-Manage Staff individual entry
-Staff advance payment Management
-Generate attendance report with various filters.
-Export worker details in standard xml format.
Whats New In Pro Version.(Salary Register Pro)
-Generate Salary of workers.
-Backup / Restore full database.
-Export Salary Details.
-No Time Limit.
Visit our website for more information http://www.shaakar.com
Create your shifts patterns so it can be used for a person who works shifts as well.
Save your daily working information, it will be displayed in the monthly list of the time card and on the calendar.
Manage and track absence, paid leave, TOIL (time off in lieu )'s total days and support overtime (OVT1), (OVT2) hours,Working Early(EA) hours.
From "Menu", select "Base Setting" and create your working shifts patterns. Select "Base Setting" → move to Setting screen.
1. Input your company's Start day of counting. When you tap this button, a calculator will be popup.
2. Create patterns. Tap each pattern, then move to Pattern setting screen.
＊Pattern Setting screen＊
1. Tap "Color" button to select a color for each pattern. There are 10 colors to choose from. ＊This color will be displayed on the calendar.
2. Input your company's Base working hours, Overtime hours OVT1 and OVT2.
3. How to input break time: For example, you have one hour break. Input "01:00" and tap "OK".
4. When you finish entering all, tap "OK", then move back to Setting screen.
5. Tap "Ok" again in the Setting screen to save the data.
6. You can create 3 different patterns with the same way and can be also changed pattern name.
Buttons from the left-bottom of the calendar;
"Today" button: Tap this button to go back to today's date.
"Left" and "Right" buttons: You can move the date to right and left.
"Time Card" button: Move to Time Card screen. You can see here the monthly attendance record.
＊How to enter attendance time and other information of your daily work.＊
1. Tap "Touch here to enter" of the lower part of the calendar.
2. Then move to Working Hours screen.
＊Working Hours screen＊
1. Time&Day display
2. Memo: You can save notes here.
3. There are 3 buttons;
TOIL ( time off in lieu )
Select one for your day. ＊When tap these buttons, move to the calendar automatically.
4. When you want to edit the data you have entered, tap "Edit" button, then move to Edit screen.
5. Select a pattern.
6. When you tap "IN" ( arriving time at work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
7. When you tap "OUT" ( leaving time from work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
8. When you want to edit arriving time and leaving time, tap "Edit" button.
＊Time Card screen＊
1. Tap "Time Card" button on the calendar, then move to the Time Card screen. Working Days, Absence Days, Paid Leave Days, TOIL Days, Base, Overtime (OVT1 & OVT2), and Sum will be displayed in the list so you can track the attendance records at one view.
2. Press "Menu" button, then select "Email" button to send the time card records by email.
1. Base Setting: Create your working shift patterns and start day of counting here.
2. Mark: Tap "Mark" or "Mark2" button → Select one mark you want to add on the calendar → Tap the date you want to add the mark. The mark will be displayed on the date you selected.
＊Mark can be deleted by selecting the same mark and tap twice.
3. Setting: You can select start a day of the week for the calendar etc…
4. Password: Set password.
5. Backup: You can save the data to SD card.
Chaseforce can scale to any size of workforce and are built to not only work well together but also to seamlessly integrate with your existing technology investments and are extremely intuitive and allow you to manage large amounts of data efficiently and effectively.
Requires Android OS version 2.3 and up.
How it works?
Simple - Install Chase Force on the Android Phone. From then on, your manager can use Chase Force Web application to locate your current position, your reports and information at real time basis.
Use your smartphone as your tracking device by installing the Chase Force app. The moment you activate the tracking mode, a background application on your phone tracks your position.
Each device with Chase Force installed has the option to automatically update its location at regular intervals.
Chase Force uses mobile internet to communicate with the server. Admin can send message to the users, these notifications are free, specific to our Chase Force application, and work anywhere in the world as long as the device has internet access.
Chaseforce unique platform is dedicated to enhancing the value of enterprises business through intelligent integration of established technologies, information and services to deliver secure, proven, scalable, reliable, comprehensive and user friendly solutions that enables enterprises to :
> Stay connected to their workforce through two way messaging, forms and workorders.
> Access real time location and data on one dashboard with full metrics & reports to match.
> Increase workforce productivity & efficiency.
> Better & faster decision making.
> Improve customer service, satisfaction & retention.
> Increase competitive edge.
> Drive continuous improvement.
> Record journey or official trip.
> Even after rebooted, Chase Force will automatically resume tracking and updating its position.
> Provide best possible balance between accuracy and dependability.
> Uses the pictures from contacts or you can set a custom photo for your workforce.
> The ability to see the historical location data for everyone you are tracking on the map.
> Watch the Replay of journey or trip.
What is new in Chase Force?
