You just need to enter the bus stop code (you'll see it at the bus shelter) and you'll be able to check how much time is left for all the lines that reach your bus stop, and their routes. Don't worry if you don't know the bus stop code, you can select the stop from the map.
Other things you can do with the application:
* See the nearest bus stops
* See which lines stop on each bus stop
* See the route for each line, and transfers with other lines
* Save favorite stops so you can check them easily
* Search stops by name, city, line and operator company
* Check public transportation tickets and fares
* Or add a widget to your home screen so you don't even need to open the app
This service works for all TMB and AMB stops, so it includes all the following service operators: Authosa, Baixbus (Mohn, Oliveras, Rosanbus), SGMT, Soler i Sauret, TCC, TMB and TUSGSAL. This applications includes bus stops from the following towns in the Metropolitan Area: Barcelona, Badalona, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Castelldefels, Cornellà de Llobregat, El Prat de Llobregat, Esplugues de Llobregat, Gavà, Montcada i Reixac, Montgat, Sant Adrià de Besòs, Sant Boi de Llobregat, Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Sant Joan Despí, Sant Just Desvern, Santa Coloma de Cervelló, Santa Coloma de Gramenet, Tiana and Viladecans. It is similar to the AMBtempsbus and iBus systems, but it is more complete.
The creators of this app have no relationship with these companies. Data is obtained from these operators, and may be inaccurate.
Warning: Widgets will stop working if you move the application to the SD card. It's a technical limitation in Android, so if you want to add widgets, you need to move the applciation to your internal storage.
* Access fine location: locating nearest bus stop and your location on the map.
* Modify SD card/USB storage contents: caching parts of the map.
* Read Google services settings: displaying the Google Maps maps
* Full Internet access and read network state: get data from the servers
* In-app billing: in case you want, you can donate to the project
Not only displays the remaining time, Bus Time BCN is different from the rest because of its simplicity:
Basically the main screen of the application displays a list of your stops (which can store at any time) and with one click you can obtain the arrival time of all buses that pass through them.
The codes for each stop time are in the stops.
The data used by the application are obtained from AMB (AMBtempsbus: http://www.ambmobilitat.cat/Principales/Inicio.aspx), with which Bus Time BCN has no relationship and this information may be inaccurate.
Virtual Dyno is a personal dyno software package that runs on Android 2.2 or higher. With Virtual Dyno you can play "what if" with your engine or chassis setup without buying the parts first. Virtual Dyno is designed to produce as close to "real world" results as possible, but it is also designed to be pessimistic in the numbers that it produces. That means that things like 1/4 mile times should be realistic enough to be achieved by an experienced driver familiar with the car.
We have made every attempt to make Virtual Dyno produce numbers that you can not only achieve, but exceed. Not all variables can be estimated like this, so weather and track conditions can make a huge difference in actual results. Altitude also plays a role in the results. Virtual Dyno is calibrated for an altitude of 900 ft. above sea level, and an atmospheric pressure of 14.7.
Virtual Dyno allows you to enter specifications about a particular engine/vehicle combination and calculates all needed information so that you can see what kind of performance to expect. Virtual Dyno shows you true compression, engine CFM, total HP, NET HP, peak torque @ RPM, 1/4 mile performance, 60 foot times, and more. This version is based on our Virtual Dyno Pro software that has been used by machine shops and engine builders since 1995 to help their customers make informed choices before buying parts.
Virtual Dyno allows you to play "what if" with any of the specs for a combination, to see how it effects the outcome. It is very accurate, and handles Nitrous Oxide kits and turbo or superchargers with ease.
You can load engines from the supplied database, save new engines to the database, load and save files to the internal SD card, and even send your creations to a friend as a Virtual Dyno file so they can play with the file on their copy of Virtual Dyno. You can also send the file as a printable vehicle report to any computer on the internet to be viewed or printed easily.
You don't need to be an engineer to work with Virtual Dyno. You will need to know critical information about your engine and car, but all of those figures can be found in manuals and repair guides. You will also need your cam card if you have changed cam shafts. All of the specs are a matter of looking them up in manuals that you probably already have. Virtual Dyno also comes with a database of pre-defined engines so you can just pick an engine and then make changes to match your own engine.
Even if you don't build cars for a living, it's nice to know how a planned change on your favorite ride will turn out. You can also do the same for your friends, or even the competition if you can get them to brag a bit!
