Glovius AR lets you view 3D CAD models in Augmented Reality, with accurate scale and size. Built using ARCore, Glovius AR lets you place virtual 3D models in the real world. This gives you a good impression of the 3D model in your environment. You can take a picture or a video and share with friends and colleagues.
Start with one of the sample CAD models or add your own 3D model from within the app. You can also upload models on https://cloud.glovius.com.
3D File Formats Supported -
- CATIA (CATPart, CATProduct, CGR)
- NX (PRT)
- Creo and Pro/ENGINEER (PRT and ASM)
- SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM)
- Inventor (IPT, IAM)
- Solid Edge (PRT, ASM)
- STP, STEP, IGS, IGES, JT, STL
- SketchUp, 3DS, OBJ, and more.
To place a 3D Model -
- Scan an empty piece of floor by moving your phone around.
- The app will detect a plane.
- Tap on a 3D model in the file list to select it.
- Tap anywhere on the plane to place.
- Move and rotate the model for placement on the plane.
- Add as many models as you like.
- Take a picture or a video.
Feedback and Suggestions
For feedback and suggestions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is important to us! Don’t forget to tell your colleagues and friends.
For a list of supported AR devices see: https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/
Camera & Microphone - Needed to let you take pictures and record videos.
Photos/Media/Files - Needed to let you save pictures and videos on your device.
Terms & Conditions