> Automatically Attendance Sheet Preparation.
> Customized Forms.
> Customized Response of Buttons.
> Work Assignments.
> Record Journey Trip & Meeting.
> Instant Reporting.
SMS Chaseforce to 59090 & our team will contact you soon! (only available in India)
Take the pain and time out of employee scheduling. When I Work uses text messaging, email and the web to communicate, alert and notify your staff about the work schedule.
Try When I Work with your business free for 30-days. There’s no risk and no credit card is required to try.
When I Work is free to use with up to 5 employees and then as low as $1 per employee, per month for more than 5. See all pricing options at: http://wheniwork.com/pricing
FEATURES FOR BUSINESSES
✔ Create, update, cancel and publish shifts
✔ Fill open shifts in seconds with SMS alerts to staff
✔ Send employees SMS text and email alerts about the schedule
✔ Monitor and moderate time-off requests and shift trades
✔ View employee contact information and schedules
✔ Add/Edit/Invite employees
✔ Add/Edit positions
✔ Add/Edit locations
✔ Add/Edit job sites
✔ Google Maps integration for job sites
KEY FEATURES FOR EMPLOYEES
✔ View work schedule anytime, anywhere
✔ View and accept available open shifts
✔ Request shift trades with other employees
✔ Get directions to job sites
✔ Allow shift drops with other employees
✔ View colleagues’ contact information
✔ Request time off
✔ Monitor requests
* Top Developer on Google Play
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards with people nearby
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
*Free version: You can scan up to 200 cards in free version
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
1) Register the target by choose the "Manage target".
2) Record is registered when you touch the NFC card to the smartphone.
3) Can view the attendance if you choose the "Attendance report".
[ How to use (GPS) ]
1) Register the target by choose the "Manage target".
2) Record is registered when you go to the target address.
3) Can view the attendance if you choose the "Attendance report".
The application reinvents the way companies and employees manage business processes from their smartphones. Both employees and managers are able to use the application in a multitude of ways to increase productivity and efficiency. TotalHRWorks, powered by SaaShr.com, works in sync with your workforce management suite, and comes with the same level of industry-leading data security that you’ve trusted in the past.
Note - This app is available to the entire user community of SaaShr.com channel partners. A valid username and password are required to use this app.
Employee Level Functionality:
•Submit time off requests
•View time off balances
•Check historical pay statements
•GPS can be used to confirm punch location (as an optional feature if enabled by employer and employee)
Manager Level Functionality:
•See who is in or out
•Streamline HR tasks through checklists
•Approve time off requests
•Limit employee access to clocking in through geo-restrictions
All check-ins are synced with our servers, so you can use more than one Android or iOS device at different points of entry.
With the Eventbrite Entry Manager app you can:
- Look up and check in attendees off a list
- Easily validate ticket barcodes using the camera-based scanner
- Check in attendees using multiple devices at the same time
- View live sales and attendance stats
- Analyze your attendance data online after the event
Do you also own an iPhone or iPad? The Entry Manager app is also available for download in the Apple App Store. All check-ins and event data will sync seamlessly across both platforms.
We currently have the following known issues, but we are actively working to address them. Thanks for your understanding while we work out the kinks!
- For events larger than 1,000 attendees, performance may be slower depending on your device
- If you find additional issues, please let our Support team know at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-350-8850.
Also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
Anyone can use Eventbrite to set up an event registration page, sell tickets, and manage check-ins with Entry Manager. Learn more at Eventbrite.com.
Keywords: event, events, entry, management, ticket validation, guestlist, eventbright
With a sleek, finger-friendly design, the VE app experience allows you to engage in fully immersive, interactive events. The intuitive user interface mirrors our desktop platform, allowing you to quickly and easily leverage the same great features and functionality.
• Live and VOD Webcasts complete with Video, Slides, Q&A, Polling
• Mobile eLearning Courses and Certification on Android tablets
• Search and discovery of content
• Interactivity with built-in chat and networking tools
• Engagement with subject matter experts rooms
• And much more…
• To attend a virtual event via your Android mobile device, please download this app first.
• After downloading and installing the VE app, go ahead and register for the event at the URL specified in your event invitation.
• On the confirmation page or within the confirmation email you've been sent, click the URL provided and you will be prompted to install the mobile app. Since you're already installed the VE app, simply confirm you have already installed it and you will enter the virtual event. *If you have not yet installed the app, please do so via the link on the mobile app page and start at the top of the Login Process.
• Prior to joining your first virtual environment, the VE app must be installed.
• A minimum Android version of 2.2 (Froyo) and above is required.
• Users must be on a WiFi or 3G/4G network connection with a recommended broadband connection of at least 2 Mbps.
• Presentation quality is dependent upon quality of the network connection.
