・XperiaA (Sony SO-04E)
・GALAXY S4 (SAMSUNG SC-04E)
・ARROWS (FUJITSU NX F-01F)
・MEDIAS X (NEC N-07D)
C25K Couch to 5K by RunDouble is the easiest way to meet your goal, of running 5K in just 9 weeks, but don't feel daunted, you can take longer if you need. It follows the popular Couch to 5K plan, also known as C25K, written by Josh Clark.
You choose the pace - from a gentle jog to a quick run, and progress through the weeks at your leisure. Run three times a week, taking rest days between, and soon you'll be calling yourself a runner. Put your headphones on, choose your own music, and just follow the prompts. Starting with just 1 minute of running at a time, it couldn't be easier.
Couch to 5K is growing as fast as popular as workouts like Zumba, simply because of the number of people who are turning their lives around. No gym fees, no expensive equipment, no special diet. You just you, your phone, and the road. Get out there, get C25K and git yourself fit.
RunDouble now supports Android Wear, meaning you have your stats right there on your wrist - no more bulky phone holders.
Rundouble C25K includes these programs:
- C25K Couch to 5K
- Zero to 10K
- Five to 10K
- 5K improver - Interval training
- 10K event training
- Half marathon event training
- Varying length "Fun Runs", from 1 km to 10 miles
All plans are free to try for the first two weeks, then you can upgrade for less than the cost of a coffee. The fun runs are completely free.
- The only Couch to 5K training app to feature MyFitnessPal integration, and post to your workout diary.
- Runs in the background, unlike some other apps which stop when you switch off the screen.
- Prompts you to change pace while working through the Couch to 5K training program.
- Tracks your time, distance and pace, announcing these to you at the end of each interval.
- Plays a playlist of your choosing, from your personal music selection. Or alternatively, use another app to play music.
- View your previous runs on your phone or on our website
- Additional pace updates at set intervals
- Half way marker
- Programmable pace warning (target pace)
- Support for heart rate monitor
- Web service:
+ Track your progress
+ View your route on a map
+ View detailed statistics about your workout
+ Post to Facebook, and share your successes with friends
Marathon's World is a social media website geared toward runners. Marathon・s World is picking up the pace in the running community. This dynamic website integrates races for runners to interact and share experiences and expertise. The App has finally arrived!
- Choose either running or cycling.
- Clean, easy-to-read interface.
- Per-kilometer pace table.
- Real time map display of your route.
- Post immediate results on the Marathon・s World website.
- Fill in all details including, location, weather, as well as your post-run physical conditions for all running stats.
- Upload and share photos.
- An area for everyone to share their journals.
- 'Like' your favorites and leave messages for other users.
- View updates from both friends as well as others in your area.
- Display your personal log journal.
- Easily track your monthly progress.
- Friend List at your fingertips.
- Personal information including running experience, total distance, cycling distance, annual distance, race schedules and stats.
- Displays most recent events.
- Share and discuss all tracked races.
- Add personal race stats. Post results, rankings and comments, as well as upload pictures to share.
- Display monthly and weekly running statistics.
- Display notifications such as comments and messages.
-With cloud interface you can easily log on to update, view or share your tracked information at any time.
-Optional GPS tracking and mapping of your route and workout data
-Option to run without coaching - just track your performance
-Built-in music player allows you to easily control and edit your playlist during a run
-Share workouts with friends via Facebook / Twitter / email
-Automatically save your workout history - No need to sign up or log-in
The app comes with the first workout of each of these training programs free so that you can try them before making a one-time, in-app purchase if you want to continue your training. The ‘Just Run’ option is completely free and gives you unlimited use of the features of this app without the coaching.
4 Weeks to 1 Mile Training Program:
Designed for beginners, this program starts out slow, mostly walking, and gradually increases the intensity until you’re running 1 mile without any breaks. Each week consists of 3 days of training, each with a 5 minute warm-up, followed by a 10-minute workout and ending with a 5 minute cool-down for a total of 20 minutes each day.
