Kahoot! ensures 100% engagement by turning the classroom into a gameshow, combining multiplayer game-based learning, ease-of-use and mobile technology, creating an enchanting social experience which leaves everyone totally gripped and absorbed in the subject.
Kahoot! provides deep learning through creation of educational games, and new understanding through playing them.
- This is the student controller app for Android devices to join a game; sign up at getkahoot.com to create, discover, launch and play games
- Works on any device with a web browser! Students join a game at kahoot.it if using a non-Android device
- Save time on grading! Access game data for all students, understanding what they answer for each question and how fast; allowing you to adapt their learning accordingly
- Our game-based pedagogy takes students on a journey from “Learner to Leaders” as they create their own games for classmates to play
- Choose from hundreds of thousands of pre-existing games made by the Kahoot! community
"I have NEVER had a response to an educational tool like I’ve had to Kahoot!”
Sandra Budd, Teacher at Institute of Notre Dame, Baltimore
There are a couple of known issues we are working to fix:
- Pressing the back button on your device exits the game. Ensure your students don’t press this mid-game unless they want to restart the app!
- The Facebook/Twitter share score buttons at the end of the game are functioning, but there is a layout issue with each when you press the button.
Alternatively, you can also join a game from https://kahoot.it/ where all functionality is fully working. If you have any questions browse our FAQs: https://kahoot.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/topics/27766-faqs
To get started using Socrative, simply register for a Socrative Teacher account. Your Socrative account will work with other Socrative Apps and via all browsers at Socrative.com. Students can connect to your unique room by opening their apps or joining your room at socrative.com on any device.
• Single Sign On - Teachers can sign in using their Google Domain Email Address
• Drive Integration – Teachers can have reports sent to their Google Drive
• Visualize student understanding
• Ask multiple choice and true/false questions
• Ask open-ended questions and vote on the results
• Create your own quizzes (instantly graded for you)
• Share quizzes with other teachers
• Give end of class exit tickets
• Play games with our space race!
• View students results in real time
• Reporting - Download, Email or send to Google Drive
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
V6.1: Editable Cards
Truck! Train! Plane! On the Go teaches young children the names of various transportation vehicles. Features include:
* Brightly colored images to keep kids interested.
* Edit Mode to change the text and pictures. Make it your own deck by adding your voice or your child’s!
* Star the cards that you would like to review with your child and use the Favorites Mode to create your custom deck.
* Randomly show a letter using the Random Button.
* Swipe through the cards, or use the large buttons to move from card to card.
* Turn off the audio using the Quiz Mode.
At Five Pumpkins, we strive to make high quality apps for toddlers and preschoolers and distribute them for free on Android. We want to help as many children as possible learn their alphabets and gain a solid grounding in pre-reading and pre-math skills. We really hope these are as much for your children to use as they were for us to build.
If you would like to donate and support our development efforts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have ideas for other toddler applications or kids games, feel free to let us know. We love to hear from our users.
You can see our other educational apps and games by searching for "Five Pumpkins" in the Android Store or checking out m.fivepumpkins.com.
Follow us at twitter.com/fivepumpkins or become a fan of our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Pumpkins/241886129858)!
Download our app to:
• Discover how we're making higher education affordable.
• Learn more about our unique, competency-based learning model, a model that has garnered acclaim across the US.
• Explore our degree offerings.
• Read about us in the news. We’re making waves in higher education, and we’ve got a growing archive of news releases, blog posts, and newsletters to prove it.
• Take a quiz to find out whether or not WGU is right for you. Our ultimate goal is to help you graduate, so we want to make sure each and every student we enroll is a good fit.
• Talk to an enrollment counselor. Click to call right from the app, or fill out a form to request more information. Either way, let us help you see how WGU can be the University of You.
Together with your child, you can watch wonderful images of fruits and vegetables, all while learning their names!
After the child has looked through all the flashcards, he or she can take a fun quiz to see how many of the words he or she knows. Regardless of the number of correct answers given, and of stars earned, the child's developing skills will be fostered by enthusiastic applause and floating balloons!
This educational application contains full set of “Fruits” and “Vegetables” flashcards from the “Nature for Kids” application. In addition, it includes the clipped demo sets of the following groups of educational cards: “Berries”, “Flowers”, “Mushrooms”, “Nature” (sea, island, forest, river, mountain, etc.), “Seasons”, “Natural phenomena” (rain, rainbow, lightning, etc.).
Does the youngster have an older brother or sister in grade school? They can also use this educational game! Besides English, this app also supports the German, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
While playing with flashcards in a foreign language, a school-age child can effortlessly learn many new words with which to surprise their foreign language teachers and classmates. An A+ is sure to follow!
In order to use this educational app, the youngster does not need to be able to read. The simple interface and spoken clues allow even the youngest of children to play and learn independently!
Experience has shown that children love to look through a series of colorful pictures with sounds, and they will ask to see them again and again. According to Glenn Doman, an American physical therapist and the founder of The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential, participating in these kinds of educational activities (for 5-10 minutes a day) stimulates the development of various regions in the brain. As a result, the child's photographic memory takes shape, the child develops much faster than his or her peers, and, beginning at infancy, the child gains access to a world of encyclopedic knowledge.
The main point, in which Doman is undoubtedly correct, is that the younger a child, the more easily he or she can absorb new knowledge. It's important to make use of this ability while it's available!
BTTENDANCE provides the best smart clicker that can increase students' participation dramatically during your lecture. Enjoy superior user experience (UX) compared to any other commercial clicker solution, for free!
- Enjoy all features in BTTENDANCE, by installing the app with your students!
- Clicker: Check the response of your students during the class by using BTTENDANCE. Also, you can apply BTTENDANCE to your education in any environments since it supports most of the mobile devices.
- Attendance Check: Automatic Attendance Check System in BTTENDANCE checks your students' attendance accurately and effortlessly in all ranges of class by using Bluetooth and elaborate algorithm. Any additional equipment or device is unnecessary.
- Notice: BTTENDANCE is an efficient way to make an announcement for your class. Notify important information to your students as easy as sending a text message!
To get started, a teacher creates an account on NutmegEducation.com. Teachers quickly and easily build assessments on Nutmeg and their students take them on the Nutmeg for Students app, saving teachers time, giving them immediate feedback on student performance, and improving students' Common Core performance.
If you're an interested teacher, parent or school leader, please contact email@example.com for a live demo!
NutmegEducation.com is an assessment platform that helps teachers make better tests/quizzes. We help teachers align these assessments to Common Core Standards and give them real time data on student learning. Teachers love that we go one step further and leverage the collected data to give students free online tutorials and videos based on their students' individual needs.
Υπολογίστε εύκολα και αξιόπιστα τον Γενικό Βαθμό Πρόσβασης καθώς και τα μόρια ανά επιστημονικό πεδίο.
Ανάλυση των μορίων ανά Επιστημονικό Πεδίο σύμφωνα με τα μαθήματα και τους συντελεστές βαρύτητας.
Αποθηκεύστε τους υπολογισμούς με τα μόριά σας, των συμμαθητών σας ή των μαθητών σας(οι καθηγητές).