- Coined out of the swahili word JIKUZE (meaning ‘to grow yourself’).
- Modified to G-KUZE with ‘G’ standing for ‘Genghis’, then ‘Kuze’ meaning ‘Grow Yourself’.
- Combined as G-KUZE, it refers to using Genghis Investment bank as your financial services provider for wealth creation and growing yourself.
- Genghis Capital Ltd is a licensed bank regulated by the Capital Markets Authority.
G-Kuze mobile app enables a client to:
- Create / register for a trading account with Genghis.
- Securely access and manage your trading account from your mobile phone.
- Access affordable investment with as low as Ksh. 500/-
- Invest in multiple asset classes i.e.
1) Stocks (Equities and Securities);
2) Unit Trusts (Money Market Funds);
3) Treasury bills and bonds (Fixed Income Products).
- Track your investment portfolio and market position.
- Transfer funds via mobile money or bank & make a buy or sell transactions.
- Access news, view market data and customised research information.
- Monitor a custom watch list of selective products in real time.
- Get live stock market prices and profit or loss movement for each counter.
- Use practice account to learn before using your real money.
Genghis strives to empower and improve the savings and investment culture for the general population to learn the ropes of wealth creation, financial freedom and poverty eradication.