SityTrail FREE advantages !
• Full Hiking GPS designed to discover all the paths around the world.
• Record your trails while taking HD and geolocalized pictures of your adventures.
• Traveled distance, Km-effort, average speed, burned calories, ...
• Accurate altimeter, height difference computing and elevation profile.
• Alarm when you leave the track of the trail being followed. No need to backtrack anymore!
• Automatic triggering of points of interest with text-to-speech.
• With our online editor, create your own trails using a Web browser on your MAC/PC and then access them directly from your iPhone or iPad to experience them on the field.
• Simple trails and points of interest creation.
• Sort and classify your trails in your personal lists.
• Create a free account and all your data will be available everywhere on every device.
Go further and Become PREMIUM !
• Download world topographic maps for offline use.
• Access the public trails catalog.
• Advanced tracking and guiding features with calculation of the remaining distance and time and vocal instructions at intersections.
• Create your own community and communicate with your members.
• Advanced features for hiking editing.
• Trail PDF printing (format A4 and A3) with QR code.
SityTrail PREMIUM is available as an annual subscription
PREMIUM features : Add topographic maps from National geographic institutes :
IGN France, IGN NGI Belgium, Spain, Austria, USA USGS topographic mapping, Canada Toporama
- - - Example for France - - -
IGN FRANCE TOPOGRAPHIC MAPS IN YOUR POCKET
All the topographic maps you need to discover France, Corsica and Overseas departments and territories on foot, cycling, horse riding, or by car, motorbike or quad.
Discover the new 1:25 000 IGN map ideal to (re)discover an area on foot, bicycle, horseback or car. The series includes coverage of mainland France, Corsica and Overseas departments and territories representing all relevant information for outdoor activities: roads, trails, streams, tourist sites, shelters, rest houses, buildings, religious buildings, ...
The GR ®, maintained by the French Federation of Ramblers, are also displayed: 60,000 km of hiking trails! Also shown on the maps are the PR ® shorter walks for a day.
- - -
Some functions need an internet connection.
The prolonged use of GPS can reduce battery levels.