Genius Kitchen mixes food, pop culture and fun with recipes and shows you’ll want to share. Get instant access to all-new shows and recipes, all for FREE. The best part? Genius Kitchen will deliver recipes from the shows you watch directly to your inbox.
CHANGE THE WAY YOU COOK, FIND, AND WATCH WHAT YOU EAT
- Browse and watch over 100 hours of content including exciting new original shows, as well as revamped beloved series, recipe videos and tutorials, all for free.
- Hone your cooking chops by watching our how-to videos featuring world-renowned chefs.
- Get the recipes from shows you watch on Android TV sent to your email.
- Instantly access recipes from shows you watch on Android app under Recipes tab.
- Not enough time to finish a video? Just simply select the video again when you’re ready, and you’ll be able to continue watching from where you stopped.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW SHOWS:
Carnivorous: Turns out that meat is having a moment! Join comedian Courtney Rada as she travels across the country looking for the most delicious meat dishes you’ve ever (never?) seen.
Feast with Friends: Athletic Aussie and healthy chef Dan Churchill knows that food isn’t fun unless you’re sharing it with friends. With help from his eager taste testers (read: closest friends), Dan’s delicious outlook on food makes eating look like the coolest hobby.
Pop Culture Baking Class: Full of those outrageous donuts and crazy-cute cakes currently breaking the Internet, complete with lessons for creating those super-shareable recipes at home.
Genius Obsessions: Can’t stop, won’t stop eating these over-the-top, in-your-face dishes, like our crazy-popular shrimp scampi potstickers, ice cream sandwich cake and green goddess pizza. One look, and you’ll be obsessed too.
But First, Breakfast: Because making time for breakfast is easier (and prettier) than ever with effortless recipes that are low on time and ingredients but high on taste and style.
FAMILIAR FOOD FACES & CLASSICS
Nigella Lawson, Anthony Bourdain, Sophie Dahl, Duff Goldman, Iron Chef Japan!
We’ve hand-picked classic seasons from these famous faces and added new episodes and seasons (some making their US debut).
Like what you see? We’d appreciate your reviews.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.