8 Weeks to 5k Training Program:
This 8 week program consists of running and walking intervals that gradually increase in intensity until you’re running 5k without any breaks by the end of the program. There are 3 training days per week, each lasting 40 minutes.
8 Weeks to 10k Training Program:
This 8 week program is designed to get you into shape to run a comfortable 10k. There are 4 training days per week ranging in length from 30 to 70 minutes. It is designed for runners who can already run 3 miles.
10 Weeks to Half Marathon Training Program:
This program is designed for runners already capable of running 3-6 miles and who are ready to move on to longer distances. Three workout days per week develop your speed, endurance and pace and will have you running a comfortable half-marathon in just 10 weeks.
16 Weeks to Marathon Training Program:
This 16 week program consists of 3-4 training days per week and is designed for runners already capable of running 6-10 miles. Some workouts focus on speed, others endurance, others pace, and have the cumulative effect of preparing you to run 26.2 miles by the end of the program. Are you ready for a marathon? You will be.
Ready to love running? Ready to have a new favorite app? Personal Running Trainer is the most complete running app available. Download it now to get started or visit personalrunningtrainer.com to learn more!
- NBマラソンステップアップ -
If you want to challenge full course marathon, it will help you.
Enjoy your running and share your running course to other marathoners.
- Calculates distance based on GPS
- Supports kilometer or mile measurements
- Displays elapsed time, pace (per 1 kilometer or 1 mile) and estimated full course record.
- Automatically record lap time per 1 Kilometer or 1 Mile.
- Beep sound for step.
- Ranking (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Displays path on the Map
- Statistics of daily, monthly, yearly
- Voice notifications
- Social share (Facebook, Twitter, Kakaotalk and etc)
tag: bike, marathoner, stopwatch, training, exercise, track, runner
Runtastic PRO uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
Download our incredible running app today and become part of a global fitness community of 40+ million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
PRO APP FEATURES:
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch workouts in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* Routes: Create or find exercise routes, sync them to your smartphone
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Geotagging: Take pics during exercise & view photos online with map trace
* Powersong: Activate to boost workout at just the right moment
* Ad free
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal training diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics: Distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Sync your activities to Google Fit (for users logged in with Google+ only)
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
* Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear: Start a run or bike activity via voice command, read your favorite stats from your wrist & display your post-workout session details, including maps, on Android Wear.
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
Save workouts to Runtastic.com! Get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body! Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Universal Music – the world’s undisputed leader in music publishing – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
You can use the optional social networking (peer pressure) features as encouragements to train more consistently and push yourself further. Earn ranks and show them off on Google+!
Marathon Training Simulator
Pace allows you to load a marathon route (or a route you have created) and translates your jogging distance and time onto the route in real-time.
Different modes of training available. Choose from either timed training, distance training, or just run the full course!
Available routes are:
♥ Boston Marathon 2014 (FREE)
♥ Sydney Blackmores Marathon 2013
♥ Dublin Marathon 2013
♥ Auckland Marathon 2013
♥ Venice Marathon 2013
♥ London (Virgin Money) Marathon 2013
♥ New York (ING) Marathon 2013
♥ Paris Marathon 2013
♥ Chicago (Bank of America) Marathon 2013
♥ Tokyo Marathon 2013
♥ Berlin (BMW) Marathon 2013
♥ Hong Kong (Standard Chartered) Marathon 2013
♥ Los Angeles (asics) Marathon 2013 / 2014
♥ Washington Marine Corps Marathon 2013
♥ Washington Rock'n'Roll Marathon 2013
♥ Barcelona Marathon 2014 (Zurich Marato Barcelona)
♥ Cape Town Marathon 2014
♥ Rapa Nui (Easter Island) Marathon 2013
♥ More on the way!