Virtual Dyno requires a device with screen resolution of 480x320 or higher to run, and fully supports large tablets.
*** Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries *** MTA App Quest award winner ***
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
- Encuentra las paradas más cercanas
- Agrega a favoritos tus paradas preferidas
- Obtiene los tiempos de llegadas de los autobuses en tiempo real
- Actualización automática de los tiempos de llegada
- Busca paradas por su código
- Mapa con la ubicación de la parada
- Todas las líneas diurnas y nocturnas Barcelona
- Menú lateral
- Opción de poner alias a tus paradas favoritas
tags: buses, barcelona, autobus, nocturno, tmb, horarios, cataluña, guagua, bus, autobuses, metro
OnTheBus is fast and convenient to plan journeys using public transport, providing the best route according to the characteristics and needs of each user at any given time, based on real time information. It provides information of nearby stops and the next bus, a map, time and waiting time of the different lines, and soon also to travel by subway, railway, light rail, train and tram.
In OnTheBus we believe that when we care about the others, things go better. So we have created a responsible app: when you use OnTheBus, you are not only using the best public transport navigator on the market, but you are also contributing to let us continue developing this inclusive, accurate and intuitive app that can even be used by blind people.
• Nearby stops, upcoming departures and waiting times in real time.
• Route planning: selection of origin, destination and date/time of the trip.
• Choose the route that best suits your preferences: faster, less transfers, better walking route, less walking time, etc. calculated using real time data.
• Full guidance during all the trip: turn by turn directions to the stop or station, waiting time, next stop and remaining stops, warning when approaching the last stop, etc.
• Summary of the route with map and detailed information on the route and stops.
• Information updated in real time, so you can choose the best route, avoiding unnecessary waiting times.
• You can also find schedules and routes of all lines without leaving the application.
• Input selection for the destination on the map, keyboard or voice.
At the moment we are in Barcelona (TMB, FGC, Cetramsa), Madrid (EMT), Laval (STL), Vitoria-Gasteiz
Try it and tell us what you think!
Any comments, suggestions or questions are welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com
Note: on some websites OnTheBus is incorrectly written as "On The Bus" or even as "andevas " :)
Tota la informació del TRAM a la teva mà.
Has de córrer per agafar el TRAM o tens temps per prendre un cafè? No vols passar fred a la parada?
Amb InfoTRAM podràs saber quant temps queda pel pròxim tramvia i aprofitar el màxim el teu temps.
Podràs consultar els horaris, veure quina és la parada més propera i la seva localització, consultar els avisos o incidències i tot en qualsevol moment i des de qualsevol lloc.
** AVIS IMPORTANT **
Donat que els horaris s’obtenen de la pàgina web oficial del TRAM i aquesta no sempre reflecteix els possibles retards o anul•lacions del servei, l’autor no es fa responsable de l’exactitud d’aquestes dades.
* Permisos de la aplicació:
Ubicació(GPS): Per determinar la posició actual i calcular la distància a les parades
Internet: Per poder consultar els horaris a la web del TRAM.
Per a qualsevol consulta, error o millora contacta amb mi a firstname.lastname@example.org
* Keywords: TRAM, trambaix, trambesos, tramvia, tmb, emt, tram via, barcelona, tranvia, baix llobregat, besos
The Barcelona rapid transit network is operated by two companies:
1) Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB): city owned transport operator in charge of L1-L5 and L11, as well as city buses in Barcelona city proper.
2) Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC): owned by the Autonomous Region of Catalonia, in charge of L6-L8 and suburban rail services starting from Pl. Catalunya (Metro del Vallès) and from Pl. Espanya (Metro del Baix Llobregat).
These metro lines are complemented by a network of suburban railways operated by RENFE (Spanish National Rail) on 4 cross-city routes, and the new tram lines running in the north and the south of the metropolitan area, so far without crossing the Barcelona city centre.
