Project aims to help people with disability to find places where they can practice paralympic sports, and also to provide information on accessible places of urban infrastructure nearby.
Project “Accessibility Map” is unique because for the first time the map of the accessible places would be done by the people from Russian cities. Everyone can now support Paralympic Movement and make his contribution on development of barrier-free environment.
It is easy to take part in the project: add the information about accessible places, leave comments and review the data about existed places, use the opportunity for self-fulfillment.
not for navigation. NotNav was developed by the blind, for the blind.
NotNav continuously announces:
+ Your compass heading
+ The nearest street address
+ any nearby cross streets or POI
+Any nearby user defined waypoints.
NotNav uses Android's built in Text To Speech service. NotNav is
optimised for walking. It works less well when driving or on public
* it's simple to use.
* Works when the phone screen is off and tucked away out of sight in a
* Uses Google's online services. NotNav is ready to go as soon as
its installed - no need to download map data files.
* Only announces eight compass points (North, North East, East etc).
* Has intelligible speech and does not continuously interrupt itself with updates.
* Announces cross streets and POI.
* Allows multiple waypoints to be saved. These may be named, deleted
or made active.
*Nearby active waypoints automatically run or pause NotNav. This may
be used to hands free start NotNav when leaving home, and then
pausing it when arriving at work, for example.
Full usage instructions are at
Like all such apps, NotNav depends on the quality of the GPS fix, connectivity and Google's data. Any information presented by NotNav may only be approximate. Use NotNav to augment your local knowledge, clues from the environment and your orientation expertise.
By using NotNav you are bound by Google’s
http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/ ">Terms Of Service.
NotNav uses the Google Maps and Places API and you are bound by their
With the Wheelmap Android app users can find and mark accessible and less accessible public places on a virtual map.
With the provided information mobility-impaired people can easily find out which underground stations, restaurants, cafes or clubs around them are accessible and which are not. This increases their mobility and participation in society, creating more public awareness for their needs and rights.
Everyone can get engaged and help by marking the wheelchair accessibility of public places with the easy traffic light system.
Green = Fully wheelchair-accessible
Yellow = Limited accessibility
Red = Not wheelchair-accessible
Places that are not yet marked have a grey tag and can be quickly and easily marked by everyone.
Wheelmap is based on OpenStreetMap and works similar to Wikipedia - everyone can contribute to improving the accumulated data. The app draws its information directly from the net. All data is always up to date.
- To search for places and to mark the accessibility status of an existing place, no registration is required.
Wheelmap was developed by the non-profit organisation Sozialhelden e.V.. It's Sozialhelden's aim to address social challenges with innovative approaches.
For more information visit our website: http://www.woussoul.org
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Woussoul and follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/woussoul
The app displays your current location as default and allows you to update the map with a desired address by panning your location or searching based on street name. With our colour coding system, you will save yourself time and money by cutting out the headaches and going straight to the parking you need!
- Current location search to find parking in your local area.
- Unfamiliar with a location? Why not search first to find your nearest free parking options.
- Our search display identifies times (30min, 1hr, 2hr, 4hr) and restriction (all day, ticketed and disabled parking sites) for ease-of-use.
- Refine your search with the filter option to access exactly what you need.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest changes and regulations.
- Get involved by adding your own local parking.
- Check out alerts on parking zones to avoid fines.
Patrol Control reads tags to manage manned guarding services for security and vigilance services. Necessary connection with PatrolControl web tool.