If you're looking for an excellent gps tracker, if you're a fan of action sports and long distance travel - this app is for you!
Record tracks of your trips and share them with your friends!
Geotracker can help:
- making the reverse journey in an unfamiliar area without getting lost
- tell your friends how to repeat your route
- use someone else's route that is stored in GPX or KML
- mark important or interesting points of your trip.
The application is able to record, even when switched off. Very long tracks could be recorded without problems - you are limited by storage memory only. Recorded tracks are saved in GPX or KML format, so they can be used in certain applications such as Ozi Explorer or Google Earth.
When showing track on the map, the application keeps device backlight, which simplifies track navigation usage.
GeoTracker is based on public API of Yandex.Maps, so in trips over Russia and CIS countries you'll have the most detailed map of the area.
Application can calculate track statistics - boldly show off your achievements to your friends :)
- Max & average speed on the track;
- Time and average speed moving;
- Max & min altitude, altitude difference;
- Vertical distance, ascent & speed;
- Min, max & average slope;
There are also some fine charts of speed & elevation;
***If you have a proposal how to enchance the application or faced some problem - please feel free to contact me: email@example.com. Thanks!***
You can add your own points or use a built-in list of cities around the world.
★ Now you can view and add locations using Google Maps!
Both online and offline operation modes available. Ad-free!
Tags: geolocation, GPS, radar, map, geoposition, bearing, compass, orthodromic, great-circle, geo, tracking
* Find restaurant, bars, hotels and more around you
* Find offers from various places
* Share on Facebook/Twitter and earn points!
* Data can be view in both Thai and Endlish (Language can be change in settings)
* Keyword Search : The new way to find every destinations and products more easily. Just enter your keyword and you will find everything (e.g. After you type 'Sushi', you will see Sushi bars on Where2)
"Share your exact location with friends and family via Google maps. Lost in the city? No problem. Can't find mom and dad? No problem. You can send a secret pass-phrase to your phone if you've lost it (or if you're wondering where your kids are at, at 11:30 in the evening) to have it send its location back to you. Go pro, and the phone can be set to send its location repeatedly.
BAM Rating 10/10"
Share Where is an easy-to-use app that allows you to quickly share your current location with anyone and everyone.
It also includes a home screen widget that allows you to send a predefined message together with your location to multiple recipients via email/SMS or any of your apps with just the click of a widget.
The location is presented as a link to Google maps.
There is no need to register to any community to share your location and the recipients don't have to use any other apps than email, sms or a web browser. The sender doesn't even need a mobile data connection to send the location via SMS.
Share Where is currently available in Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
* Please NOTE: Always enable the GPS on your device before using location sharing apps.
• Let your children use it to update you regarding their current location.
• In case of emergency, you can send a predefined message together with your location with just a click on the widget.
• Set up automatic location replies to certain text messages from trusted people. Great if you want to know your children's location by just sending them an SMS.
• Send an SMS with a secret phrase to your lost phone to get it's current location.
• Schedule repeated messages to regularly inform someone (for example someone who is expecting you to arrive) about your current location. (Pro version only)
• Set a timer that will send your location in a specific time unless you cancel it. Great when walking alone late at night or when doing extreme sports like mountaineering.
• Integrate it with apps like Tasker, Locale, Llama, E-Robot via shortcuts.
On Android 4.2 or higher the widget can also be added to your lock screen.
Share where is very battery efficient and runs only when sending messages. No battery draining background processes are running.
If you want to use your default Gmail account for sending emails without having to enter your password, just create an app specific password. The procedure is described here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en
The lite version contains ads and is limited to maximum 2 recipients. In the Pro version you can also share a location message with any other app (like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, MSN etc)
keywords: widget, shortcut, location, sms, email, position, emergency, GPS, gmail, geocaching, maps, personal safety alarm, SOS, ICE, messaging, security, tracking, share my location, mayday, one touch location, find my phone, phone locator, send my location, location finder, tasker, locale, e-robot, llama
More from developer
Discover other unique content by subscribing to layers, which are groups of published geonotes. Get messages about nearby historical locations from the Wikipedia layer, or find nearby pinball machines with the pinball layer.
You can create your own geonotes within the app on your Android device. You can also use our online visual trigger editor to easily manage your geonotes from the web! Access the visual trigger editor or create your own layers at https://www.geoloqi.com/.
Geonotes was created using the Geoloqi Android SDK. A developer toolkit for integrating ambient location services into your mobile apps. It also leverages the wonderful open source compatibility libraries ActionBarSherlock and ViewPagerIndicator.
The DinoDeals iPhone app runs in the background and detects when you're nearby deals from the categories you've subscribed to. When you get nearby a deal, you'll receive a push notification and see the deal in your "deals" tab. All without draining your battery!