This technique worked out fine for Jerry Seinfeld and it will for you too. The philosophy is simple: Small steps every day brings you closer to your goals. MyChain motivates you to stay on track and to not give in to casual weaknesses. But if you do have a reason, MyChain's "good excuse" feature comes to your rescue.
MyChain features multiple chains, home screen widgets, a calendar view and variable frequencies as well as a unique rewarding system to motivate you even more.
Feedback is greatly appreciated!
50% disscount in black friday and cyber monday weekend!
The secrete and technique used by Jerry Sienfeld.
1. Decide upon a goal (a healthy day - healthy food today for example).
2. Every day you keep moving forward with that goal mark the day with green.
3. Now you have a chain of a few days! don't break it! keep the chain going!
Goal Tracker & Habit Streak will help you by keeping track of your progress.
It is inspired by Jerry Seinfeld’s Productivity Secret:
”…get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step is to get a big magic marker.
...for each day that you do your task, put a big mark over that day. After a few days you’ll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You’ll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain.
...Don’t break the chain.”
All free. No adds, no in-app purchases.
Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly habits/goals.
Weekly progress calendar view. Log all habits/goals on one screen.
Schedule weekly habits/goals for any combination of week days.
Notifications. You don't forget to take action.
Widgets (only Android 4.0 and later). Your habits/goals are at your fingertips.
Monthly calendar view. Log all days on one screen.
Habit/Goal export to Dropbox and local storage (/storage/sdcard/Goal Tracker Habit Streak). You never lose your habits/goals.
Google Play backups.Your habits/goals should be transferred to your new devices (depends on your settings).
"Sow a thought and you reap an action;
sow an act and you reap a habit;
sow a habit and you reap a character;
sow a character and you reap a destiny."
Emerson, Ralph Waldo
License Some rights reserved by anieto2k
If you experience issues or have suggestions for the app, please contact directly: http://consultutah.com/contact.aspx
Using Unbroken Chain is as simple as adding your goals and placing a big red check on each day that you were able to accomplish it.
The Seinfeld quote above served as inspiration for the Unbroken Chain app that I've just submitted to the app store. Jerry is absolutely right that, once you start seeing the links in those chains grow, you want to make sure they continue to grow. This app simply helps you visualize your progress on your goals.
Do you have a New Year's Resolution to start exercising? Great! Create a new goal.
Only want to track three times a week? When creating your goal, just leave Monday, Wednesday and Friday checked and uncheck the rest of the days.
You can also use it to track things that don't want to do:
Use Unbroken Chain to track your progress when trying to quit smoking, drinking soft drinks, or anything else you'd like to quit doing.
Privacy information: All your goals are stored on your iOS device. They are never uploaded to the web.
HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
» Fully Customizable
Measure and track anything and everything. Get notified whenever you need to do something important.
» Cut Bad Habits From Your Life
Simply start tracking bad habits like nail biting, smoking or drinking too much. Once you see the patterns, it's easier to break them. HabitBull keeps you accountable.
» Add Some Positive Habits
Want to go for a nice walk every day? Or maybe give 3 hugs every Saturday and Sunday? Join us!
» Who is it for?
Whether you want to read some more, stop smoking, start working out or even just track how many hours you wasted on Facebook, this app lets you do it!
» HabitBull only speaks English at the moment!
» Exclusively on Android!
• Track multiple habits, repeated to do's or goals, each in its own calendar
• Streak counter and percentage successful for each habit
• Yes/No or Number goals
• Very flexible goals like: number of times per day/week/month, only on certain days of the week etc. For example: 30 push ups every Mon-Fri, go to the gym 2 times per week, or even every 2 days
• Inspiring quotes per category - including actual quotes from people doing it (meditation, reading, stop drinking alcohol, stop smoking cigarettes, stop procrastination etc)
• Graphs with success percentage / streak, entered values etc
• Powerful reminders - multiple times per day, repeating within a time period, sound and vibrate optional
• Home screen / lock screen widget
• Multi-device syncing
• Cloud backup
• Motivational images
• Export to CSV
• Google Fit integration
» How it works:
1. Set up a habit
2. Tell HabitBull how you went for a day
3. Watch your daily streak increase
Habits are no more than routines which you perform subconsciously. To build one - train yourself. To break one, find another one which is similar, yet different and nicer, and repeat it until it sticks.
To assist you with this HabitBull lets you set reminders for each habit and displays them on days when you need to be successful. This is especially useful if you have a to do list with repeating tasks or if you want to be reminded to do the same thing every day. It can also be used as a calendar planning tool or checklist, but also as a very effective repeating reminder (e.g. to drink water every 2 hours).
HabitBull does feel a little like a game in which you compete with yourself. The task is to get a long streak for the habit you are working on by covering your goals. The longer the better. It takes a couple of months to fully build a new routine, so don't give up - it takes time and if you are consistent it will work; even if it takes a few attempts.
There are many things which you may want to improve. HabitBull can be used as a planner in building habits like taking your pills regularly, exercise, or keep to a diet. It can also be used as a helper for people suffering from memory problems. As for your vices, HabitBull can be a useful goal tracking tool, or a smart notebook, to assist you while breaking bad habits like nail-biting, drinking alcohol and even improving your dating skills.
