"Freedom, wholeness, and true success can only be found when you are living a praying life. That means walking so close to God that He can keep you away from danger and guide you where you need to go."
With personal transparency and insight from Scripture, trusted author and speaker Stormie Omartian shares what it means to connect with God in a deep and meaningful way through every day of your life, making a way for you to:
• Live free of guilt and fear
• Move in the power of God
• Stand firm in the face of temptation
• Grow strong in life-changing faith
• Recognize and fulfill your purpose
You were not created to live in bondage, brokenness, or failure. God wants you to live in true freedom, true wholeness, and true success. Seeking God’s presence and praying over every part of your life is key to walking in His will and in His incredible plans for you.
This was recorded at the Oasis Audio studios by professional narrator Jill Shellabarger.
DURATION: About 7.75 hours of narration.
Dig deeper into God’s Word with the help of inspiring articles by:
- Anne Graham Lotz
- Stormie Omartian
- Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- Roberta Hromas
- Linda Dillow
- Kathy Troccoli
- Dee Brestin
- Emilie Barnes
- Kimberly Daniels
Get acquainted with over 100 women in the Bible through detailed character portraits. Gain new insights into Scripture through hundreds of verse-by-verse study notes, compiled by editors Dorothy Patterson and Rhonda Kelley. Apply God’s Word to your own life with the help of over 300 articles on topics for women ranging from Adoption to Zion. Reflect and delight in hundreds of insightful quotes by inspiring women throughout history. Explore the Bible with a topical index to scriptures and special features.
The FASTEST Bible app and most efficient way to read & study the Bible. Quickly navigate to any verse and easily access tools to help further your understanding of the Bible. Over 5 million downloads on both iOS and Android, and over 400,000 people reading their Bibles each week!
• Take Notes
• Highlight or Underline words & entire verses
• Bookmark Verses
• Add Margin Notes
• 4 types of Navigation (Scroll Wheel, 3-Tap, 2-Tap, & Keyboard)
• Full Screen Immersive Mode by a simple double tap (Android KitKat and higher)
• Folders to organize your notes & bookmarks
• Access Study Bibles & read the study notes beside the Bible
• Offline (No Internet connection required for downloaded Bibles)
• Red Letter text for Jesus' words
• Search the Old & New Testament to find verses containing the entered keyword
• Night mode for low-lit reading areas
• History folder to access past 50 viewed verses
• Split-screen mode to read two Bible translations at once
• Share verses & notes via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, email, & SMS
• Bible talks to you! Text-to-Speech allows the Bible to be read to you out loud
• Change font size and font type
• Auto scroll allows the Bible to scroll automatically
• Backup all your purchases and created Bible data using a FREE TecartaBible.com account
• Cross References & Footnotes by long-pressing on dotted-underlined words & superscript letters
• Bibles (KJV, NIV, NLT, NKJV, ESV, GW, MSG, NCV, and more!)
• Commentaries (Matthew Henry's Concise, Commentary Critical & Explanatory on the Whole Bible, John Wesley's Explanatory Notes, John Gill's Exposition on the Whole Bible, and more!)
• Study Bibles (NIV Study Bible, NKJV Study Bible, NIV Woman's Study Bible, Lucado Life Lessons Bible, and more!)
• Devotionals (One Year Devos)
If you have suggestions, questions, or comments we would love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help or want to see all the features in your Tecarta Bible, please visit our Help website at http://tecartabible.com/help/
Semoga melalui kisah mereka ini, kita bisa mengambil banyak pelajaran dan menjadi motifasi bagi kita untuk hidup yang lebih baik, barokah dan semangat untuk terus beribadah kepada ALLAH SWT.
** Aplikasi berjalan secara offline jadi anda bisa bisa membaca kapanpun dan dimanapun tanpa harus terkoneksi Internet
** Kritik dan saran yang membangun sangat kami butuhkan
A consolidated source from various Great man and woman of GOD
Include favorite author like Joseph Prince , Joel Osteen and Joyce Meyer
Feed on the message and hold on to the promises of God. All promises of God are Yes and Amen
Seek Jesus daily for His amazing grace. Share them instantly via email , face book and message.
Power of Jesus
This section include sermon on prayer healing and wholeness for the body of Christ.
Reversing The Curse Through The Holy Communion. The power of right believing bring forth right living.
The power of Jesus, provides deliverance in every area and from all form of addiction thru right believing
Right believing bring you wealth, health, protection and all blessing of God.
Holy communion is the key and missing link to your healing and blessing from God.
Faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of Jesus , Listen and feed on the body of Jesus to get
yourself out of trouble and bring forth the blessing of Jesus.
Prayer request ( Live )
A live prayer request application is included. Jesus beloved Brother and Sister in Christ,
post your prayer request here.Let all brother and sister in Christ to pray for you or
to stand in agreement with your prayer.
There is power in prayer, God moves by our prayer request.
Prayer warrior please come support those who in need of healing prayer, financial break through,
miracle prayer request and any other prayer request. Please come here to plant a seed by
praying for other. Let us support in prayer for one another. When you plant a seed praying
for other in your same area of need, you will see your area of needs answer by God quickly.
As you will feel you are not alone, and your problem became small. Give thanks and be grateful
for the little that you have. Give and it will be given back to you.
Step out in faith and trust JESUS.
You are encourage to support the various ministries good work use in this apps.
( Bless to be a blessing so more lives can be be save for Glory of our Lord Jesus Christ)
Shalom shalom , May the Love , Grace and Truth of the Lord Jesus Christ be upon you and family.
Have a greatly BLESSED DAY!
