The Genskill app is addressing the skill gap issue in engineering. It provides capabilities that help students and graduates of institutions to
• Learn and master skills useful for finding their first job and monitor upskilling progress
• Get updates from the placement department of institutions that students are affiliated to if the department has signed up to use the platform
• Participate in Campus placement drives, Job Fairs, Pool Drives, Internships etc.
• Interact with study circles, class mates and fellow student population to complement self-learning
• Never miss deadlines for applications and interviews
• Store useful study materials, eliminate repeated profile and resume submissions, and remove stress