It is entirely up to you, really. But why not give it a try and have a convenient helper on the go?
Be it exercise, diet, blogging, or kicking a undesired habit, use Daily Badge to track the progress everyday. Tracking is simple. Tap on the star of the day under the goal to mark it as completed for the day. Keep doing it everyday. Keep the chain going.
As Seinfeld has said about his productivity calendar - don't break the chain!
*** Upgrade to the Plus version risk free! 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied ***
"This app made my life so easy. I have been dreaming of an app like this till I finally found it :D"
- Shehzad Manzoor
"Great app. Simple and effective. So useful, motivates me to do my tasks and the home screen widget looks best when it's quite see through. :)"
- Charlotte Murnane
"Motivate me everyday. Have tried many similar ones but this is the best. Its widget is simple and easy to.use."
- Jeff Chuh
Welcome Goal Achiever!
This Apps' mission is to encourage, support, and reward you for taking meaningful daily action towards the attainment of your goals, big or small. To help you take consistent action long after the excitement you felt when you committed to a worthy goal has faded.
One of the reasons you might not be successful at reaching a goal is because you did not take consistent and sustained action for a long enough period of time.
This checklist was especially created to help you take daily consistent action over time.
"For changes to be of any true value, they've got to be lasting and consistent." - Tony Robbins
"...we have to make good decisions, use discipline and be consistent for long enough to see the results we desire." - Darren Hardy
The idea is simple:
1. Enter the actions you know you have to take daily to reach a goal. Like: Workout for 40 minutes, make 10 cold calls to prospective customers, send out 10 resumes to potential employers, write at least 10 pages for project, etc.
2. Put the widget on your home screen. When an action is not yet completed it shows up in bright colored text. Once you check an action off the list the text becomes a lighter color.
3. Your daily mission now becomes to see the list go from bright (in the morning) to gray (before going to bed). You can instantly see how far down your action list you are at a glance. This color change also signals that you had a successful day. A day in which you accomplished all the actions you needed to take you one day closer to your ultimate goals.
A successful day, with all items checked, results in a green check mark placed on the calendar. Watching a series of check marks fill up the calendar, helps motivate you to stay consistent.
There is an indicator on the main list screen that shows the number of consecutive successful days. This is your success streak. A streak with seven or more days turns this indicator green. This gives additional motivation for consistency.
The home screen widget also serves as a constant reminder of the actions you need to take today. Each time you use your Android device you'll see the list and the amount of actions remaining.
In short: Don't go to bed if your list is not completed. If bedtime is near and your list is not close to completion, get to work on what is left on the list!
Note: This version has a limit of 2 goals.and an unlimited number of actions.
If you have any questions or comments send an email to:
Ideas for Uses:
- Goal achievement
- Build and re-enforce good habits
- Behavior modification
- Build discipline
- Simple visual design to remind you of your success actions
- Number of unchecked high priority items displayed at top of on screen widget
- Priority indicator to designate importance of items
- Priority significance chooser. Allows you to specify which priority level items need to be checked to gain a daily check mark
- Four widget sizes: 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, and 3x4
- A variety of text and background color choices
- Change text size of list and widget
- Alarm on individual list items
- Automatic daily list reset at a time you specify. You dictate when your day ends
- Modify/Delete SD card contents - Backup and restore list to SD card
- Full Internet Access - Contact Google or AdMob to display advertisements
- Control Vibrator - Make the device vibrate when alarming
With the most commonly used 500 words in Spanish this application let select how many Spanish words you want to learn per day and we will help you memorize them.
The app support the following features:
* Lean 1/5/10 new Spanish word per day
* Each word comes with a sentence where the word is been used
* TTS for each word sentence (reading the word/sentence)
* Schedule a pop up reminder for your daily lesson
* Practice the words with questions, the ones you forget will return again
* statistics of your progress
For every question, issue or feature request please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This application helps you to free up space in your Gmail account by clearing large and old emails. You can use multiple filter criteria. You can also move email from inbox to other folders and even another Gmail account.
Using this application
Once you launch the application, the main screen allows you to add Gmail accounts and show the list of added Gmail accounts. Selecting an account will take you another screen, which shows the emails from inbox sorted by size on descending order. Scrolling down will load more emails. You can also filter the emails with the help of the filter screen. You can delete / move to folder or another account / archive the selected emails.
Basic User Interface
The user interface is simple. The email list screen has one set of buttons at the bottom. These operations are performed on the emails selected from the list. There is a menu button at the right side of the title bar and pressing this reveals a pop down menu with buttons. These operations are does not affect the selected emails from the list.
50% disscount in black friday and cyber monday weekend!
Automatically download your GMail attachments to your sd card. This application listens to new emails arriving with new attachments and automatically does all the processing of downloading the attachments to your SD_CARD/gmail_attachments folder.
Note that only attachments from emails that were recieved after this app was installed are downloaded.
For every downloaded attachment you can select to receive notidication and if the downloaded file is assosiated with any app on your phone you can open the attachment directly from the notification.