* English texts
* English voice output
* "Modern" version
* Archaic version - Folio 1, 1623
* Archaic version - Quarto 1
* Archaic version - Quarto 2
This FREE edition of the app includes ads which finance the development. If the ads annoy you or you just want to support this app's development, you can upgrade to the PRO edition which is completely ad-free. Apart from that both versions are equal.
Standalone software - no need for an eBook reader.
* Options menu
+ Help page
+ Settings page
- Text color
- Background color
- Text size
- Text padding
+ Link to all iwpSoftware apps
in Android Market
+ Go to bookmark
+ Set bookmark
+ Set current image as wallpaper
+ Link to image/item/description
* General features
+ Voice output
(text to speech, TTS)
+ Move to SD card
+ Clickable table of contents
+ English and German
+ Contents rotate
+ Fullscreen images
on/off by long click
It is not the intention of this book to tackle the subject of fasting from a theoretical point of view but for spiritual benefit.
H.H. Pope Shenouda III, Coptic Pope of the Patriarch of the See of St. Mark
Please, follow me on twitter @Christservant10 to get updates about the new books
The 40 day Christ endured in the desert with the adversary was for us! He won each and every thing that the enemy threw at him! And then, subsequently, won the battle over death to the glory of God! During the next 40 days, be prepared to put on the armour of the Lord, to be encouraged in the Spirit and to grow more mature in Christ with each and every step of obedience and faith! May His love permeate your soul and may His peace guard your heart in Christ Yeshu (Jesus)!
Please consider purchasing the PAID VERSION of this app to support. Thank you.
This app was designed for the RCCG fasting and prayer in Nigeria, however not all section of the prayer points are peculiar to Nigeria.
These prayer points can be applied to intercession for other countries.
The prayer points are divided into five categories;
3. Lord Arise
4. Harken Unto Us.
5 Harken Unto Me.
Elder Samuel Ching has served as speaker of many Gospel Crusades and Spirit Revival Meetings in Hong Kong, South East Asia and North America in the past years. Besides, he has served as speaker in hundreds of Gospel Crusades held in Secondary School and has brought tens of thousands of students turn to the Lord. He is also the speakers of many gospel TV programs and bible teaching programs on Christian television channels both in Hong Kong (The Creation TV) and in Taiwan (The Good TV) and the programs are very popular. He also preaches over radio which broadcast to China. On the other hand, Elder Ching is the author of more than twenty spiritual books.
Christianity, Christianity, Christianity, Gospel, Gospel, Gospel, Christian, Christian, Christian ebooks
This is a challenge for parents to pray for their sons for 31 days and will help you put a FACE on praying for your son:
* Focus — I need to know what specifically to pray for my son or I’ll just keep praying the same things over and over again.
* Accountability — I need others to keep me accountable and remind me daily to passionately pray for my son.
* Challenge — I need to be challenged to go deeper in the way that I pray for my son. A community of others praying will help shape my prayers.
* Encouragement — Sometimes we pray for things and God’s answer is slower than we like. We need encouragement to keep praying.
Share your progress and encourage others on Facebook and Twitter with #p4s31
Find out more at: http://www.mikeleake.net/2013/09/pray-for-your-son-and-other-writing-opportunities.html
Tim describes it as being "for all of us - for those who are young and those who are old, for those who are married and those who are single, for those who struggle mightily in the area of sexual sin and for those who may barely struggle at all. It is a time - a month - to focus on what the Bible says about sexual purity. Each day I will share a short passage from Scripture, a brief reflection on that passage, and a prayer. You can ponder the Scripture, read the devotional, and pray the prayer, and why not do it together with a friend, a brother in Christ?"
WHAT IF I DON’T STRUGGLE?
Even if you have gained significant victory in this area, thank the Lord, but don’t stop battling.
"There is a kind of weakness, a kind of vulnerability, that may come when we are convinced of our strength. It is when we are not being tempted, it is when we are standing strong in the Lord’s grace, that we ought to consider the times we will be weak and tempted and eager to sin. We need to assume such times will come and we need to use the moments of strength to put measures in place that will protect us when we are weak." - Tim Challies
Also, even as you pray for yourself, you can partner with a friend who may not be experiencing the same victory. Encourage him along. There is every reason for you to join us, even if you are not struggling in this area.
WHAT ABOUT WOMEN?
Women, you can be involved too. You can follow along, read what God’s Word says, and then pray for the men in your life: your husbands, your sons, your grandsons. What a blessing it would be to them if you will pray for them in an area in which Satan seems to be winning so many battles. Also, if you are struggling in the area of sexual purity, you’ll easily be able to adapt the devotionals and prayers to your own use.
Share your progress and encourage others on Facebook and Twitter with #p4p31
Find out more at: http://www.mikeleake.net/2014/02/31-days-of-purity.html and http://www.challies.com/articles/join-with-me-for-31-days-of-purity
This is a challenge for parents to pray for their daughter for 31 days and will help you put a FACE on praying for your daughter:
* Focus — I need to know what specifically to pray for my daughter or I’ll just keep praying the same things over and over again.
* Accountability — I need others to keep me accountable and remind me daily to passionately pray for my daughter.
* Challenge — I need to be challenged to go deeper in the way that I pray for my daughter. A community of others praying will help shape my prayers.
* Encouragement — Sometimes we pray for things and God’s answer is slower than we like. We need encouragement to keep praying.
Share your progress and encourage others on Facebook and Twitter with #p4d31
How can I use catechisms? Typical usage involves two parties, teacher and student, parent and child. Now catechizeMe can help by presenting you with the questions and allowing you the opportunity to answer the question. You can also share catechism questions on Facebook and Twitter or via email and text messages.
* Westminster Shorter Catechism
* westminster Larger Catechism
* Heidelberg Catechism
* Baptist Catechism
* Catechism for Young Children
* The Small Children's Catechism
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/catechizeme