● "The créme de la créme of calculators" - AppAdvice
● "Incredibly powerful tool for calculations of all kinds." - Smokin' Apps
● "You need this calculator. It's miles better than the competition." - Robert Burns
● "…sets the benchmark for other calculators to reach." - Fred Swan
● "Not sure how I could do my job without powerOne." - Arvid Martin
● "A legend. The best financial calculator app I have ever seen." - Worldwide Tech
● "… powerOne shines." - Mac Observer
Whether mortgages and real estate, finance and investing, math and science, medical, health, conversions or construction, powerOne has you covered. There are hundreds of spreadsheet-like calculator templates pre-installed or in the Library, ready right now for all kinds of what-if scenario analysis.
And for those one-off calculations use powerOne's elegant algebraic and RPN calculator. Perform calculations in decimal, fraction or feet-inch format with hundreds of functions that include powers, logs, trig, programmers math and more.
powerOne is easily customized. It includes a dynamic language to create your own calculator templates. It can be as easy as entering a formula similar to HP Solve or harness the complete capabilities of powerOne's simple scripting language. Hundreds of examples and instructions included.
Whether colleague or client, powerOne makes it easy to share the results and created templates, too. Just choose who to send it to. The results are in the email and so is the template. Click the attached template and it will load right into powerOne.
After 15 years and close to 20 million software calculators distributed, Infinity Softworks has earned its reputation for high quality apps. We'd love to hear from you, whether ideas, help or problems, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This version of powerOne includes…
* Full-featured algebraic and RPN calculator
* Pre-installed calculator templates:
- Time Value of Money with Amortizations
- Mortgages with PITI and Amortizations (Conventional and Canadian)
- Cash Flows including NPV, IRR, NFV, NUS and more
- Area Conversions
- Auto Lease
- Auto Loan
- Capitalization Rate
- Currency Conversions
- Date Conversions
- General Loan
- Investment Return
- Length Conversions
- Mass Conversions
- Percent Change
- Profit Margin
- Summary Data including sum, average, min and max
- Volume Conversions
* Access to hundreds of additional templates in the Library
* Create your own templates
* Perform decimal, fraction or feet-inch math with hundreds of functions ranging from powers and trig to programmer's math and matrices
* Share results and templates by simply entering a recipient
Download now to empower yourself throughout the mortgage process, and to get in touch with one of our experienced loan officers. See just a few of the app’s great features below!
Key Features for Homeowners and Prospective Buyers
• Purchase and Refinance Calculators – FHA, VA, Conventional and USDA loan calculators that help you determine an estimate of your monthly costs and down payment amount for a variety of loan programs.
• Affordability Calculator – Provides an estimate of the monthly home payment you can afford.
• Document Scanner – Use your phone to send scans of important documents to your loan officer, no need to find an old scanner.
Key Features for Real Estate Agents
• Co-Branding – The app makes it easy for your clients to stay in touch with both the real estate agent and the loan officer throughout the process. Contact a loan officer for more details.
• Share From the App – Once you have a co-branded app, you can share it easily. By pressing a few buttons you can send it right to your client’s phone!
NMLS 1579. This does not constitute a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to full underwriting approval and satisfactory appraisal. Programs are subject to change without notice. For state specific licensing information visit www.callequity.com.
Equity Resources, Inc. is an Equal Housing Lender.
Purchasing a first home, an investment property or refinancing an existing loan: no matter what the circumstance, our home loan repayment calculator will provide an indication of what your repayments will be over the long-term.
By entering your existing or prospective loan information into our loan repayment calculator, you will gain an understanding of the estimated monthly repayment obligations, as well as provide an indication of the total interest over the life of the loan.
You can customize default range values from setting option.
BORROWING LIMIT CALCULATOR
Not sure how much you can borrow for a home loan? Let this borrowing calculator help guide you.
Simply enter into the calculator the requested information about your current financial situation – such as your income and monthly living expenses – as well as the specific loan’s details – such as its interest rate and term – to form an idea of how much you might be able to borrow, as well as the expected monthly repayments.
Conducting this sort of research is a great way to not only compare lender offerings, but also help ensure you don’t financially overstretch yourself with future home loan repayments. It’s important to borrow within your repayment means; find a home loan that fits comfortably within your other financial commitments.
You can customize default range values from setting option.
- HOME LOAN REPAYMENT CALCULATIONS
- BORROWING LIMIT CALCULATIONS
- GRAPHICAL VIEW OF DETAILS
- YEARLY DETAILS OF LOAN PAYMENT
- EMAIL DETAILED REPORT
In case of any issues or suggestions please mail us directly at email@example.com
1.Purchasing a Home? Easy to use and find out payment on your next home.
2.Refinancing? Easy payment and amortization.
3.How Much Do I Qualify For? Easy steps to find out how much home you qualify for and the payment.
4.Find a Home Request Form. Easy form to request information on homes that fit your needs.
5.Loan Officer Finder. Easy to find a loan officer available in your zip code.
App is all customizable for your company, and easy to use and understand.
•Special Loan Officer login to update profile and save contact information in app.
Mortgage Calculator is not a commitment to lend.
First Class Home Mortgage: Mortgage | Real Estate | Money | Realtor | Homes | Bank | Finance | Business | Property | Loans | Calculator | Rates
Calculator built for www.troywarner.com