Mosby’s Review for NCLEX-RN® Exam Prep App 2017 with 2800+ questions including 5 practice exams will help you to pass NCLEX-RN® exam.This app is created based on the book Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Nursing for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 20th Edition (ISBN: 9780323078955)
# EFFECTIVE PREPARATION FOR NCLEX-RN® EXAM
The NCLEX-RN® Exam Prep app is designed to assess your knowledge and concepts learned and begin to prepare standardized testing with certification exam style questions. With multiple choice and alternate item questions you will perform NCLEX-RN® practice effectively.
We worked really hard to make the app look and feel like the real NCLEX-RN® Exam. Thus, expect 265 questions per every exam and always try to solve them to the best of your abilities. The simulation of a real test is the most effective preparation!
# USE IT AS STUDY GUIDE
The NCLEX-RN® Exam Prep 2017 is the most comprehensive exam study guide you can have on your mobile devices. Just download the app, explore, test your knowledge and learn efficiently through the practice questions and flashcards.
• A total of 2800+ review questions.
• Detailed rationales for each answer to enforce understanding of key concepts.
• Covers everything you need to study to pass NCLEX-RN® exams.
• 5 practice exams feature the same format and content that emphasizes the NCLEX-RN exam.
• The total number of 265 questions in each test reflects the maximum number of questions that a student can take
on the NCLEX-RN®.
• Realistic test taking experience.
• Up-to-date review includes Medical-Surgical, Mental Health/Psychiatric, Childbearing and Women's Health, and
Child Health Nursing chapters incorporate information from the basic sciences, nutrition, pharmacology, acute and
long-term care, and physical and emotional nursing care.
• Study progress can be tracked and resumed as you progress on preparation.
• Bookmark feature enables you to mark your favorite questions.
• Suports questions with high resolution images. Images can be zoomed in/out.
• Access Anywhere, No need of internet.
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments — firstname.lastname@example.org