• Android smartphones only support Conference Centers and Webcasts. Please use an Android tablet or iPad if attending an eLearning course or Virtual Event with booths.
Point of Sale FEATURES
★ Works offline and does not require Internet connection
★ No limits on number of customers, items or transactions
★ Supports multiple languages and VAT settings
★ Localized in more then 15 languages
★ Backup your database to Google Docs or Dropbox or Flash Drive
★ Track Employees and their performance
★ Sophisticated Inventory Management
★ Detailed Sales Reports
★ Manage your inventory using easy Stock Management tools
★ Track sales performance
★ Print receipts on attached receipt printer
★ Barcode and RFID Chip scanner support
★ Park your open orders on particular table
★ Split bills for each customer
★ Track inventory, supplies and ingredients
★ Print receipts
★ Print orders in kitchen
★ Accept reservations using group calendar
★ Charge per hour or per service or even bundle services together
★ Track performance of each employee including their sales and bookings
TICKETING and RESERVATIONS
★ Sell tickets for your events of any size
★ Assign reserved seats and assign proper price groups
★ Ideal for concerts, sport centers or outdoor events
MULTI-STORE SYSTEM - CLOUD
Optional Cloud Services - not required to run your POS
★ Get instant overview of all locations and their sales performance
★ Track individual employees, manage attendance
★ Seamlessly synchronize products across retail locations
★ Maintain centralized Stock and increase supply chain efficiency
★ Compare store sales and performance
POS Point of Sale Pokladna DotyKacka Kasse Blagajna кассовый касовий Kasir Kasa caixa registradora Cash Register fiskalna blagajna
MobileMeet™ is the cornerstone of on-the-go InterCall Reservationless-Plus™ meetings. Discover a full-circle approach to meeting from your Android phone. Not only start and join meetings, but enjoy a richer conferencing experience by sending meetings invites and accessing your enabled features.
Enhance your meetings with this powerful functionality:
NATIVE CALENDAR INTEGRATION
See when you have a free moment or the ability to schedule a meeting by using the in app calendar to view appointments scheduled in your Android’s native scheduler.
FAVORITE MEETING PROFILES
Store an unlimited number of unique meeting profiles to your favorites for quick access.
Store your account information, favorite meeting profiles and app settings in the cloud for easy accessibility across multiple devices.
MANAGEMENT & CONTROL
Maintain total meeting control with in app features – mute, unmute, rename, disconnect all or individual participants and much more.
Save multiple InterCall accounts for hosting your conference calls.
Start or join your audio meeting with a tap of the invite. Trigger our Call Me feature to initiate a call to one of your stored phone numbers or dial right into your meeting with no hassle.
PARTICIPANT & WAITING ROOM VIEW
See who’s in your meeting or waiting to be let in with the easy to navigate Participant and Waiting Room view tabs.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS 1
Receive a push notifications when someone first enters your waiting room and again after five minutes of inactivity as a reminder to start your meeting.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 2.1
VOICE OVER IP 3
Use Voice over IP to talk and control your meetings on carriers that don’t support simultaneous talk and data or when traveling internationally to avoid high roaming costs.
SILENT SELF MUTE
Mute pre-recorded bridge messages that a user is being muted/muting themselves and never miss a thing.
Navigate through your Home, Meeting, Calendar, Favorites, History and Settings tab with the Android Action Bar on the top part of your screen.
WI-FI ONLY VOICE OVER IP
Avoid data overages by provisioning your InterCall account to allow MobileMeet Voice over IP only when connected to a Wi-Fi or wireless network.
MOBILEMEET VOIP + WEBEX MEETING
Utilize MobileMeet Voice over IP when connecting to meetings with Cisco™ WebEx Meetings™ and your InterCall WebEx™ account 4
BILLING & SECURITY CODE
Use a Billing Reference Code or Security Code for added invoice tracking and security capabilities with Voice over IP.
Password Protection & Provisioning
Add a level of security by setting a mandatory or optional fully encrypted application password for all InterCall accounts under a company that can be set to expire periodically.
GENERAL BUG FIXES
**Please contact your InterCall Account Representative to inquire about these features.
1 Receipt of Push Notifications may be delayed when Phone is OFF. Only the latest Push Notification will be received after the phone is turned on. This feature must be enabled on your Reservationless-Plus™ account, in MobileMeet™ and on your Android phone.
2 You will need a Wi-Fi connection if your carrier doesn’t support simultaneous use of voice and data services.
3 To use MobileMeet Voice over IP, Location Services must be enabled on your Android phone.
4 Cisco, WebEx, WebEx Meetings and all associated trademarks are owned by Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved
MobileMeet™ is available to download for free and join meetings. To schedule, start and host meetings through MobileMeet™, an InterCall™ Reservationless-Plus™ account is required.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.