L1 - Hospital de Bellvitge – Fondo 20.7 km, 30 stations
Second oldest line, opened in 1926 as Ferrocarril Metropolitano Transversal de Barcelona, actually designed to connect all mainline railways and therefore built with Spanish gauge (1,672 mm). Still today, L1 (Red Line) runs parallel to RENFE (Spanish State Railways) between Catalunya and Fabra i Puig, and between Plaça de Sants and Torrassa. The first section opened included the stations Bordeta (out of service since 1983), Mercado Nuevo (now Mercat Nou), Sans (now Plaça de Sants), Hostafranchs (now Hostafrancs), España (now Espanya), Rocafort, Urgel (now Urgell), Universidad (now Universitat) and Cataluña (now Catalunya). L1 crosses the entire municipality of L'Hospitalet (Hosp. de Bellvitge - Santa Eulàlia), Barcelona and finally Santa Coloma de Gramanet (Santa Coloma, Fondo). L1 runs on the surface for a short stretch before and after Mercat Nou station.
L2 - Paral.lel – Badalona Pompeu Fabra 13 km, 18 stations
Rather new line, though first sections built in the 1960's. Initially planned to run from Horta to the city centre via Sagrera and Sagrada Família. The project was eventually revamped for the 1992 Olympics, although the line opened only in 1995, with the Horta branch being left with L5. Extended in 1997 it took over the former L4 Pep Ventura branch in 2002. L2 was built with a rigid catenary from the start. L2 runs in Barcelona up to La Pau, then through the small municipality of Sant Adrià de Besòs (Verneda, Artigues) and finally in Badalona. L2 is totally underground.
L3 - Zona Universitària – Trinitat Nova 18.4 km, 26 stations
The oldest line, Gran Metro de Barcelona, had initially two branches from Aragón (now Pg. de Gràcia) to Liceo (Liceu) and to Jaime I (Jaume I) and Correos (now closed). From 1975 until 1982, the Pueblo Seco (now Paral.lel) - Zona Universitària stretch was operated independently as line IIIB, as only this stretch was equipped with third rail power supply, the original stretch having an overhead wire. As with all the other lines, the third rail was replaced by a rigid catenary in 2001-2003. L3 runs entirely within the Barcelona city boundaries. L3 is totally underground.
L4 - Trinitat Nova – La Pau 17.3 km, 22 stations
L4 includes an old stretch between Pg. de Gràcia and Barceloneta, which was initially a branch of L3. Until 2002, L4 continued to Badalona (now L2). At Trinitat Nova, shared platform with L11. L4 runs entirely within the Barcelona city boundaries. L4 is totally underground.
SUBWAY BARCELONA MAP 2014 ITS A TOTALLY FREE APP FOR PUBLIC USE!
IF YOU LIKE BARCELONA SUBWAY MAP 2014 FREE APP PLEASE RATE IT WITH 5 STARS AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS THANKS!!!
Choose a photo from your library, take a picture from your mobile device or select from a variety of models. Save your favorite makeovers and products, download your makeovers right to your mobile device, shop online for your makeover must-haves or buy the whole look with just a few clicks!
Plus, put YOUR face on a cover of “The Look” and share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or e-mail.
Try our one-click makeovers for season-specific, on-trend looks and special occasion makeovers--like beautiful bridal ideas.
For endless inspiration, nonstop fun with color and the best in beauty, download the Mary Kay® Mobile Virtual Makeover app today!
•Create unlimited makeovers using your own photo or model photos.
•Choose from hundreds of hairstyles and hair color combinations.
•Customize your eye makeup, lip color, accessories and more.
•View one-click complete looks for on-trend ideas and special occasions.
•Put your face on a cover of “The Look” and share with friends.
•Share your makeover on Facebook, Twitter, through email or by SMS.
•Download your makeover directly to your device’s photo album.
•Create shopping lists of your favorite products or buy the whole look.
•Save your favorite makeovers to view again later.
•Available for iPhone 4 and above, iPad, Android tablets and mobile devices, and Kindle Fire.
Virtual Makeover is all you need to try out different makeup or cosmetic products for FREE. This app is ModiFace’s next generation virtual makeover application that offers realistic cosmetics, hairstyles, and accessories to try-on.
This app is simple yet packed with features! Choose a photo or take one using camera. Perform simple calibration. Apply makeup products such as mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, blush, concealer, foundation, and so much more! Don’t forget to try over 80 different celebrity hairstyles! Once you are done with the makeover, save it to your album and share with your friends and family! You can even use it as a new display photo on Facebook, Twitter, and other popular social networks.
✔ Try on makeup on your own photo ♥
✔ 2,000+ real-life cosmetics shades
✔ Over 80 celebrity hairstyles
✔ Over 20 celebrity looks
✔ Sunglasses try-on
✔ Build-in color blending technology
✔ Latest Facial Recognition algorithm
✔ Drawing with crayons
✔ Support popular social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
✔ Support sharing options (Email, Picasa, etc.)
