символом ` перед ударной гласной.
На данное приложение распространяется лицензия GNU GPL.
Исходных код синтезатора RHVoice вы можете скачать по ссылке https://github.com/Olga-Yakovleva/RHVoice.
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Experimental EPUB format support. It's only for reading aloud, no fancy full featured EPUB reader, e.g. does not show pictures, many more features of a full reader are missing. To try, use "Open" button at the top or on the menu, navigate to a folder with ePub files and open one of them.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
* Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
* Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
WANT TO BETA TEST NEW RELEASES?
Join @Voice Beta Tests Google Group: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100050482874980060588
If this app does not work, you need to install the Android voice data library - follow the screenshots to navigate the settings app to do so. You will also need to have the app 'Barcode Scanner' by 'ZXING TEAM' to be able to use the QR code scanning function.
Note that due to source code loss, this app is no longer being updated / supported.
The only Text To Speech (TTS) App that combines natural sounding voices with the ability to read aloud and translate any form of text in more than 10 languages.
By using Voxdox you can listen to your eBooks (non-DRM) or convert files (pdf, docx, txt), papers, articles, contracts and web pages to quality speech using the best TTS voices available in the market today.
Voxdox also gives you free access to thousands of audio books read by real narrators. Browse our large audio book library and choose from a wide variety of audio materials including old classics, poetry, philosophy, arts, novels and much more. The free audio book library, provided by LibriVox and Voxdox, is growing every day so there is always something new you can listen to.
Voxdox uses HD natural sounding voices but it can also be used with local Android TTS engines like Google TTS and SVOX.
Voxdox is a PDF reader and a PDF Translator. A smart PDF to Speech system converts your documents to quality speech. Import your PDF documents (e.g Pocket, ezPDF Reader, gReader) and have them read to you.
Voxdox is also an (non-DRM) eBook reader that supports EPUB, PRC, MOBI and MBP format eBooks (e.g. Moon+ Reader) and an audio book creator that can turn any kind of text to a talking book in just a few clicks.
Voxdox can be used as a document scanner utilizing your device`s camera. Just take a picture of any document in almost any language, translate it to a different language if you wish to do so, and convert it`s text to speech.
Voxdox gives you the choice - listen to your document or simply read it - all audio materials are also presented in text form.
Converting text to voice has never been easier. Let your phone or tablet read aloud for you.
- Text to speech (TTS) in more than 20 languages.
- Translation to and from 20+ languages.
- PDF reader and PDF translator.
- Free audio book library with thousands of audio books to choose from.
- eBook reader (non-DRM) and audio book creator.
- Reads documents straight from Gmail and Google Drive.
- Converts text to mp3 file.
- Uses the camera as a document scanner with optical character recognition (OCR).
- MS Word Documents Reader and MS Word Documents Translator.
- Reads web pages by URL or straight from your Internet browser.
- Advanced reading options allow you to skip irrelevant text (such as references, URLs, etc.)
- Text presentation in addition to human narration.
- Audio is saved on your device so you can go back and listen to it any time, even when offline.
- Converts any text to speech in 2 clicks without even launching the app.
- Long FREE trial that would let you evaluate the app.
- High quality human sounding TTS voices.
- Android TTS engines support. Use Google Text To Speech, SVOX or any other TTS engine installed on your device.
* Danish EU Helsa
* Dutch EU Anneka
* English AU Molly
* English IN Rani (NEW)
* English UK Ben
* English UK Sophie
* English US Jackie
* English US Jason
* English US Rebecca
* French CA Elodie
* French EU Jean
* French EU Margot
* German Heidi
* German Lukas
* Italian EU Angelo
* Italian EU Emilia
* Polish EU Karolina
* Portuguese BR Giovanna
* Portuguese BR Gustavo
* Russian Nikita
* Spanish EU Antonio
* Spanish EU Martina
* Spanish LA Rita
* Spanish US Lorena
* Turkish Female Sevi (NEW)
* Welsh Gwendolyn
Make your reading easier with Voxdox - the ultimate text to speech engine.
Just Simple Speedometer(HUD) with GPS.
This app is a GPS Speedometer for your smartphone.
Supports different scales including Kilometers per hour (km/h), meters per second,
miles per hour (mph).
Showing The average speed,Distance,Top speed.
The Steel Compass & GPS Full HD application can be used for your outdoor activities.
(Travel, Hiking, Camping, Picnics....)
Anytime & anywhere check the compass pointing direction & GPS coordinates!!
※ If the compass pointing direction of application is error, Please move the device in a figure 8 pattern & rotate around all axes.
Android 2048 puzzle application.
How to play
1. Move the number blocks.
2. When two blocks with the same number touch, they merge into one.
(Example : 2+2=4, 4+4=8, 8+8=16, 16+16=32 .... 1024+1024=2048)
3. When a 2048 block is created, the player wins.
The original version has been developed by Gabriele Cirulli, based on 1024 by Veewo Studio and similar to Threes by Sirvo LLC. It has been released as open-source software under the terms of the MIT License and is available from: github.com/gabrielecirulli/2048