Accessibility Plus es una aplicación promovida y gestionada por FAMMA-COCEMFE Madrid con el apoyo de Fundación Vodafone España y Cocemfe. La solución ha sido desarrollada por la empresa SDOS.
FAMMA–Cocemfe Madrid es una entidad sin ánimo de lucro que agrupa a 47 asociaciones de personas con discapacidad física y orgánica de la Comunidad de Madrid. Reivindica y gestiona actuaciones y servicios a favor del colectivo al que representa. Ha sido declarada de Utilidad Pública por el Ministerio del Interior.
Fundación Vodafone España
La Fundación Vodafone España es una institución privada, no lucrativa, que tiene como objetivo mejorar la calidad vida de los colectivos vulnerables a través de las Tecnologías de la Información y las Comunicaciones. Colabora con diversas entidades, tanto públicas como privadas, en proyectos de innovación tecnológica.
not for navigation. NotNav was developed by the blind, for the blind.
NotNav continuously announces:
+ Your compass heading
+ The nearest street address
+ any nearby cross streets or POI
+Any nearby user defined waypoints.
NotNav uses Android's built in Text To Speech service. NotNav is
optimised for walking. It works less well when driving or on public
* it's simple to use.
* Works when the phone screen is off and tucked away out of sight in a
* Uses Google's online services. NotNav is ready to go as soon as
its installed - no need to download map data files.
* Only announces eight compass points (North, North East, East etc).
* Has intelligible speech and does not continuously interrupt itself with updates.
* Announces cross streets and POI.
* Allows multiple waypoints to be saved. These may be named, deleted
or made active.
*Nearby active waypoints automatically run or pause NotNav. This may
be used to hands free start NotNav when leaving home, and then
pausing it when arriving at work, for example.
Full usage instructions are at
Like all such apps, NotNav depends on the quality of the GPS fix, connectivity and Google's data. Any information presented by NotNav may only be approximate. Use NotNav to augment your local knowledge, clues from the environment and your orientation expertise.
By using NotNav you are bound by Google’s
http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/ ">Terms Of Service.
NotNav uses the Google Maps and Places API and you are bound by their
We are currently active in the following Belgian cities:
- Personalized accessibility.
- Add new places.
- Easily report incorrect information.
- Get directions with the tap of a button.
- All 24000 places in our database have been checked for their accessibility.
This application, which was created as part of the CLEAR project, provides information on the level of accessibility for the disabled to 37 museums in the province of Rimini, making available to everyone the results of a survey carried out in summer 2012.
For each museum, information is also provided on its heritage, opening times, entrance fees and location.
CLEAR is a project promoted by the Province of Rimini as part of the European programme for South East Europe (SEE) and is based on the sharing, on an international level, of strategies for developing accessibility to the cultural heritage that is a key to interpreting the quality of life in cities.
CLEAR aims to achieve the following objectives:
- to promote the development of the cultural heritage with a view to guaranteeing accessibility for all, in order to improve the quality of life of citizens and tourists alike;
- to improve the conditions of usability of cultural services in the cities and territories with particular focus on museum facilities;
- to solve accessibility problems by tearing down cultural barriers that still represent the first obstacle for visitors/customers with special needs, as well as the “simple” demolition of physical-architectural barriers;
- to create a network of accessible/welcoming museums capable of promoting themselves through research activities and the development of innovative hospitality offers that focus in particular on customers with special needs;
- to develop new marketing strategies regarding the image of the accessible cultural heritage towards potential and unexpressed user/customer models;
- to raise awareness regarding the themes of accessibility in local communities, the media, public opinion and the professional categories that work in the management and promotion of cultural heritage;
- to broaden the tourist market and develop new markets, with the aim of promoting responsible and quality tourism;
to promote equal opportunities for all, even in terms of urban access and usability of the environment and characteristic services of every city.
The "sites" of cultural heritage should in time satisfy the most difficult exigencies (such as those expressed by people with special needs) and be more practical and welcoming for all.
CLEAR aims to highlight how accessibility to the cultural heritage is a primary component in determining the overall elements that make a city pleasant and in improving the quality of life of all residents, including temporary ones such as tourists, and that it is also a factor for promoting and developing urban centres.
For more information visit our website: http://www.woussoul.org
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Woussoul and follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/woussoul
• Choose from multiple routes where available
• Use either driving or pedestrian directions (beta)
• Choose from between multiple layouts (beta)
• Enjoy *full accessibility support for blind & visually impaired
Our FAB Places may support:
• Independent Wheelchair Users
• Wheelchair Assisted
• Mobility Challenged
• Deaf & Hearing Impaired
• Blind & Visually impaired (Categories 1 & 2)
WHAT IS FAB?
The Fully Accessible Barbados ‘FAB’ program is an initiative of the Barbados Council for the Disabled. This program recognizes the importance of accessibility in order to achieve the truly inclusive society which is part of our vision.
The program seeks to assess properties for their level of accessibility to a variety of people with disabilities; not only the physical structure but the general treatment of customers with challenges. The FAB Standards and Criteria are based on international accessibility requirements.
With the UN’s backing in terms of project direction and the ability to unite other members of the community, the Fully Accessible Barbados program has a strong future.
For more information, please visit http://fullyaccessiblebarbados.com/
Fully Accessible Barbados... Access for all!!
* Must have Accessibility + Talkback installed and enabled for accessibility support.
Patrol Control reads tags to manage manned guarding services for security and vigilance services. Necessary connection with PatrolControl web tool.