GeoNet is a brand new, easy to use app for Opencaching.com. To use it, you need an Opencaching account.
- All important information can be found on the map
- You can search for geocodes or cache names
- In the detailview, you'll find all infomation about a specific cache, e.g. log-entries,
waypoints and pictures
- Use the filter dialog to only find the things you actually want
- The toolbox contains useful things every cache-searcher is going to need sometimes
- You have some time on your hand and want to know which caches you could catch? Just ask
- Save caches offline whith just one click
Other cool features:
- View your profile statistics, for example how many chaches you have found
- The logbook will show you all logs you have made, in one place
- Create notes an add tags to remember important things
This app was developed as a university-project and is still in BETA-Stage. Parts of the app might not function correctly or suddenly stop working. Please be careful when using this app, we take no responsibility for damaged software, hardware, humans (or cats)!
If you would like to leave us a feedback, please send us an E-Mail to email@example.com.
Developed by: Andreas Klar, Steffen Eckardt, Yves Weilandt
Visit us at: www.th-bingen.de/studium/studiengaenge/mobile-computing/ueberblick/