This app uses ShadeMatch™ technology to realistically simulate shine, glitter, textures, and intensities of the makeup products. You can download new celebrity hairstyles, celebrity looks, and cosmetics as they become available. You can share the makeover using many apps already installed on your device. So, why not try out this app today and let us know what you think! The best part is that this app is completely free!
Q. I was prompted with "Update" window about new hairstyles and looks. I clicked "Yes" but nothing happened?
A. The app is downloading new hairstyles, celebrity looks, and/or makeup products in the background. You will be prompted with another window when the download finishes. In the mean time, feel free to use the app normally.
Q. What do you mean by “Would you like to save this photo as private model”?
A: By saving a photo as a model photo, you can access it quickly from your model library. This photo *will not* be shared with anyone else. You can remove this model as well so don’t be afraid to use this feature!
Q. I want to know the name of the makeup products I have applied.
A. When you apply makeup, the name of the product will be displayed. You can also see a list of makeup products in the summary page.
Q. Where are the photos saved to?
A. Saved photos can be found in ModiFace folder here: /mnt/sdcard/Pictures/ModiFace/.
✔ Support: Android 2.2 (Froyo) to Android 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich & Jelly Bean)
✔ Publisher: ModiFace - the Virtual Makeover experts
Virtual Nail Salon is an exciting app that allows you to try on a variety real-life nail polish colors, nail patterns, and rings on your very own photo! Simply upload a photo or choose a model and instantly paint your nails with gorgeous nail polish colors. Choose from solid, sparkly, or different pattern nail polishes to create your custom manicure! That’s not all. You can even create your own nail patterns/stickers by drawing or uploading pictures and patterns of your favorite things. To add a final touch to your photo, bedazzle your hands with a variety of rings and jewels !
Once you are done, save your manicure to your gallery or share it with your friends. This is the most feature-packed and amazing virtual nail salon application ever created!
★ Features ★
Try-on beautiful rings
ability to upload your OWN photo with nail boundary auto detection
ability to create your OWN nail pattern by either painting it or using any photo
over 50+ real-life nail polish shades
ability to share on Facebook, Twitter, and by email
★ How-to-Use ★
1. Choose a photo
- Select a photo from gallery, take a new photo, or use an existing model hand
2. Choose a nail polish
- Select any nail polish you want. You can also create your own design by selecting on the rainbow nail with the heart.
3. Customize your manicure
- Paint one nail at a time or free form draw on your nails with any of the colors in the wheel.
4. Decorate Photo
- Tap on the diamond in the top left corner to add rings to your photo.
5. That’s it!
- Hit finalize to see what products you used and share with your friends
★ Quick FAQ ★
Q: How do I create my own nail pattern?
A: First, select the rainbow nail with the heart in the centre located in the top left corner. Once you have done this, you can then add a picture or draw on the nail to create your custom design. When you are done, press “save nail” to add it to the color wheel.
Q: How do I apply nail polish to one nail at a time?
To paint one nail at a time, select on the “Mode” option in the bottom bar. Once you do this you will be given the option to:
- Apply to all nails
- Apply to one nail
- Freeform draw
Select “Apply to one Nail” and then pick a color and tap on the nail that you would like to paint.
Q. Where are the photos saved to?
A. Saved photos can be found in ModiFace folder here: /mnt/sdcard/Pictures/ModiFace/.
NEW - Your Virtual Zippo® Lighter now alerts you on local concerts and DJ gigs based on your music tastes. This new feature is powered by Bandsintown, the top-rated concert discovery app already used by millions of live music fans. Never miss a show again with your Virtual Zippo® Lighter!
More from developer
Superimposed onto territory map, TMB Maps displays the location of your bus and metro stops and all the information related to them and its corresponding lines. You can choose between standard map view, satellite or hybrid. The information about the public transport network is downloaded locally to ease communication.
In addition, TMB Maps offers the following features:
Where am I: map and transportation services around the user's GPS location.
I want to go to: The popular route search engine of TMB that combines both bus and metro networks.
TMB iBus: the expected arrival time of buses coming to your stop.
Line Selector: allows checking out routes of your bus and metro lines, and even representing a journey combining both metro and bus.
Favorites: Save your frequent queries by adding a bookmark.
The application is available in three languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.