- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.
By Bluetooth App Sender APK you can:
- See all installed app in a list with a details about each app in simple way.
- Send any app in your phone to other phone by more than one way, you can use Bluetooth, Email or any sending method supported in your device.
- Share any application installed in your phone to any other phone using Bluetooth, Email , Facebook and other social networks.
- See details about any installed app such as permission that this app has on your system.
- You have the ability to uninstall any unwanted app just in one click.
- You can run any application from the list to preview it.
MyAppSharer support many method to share your apps, you can share by message, Gmail, bluetooth, what's app, facebook, QR-Code, Dropbox etc..
By using the feature to export APK to SD card, you could backup your app to your SD card.
MyAppSharer also support share multiple apps at one time, and support instant search, easy to find your apps.
Here is a demo video for sharing apk between devices.
Thanks "Flo WolfOne" provide the video.
* Nexus devices could not receive APK via Bluetooth, to workaround this issue, please use "Android Beam" or "Bluetooth(zip)" instead.
1. You can install "Barcode scanner" to support share link by QR-Code.
2. Install "Dropbox" to support share APK to Dropbox.
3. If you like the app, you could donate the app from settings menu to remove Ad.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
* Support Arabic language, thanks abdullah(email@example.com).
* Support Hebrew language, thanks יוחנן סטיפנסקי
Keywords: share, apps, link, apk, bluetooth, QR-code, Android Beam, backup app.
★ Fast and easy to use.
★ Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
★ No ROOT access required.
★ By Default Apk's will be saved in /sdcard/ExtractedApks/.
★ Provided Search option to search applications.
★ Compatible with latest version of Android 5.0
★ Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk.
★ Action bar ,support from Android 2.2+ devices.
★ Can extract multiple/all APK's by holding long click on any item.
Interested in translating the application in your local language ? Strings are available in GitHub https://github.com/meher421/ExtractorStrings/tree/master/values .Please email me translated strings
Batch install .APK files from internal storage or SD Card.
●APK Installer for PC Version
APK Installer for PC is Now Available that allow install .APK files from Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8. learn more http://apkinstaller.com/
Batch uninstall unwanted apps easily.
Batch export .APK files to SD Card.
Share the app with your friends easily.
Keep your system away from the latest threats.
Create any application shortcuts you want and put them on your home screens.
One Tap to clean up app cache easily.
●App Info Viewer
APK Installer allows you to view apps Package Name , APK files location and installation date.
Move apps to SD Card.
ADB Debugging USB switch.
- It is rarely tiny! It takes only 64 KB on your Android phone.
- It supports external SD cards.
P*S: Don't forget to allow the installation of non-market apps in the system settings.
* Apk Extractor allows you to export installed applications to apk and store to : /SDcard/ApkExtracted
* Very easy to use: ONLY BY 1 CLICK
* NO ROOT access required.
* Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
* Apk files will saved in: SDCARD/APKExtracted
WHAT'S NEW :
* Add search feature to easily search application to extract
* Optimized data,making list applications scrolling very smooth
TAGS : android apk, apk, extractor, get apk...
If you think this application is useful for you, and you want to use a standalone (without OI File Manager) version, you can take a look at SaveAPK Donate, It's only $1.29.
Want to share an application to your friends but it doesn't exist on Google Play Market and you forgot where to download it? This tiny tool may help.
Use it with OI File Manager, you can easily save your installed applications into your SD card without root!
This application only uses "Write External Storage" permission to save application package, it will never have ads!
✔Share Installed Application Apk (.apk file) via Bluetooth, Email etc.
✔Fast and easy to use.
✔Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
✔No ROOT access required.
✔Provided Search option to search applications.
✔Action bar ,support from Android 2.3.3+ devices.
✔Can extract all apk's by click on menu button.
✔Share Apk not stored in your device storage.
✔Ad free application
Now BackUp/Send/Restore/Delete Apps On The Go..
*Can Backup/Share/Restore/Delete Single or Multiple Apps in One Click.
*Compatible With Latest Version Of Android 5.0
*Awesome, Fast, Smooth, Clean and Convenient User Interface.
*No ROOT Access Required.
*Easily Back-Up/Extract apk of Installed Applications With Just A Simple Click.
