All-in-One Coding Robot, GENIBOT, fosters creative thinking and problem-solving skills!
Based on STEAM education, improve logic and creativity, and primary SW education is enough with the Genibot.
The core achievement standard of Primary course 'condition(selection), sequence, repetition, even function' with only one robot!
Various levels and activities are available from unplugged to block coding program.
1. While approaching SW education as play, never get bored!
With a variety of features and content, both teachers and children are easy and fun!
2. Genibot, which satisfies the core standards of achievement in the primary SW curriculum, helps improve creative and converged thinking by designing and utilizing it with structured activity content from unplugged to app activities and block programming.
3. Included apps and key features:
1) Genibot Controller
GenieBot can be controlled remotely via a smartphone or tablet PC.
2) Genibot Coding Card
The same coding cards included in the Genibot can be used in the app to operate.
3) Genibot Linetracing
You can draw a line on paper, and use this Line tracing function to make the Genibot follow the line.
4) Genibot Button Coding
This app is suitable for children (4+). Intuitively, you can code by pressing a button in the app.
5) Genibot Drawing
You can easily draw various shapes with Genibot.
6) Genibot Music Coding
You can make and play a song with the built-in speaker of Genibot.
7) Genibot Math Coding
You can study addition and subtraction using Genibot.
8) Genibot Tilt Coding
The Genibot's three-axis acceleration allows coding in front, rear, left, and right motion.
9) Firmware update based on OTA method
You can update the firmware to add function and enhancement of Genibot with two-times touch using the OTA method.
10) Change the distance of Genibot
You can easily adjust the distance of one space of GenieBot from 1cm to 15cm in the app.
The capacity of the battery of 1,000 mAh can be measured in real-time via the app.
12) Bluetooth Naming
You can change the name of Genibot at will.
13) QR Code
It is possible to check whether it is genuine or not to activate by scanning the QR code.
- Location information (for searching devices that can connect to Bluetooth)
- Save File (Save Library File)