You can select if all attachments are downloaded to one main folder or to use hirarchical folder structure where each attachments is stored in a day of the month folder.
We support configuration for multiple GMail accounts.
you can define the interval your account is been checked for new mails.
you can filter monitored labels for downloading attachements.
The original messages remains intact.
We highly appreciate comments and suggestions so please conatact us at: email@example.com
50% disscount in black friday and cyber monday weekend!
Challenge Yourself Daily!
A varity of logic puzzles and riddles!
have some fun times with your friends and family!
So many that you can see a new one every day for over an year!
With this app you can:
* borwse riddles while applying difficulty filters
* e-mail or post to facebook the ones you like
* use hints and solution
* post to facebook to challenge your friends with the riddles you like
* suggest a riddle form (get credit on your riddle in the next version)
✓ Backup all your contacts google+outlook+SIM
✓ VCF support for account and phone and SIM. contacts.
✓ Export all contacts to a single VCF or each contact to its own VCF in a zip.
✓ Backup to separate vcf or single vcf.
✓ restore internal phone contacts
✓ export outlook csv style
✓ export google csv style
✓ backup internal phone contacts
✓ import outlook/google/exchange csv styles
✓ export/import to/from sim
✓ export/import only selected groups or multiple contact groups
✓ import into newly created contact groups.
✓ backup faceB synced contacts
✓ nice formatted html table with all your contacts.
✓ bonus app (free for contacts backup customers)
✓ multilanguage support (for contacts which are backed up)
droid incredible -> upgrade 2.0 -> 2.0.1 will resolve the issues.
✓ choose folder to store and backup
✓ supports no external storage
"If you're tired of the maddeningly complex backup apps, Contacts Backup Pro for Android worth a try and I bet it will make your backup and restoration unexpected easy."g
It has the top 250 watched on YouTube baby songs where your kid can browse, listen and learn new things.
The app support:
* Browse by popularity
* See recently watched videos
* Save videos for favorite list
* chose HD/SD quality (works on most devices for videos with HD quality)
A lot was invested in developing this application.
We will appreciate any feedback and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org (remember we can only help if you contact us, leaving review will not help as we can't contact you to ask questions).
A nice comment on market is always appreciated :)
* post statuses
* post websites links
* posts photos and albums to your wall (the only one that will post them to your wall and not only to an album)
* browse your previously posted statuses/websites/photos
* see your friends comments on each post and comment yourself
* see how many likes did your post had
* and all with an simple and quick to use user interface
* publish new album to Facebook
* select multiple images to upload to an album
This is the same beloved application (crossed the 1000 downloads) "Facebook Quick Post Pro" that was removed because of the use of the "Facebook" trademark rights.
When pressed you activate/deactivate the sleep mode.
In sleep mode you can configure to silence your phone volume for phone calls and for notifications sounds (like SMS).
You can also configure the app to send automatic reject message to people that calls you or texts you while you are in sleep mode.
In premium mode (available as in app extension) you can configure your exceptional user lists.
For people in this list you can set different behavior like call/SMS volume activation, option to wake you up with special SMS and other special configurations set for those special users.
Please send us any comments, suggestions and requests to email@example.com
Learn on new thing every day.
Wiki Trivia is an educational game.
You can browse questions based on wikipedia articles
or you could set a daily pop up question from the pile.
This game will suggest the wikipeida corresponding article whenever you failed to answer a question so you will get it right the next time.
This game also shows statistics for your answers, allowing you to test the new topics you learned.
This is the first version and we are still working on improvements and new features, so we will highly appreciate your suggestions and comments.
Have fun :)
* Widget button to toggle meeting mode on/off
* Silence your phone when in a meeting
* Set an automatic SMS to be send while you are in a meeting
* determine if to send this automatic SMS for incoming call and/or incoming SMS messages
* Define exceptional users that will have different behavior than regular users
* Option to define phone call and/or SMS notification sound activation for exceptional users
* Option to overide phone call and/or SMS notification automatic SMS reply
* Option to append "send "interrupt me" to interrupt me to the automatic SMS reply - exceptional users can send interrupt me to you to interrupt you in the meeting
We are working on new features for next versions.
Please send us any comments you have (this is the first version and we want to improve it per your needs)
We all have those rarely used items that when we need them we go crazy because the place where we put them was so special that there is no way we can remember where it is :)
If you are a people like me, that put their passport in the socks drawer just so you will remember where it is and then loos 4 hours looking for it the night before of your flight then this app is just for you.
* store your rare items location
* backup & restore encrypted items list (premium users only)
* password protection
Send us any suggestion or issue you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org as this is the first version minor problems are expected.
When detecting new SMS or mail the app will parse the text using a TTS engine into an MP3 and will allow you to play those SMSes and mails using our media player.
This app is perfect for drivers who wants to heard the new messages but don't want to risk their life.
* SMS monitoring
* email monitoring with configurable check interval
* TTS parsing to messages
* Widgets for easy activation/deactivation of the SMS/email monitoring
* easy contact us button for requests and issues (use it we are very reposnsive :))
This is a new application and it is normal to have bugs and issues in first versions. please send us your feedback and we promise to repond and fix at minimal time.