*Easily Send Multiple Apps Via Bluetooth or Email and So On...
*Single or Multiple App Uninstall Feature.
*Restore Apps Section:
-View Already Extracted Apps
-Restore single or multiple Extracted Apps in one click from within the App
-Delete single or multiple Extracted Apk's in one click from within the App
*Ability To Select Your Desired Backup Path To Anywhere In The Internal Or External Memory Easily.
*Shows Whether An App Is Already extracted or not.
*Keeps Backup of Different Versions Of Apps Separately.
*Displays User-Apps And System-Apps Separately So That You Can Find Any App Quickly.
*Sorts The List Of Apps In Alphabetical Order To Make Finding Any App More Easier.
*MultiSelect Option To Extract Many or All Apks At a Time.
*Search Option To Find Any App Easily.
*Displays ProgressBar While Extraction.
*Displays The Details Of Every Installed App:
-App Name, App Icon, Size, Version, Package Name,Install/Backup Status
*Renames The Extracted App/Apk As, "App Name(Version)(PackageName).apk",
NOTE: The Extracted Apk's Are Stored In "APKBACKUP" Folder.
Why Extraction or Backup failed??
Answer: In 99% Cases Backup/Extraction fails Because of Full Memory i.e No Memory Space left in your Selected Storage Media..
* Support App installation, uninstall, backup, sharing and setting up the shortcut,
* Support silent installation and uninstall after ROOT permission conferred, and uninstall system App
* Support all kinds of models from Android1.5 to Android4.4 system
* Support Android device screens of various resolution
* Support multiple-languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic.
* Support dual SD card models
* Installation: The App files on the storage card can be scanned automatically. The third-party App used for installation can be easily going with installation or batch installation.
* Silent installation: After opening ROOT lab function, without intervention, it can complete the installation automatically.
* Uninstall: Program installed in the phones can be scanned automatically. Uninstall or batch uninstall can be expected to be completed in a button.
* Silent uninstall: After opening ROOT lab function, without intervention, it can complete the uninstall automatically.
* Start: For the programs installed or the App built-in, it can be launched in a button.
* Backup: Support installation package backup of App programs. App programs package installed can be backup in the storage card. The default location is / sdcard / apkshare / backup. Backup location can be modified by setting. Documents backup can be sent to your friends through various ways or other devices for installation.
*Documents share: You can send the App to your friends by e-mail, Bluetooth, etc. Sending email through GMAIL, the maximum attachment can be 25M. It is therefore suggested that you had better use it in a good network environment.
*Documents connection: The App link on GooglePlay can be shared in various ways, convenient for good friends to view the App information. It supports batch operations.
*A shortcut creation: Support establishing an App quick entrance on the desktop in launcher .
*Details: Opening the detailed interface of App management is convenient for the cleanup of the App cache and movement of the App location.
*Electronics market search: Jumping to the App details in the electronic market directly is convenient for you to get the best and latest App.
*Status bar staying: Supporting the App staying in the status bar can be convenient to start the App directly.
*Information copy to the clipboard: Copy the information to the clipboard is convenient to apply in a variety of places.
* Sort: A sorting function is added, executing the sequence according to the rank, the package name, the size and the location.
We need your support:
* Give us the score and your feedback, tell us whether you like or dislike it, and tell us why?
* Give us the better advice and tell us what kind of functions you need.
* Help us translate our software, so that we can support more languages (such as Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, French, etc.). In "Settings" - "Translation and Acknowledgments" function, through which you can present to me your translation
Welcome to contact us directly at any time.
Don't you think there should be a simpler way?
Sharing apps with your friends is possible easily now with Apk Share.
Apk Share app show your applications with a list, you can get a installation package (Apk file) directly from your memory and share Installed Apps file directly as attachment via Bluetooth, Email, Drop-box, Google Drive etc.
Installed applications can be backup in the storage card. The storage location is / sdcard / kibzorgLabs / apk_share. And also you can overwrite backup of old application to updated version.
No rooting required.
When you discover a best apps, You will want to share it with your friends at once,Then, Apk Share will solve this problems. Just find the apps and share it by Click.
Now share your apps, the simpler and cooler way!