FREE Boston Marathon 2014 Route
Boston Marathon route is now permanently free! We hope this will encourage more people to take part in this great event in the following years!
* Utilize the power of peer pressure and social network to exercise consistently!
* Show off your ranks and achievements to your Google+ circles!
* Ranks are given based on running distance and how frequent you run.
Pace also functions as a normal jogging aid. It allows you to time your jogging sessions, saves the route you have taken and keeps historical records of the jogs you have made along the same route.
Other miscellaneous features
* Timed and Distance training modes
* Uses Google Map to show you exactly where you are and how much distance you have covered.
* Show estimated time to completion
* Allows you to sync your saved jogging routes and stats onto Google Drive (enable in the Settings menu).
* When running on a previously-saved route, Pace will automatically stop the timer once you have reached the end point.
This app requires a lot of permissions, but all with good reasons:
Internet/Network/Access Network State
This is for Google Map (you need a network connection when using that) as well as syncing to Google Drive
This is required for accessing your Google Drive for synchronisation.
This is required for in-app purchase of marathon routes
Write External Storage
This permission is required by the Google Map library, probably for caching of the map.
Access FINE locations
This allows the app to pinpoint your location more precisely, allowing it to calculate the distance traversed more accurately.
Please note that all marathon routes here are defined based on the route maps offered in the marathons' respective website and as such, are subjected to last minute changes by the marathon organizers. Whilst we strive to show the latest versions of the routes, some of the routes may not correctly reflect the actual route of the day. When you download or purchase the routes in this app, you are agreeing you are fine with that and will not sue us if the actual routes are slightly different :)
WHY ROCKMYRUN ROCKS
► It's powered by amazing DJ-engineered running and workout music mixes (playlists)
► Use our exclusive myBeat™ technology to change the energy level of the mixes to be in tune with your body at no cost
► Sort & filter based on criteria like:
⇢ Workout length
⇢ Beats per minute
⇢ Clean or explicit lyrics
OTHER ROCKIN FEATURES
► Search, browse, discover, filter and fall in love with tons of great workout music mixes
► Cache mixes for offline playback that does not use your data plan (wi-fi required for offline playback)
► Easily skip ahead within a mix
► Discover talented DJ's who use their skills to motivate you
► Share mixes you love
► Pair easily with your favorite running apps like Nike+, Runkeeper, MapMyRun, Runtastic and more. Let them do the tracking an we'll do the the rocking!
By conducting hundreds of hours of research and then teaming up with top DJs from around the world, RockMyRun offers carefully crafted, seamless DJ exercise mixes that are specifically designed for running and working out. The mixes are available across a range of genres, lengths and speeds so you will perform better and never have to worry about stale music for your couch to 5k, marathon, power walking or workouts ever again!
Just for registering with RockMyRun, you get a 100% FREE access to mixes & playlists that are 45 minutes and shorter.
Need more motivation and want to experience myBeat? Simply upgrade to Premium membership which ranges in price from $4.99/mo to $35.99/year (only $2.99/month!)
What the press is saying:
"RockMyRun works really well." - Kit Eaton, NY Times
"I totally am downloading this." - Natalie Morales, Today Show Co-Anchor and 5 time marathoner
- "Sometimes it’s tough to push ourselves to maintain a challenging pace. When this happens, let the music do the work. Apps like RockMyRun provide a beat that will keep you moving fast" - Greatist
- "As SPM or cadence grows in training popularity, more technology to identify the beats per minute (BPM) of a song becomes available. Check out Rock My Run for mixes tailored to specific BPM. Like a metronome, running to a song blasting your goal SPM beat will encourage your feet to match the cadence." - RunNow
DON'T LET ANOTHER WORKOUT GO UN-ROCKED!
Questions or issues? Email Kelly or Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org. We get back to you very quickly!
Love what we're doing? Connect with us!
The app also includes many other helpful tools including:
· St. George History
· St. George Area Maps
· City Parks and Trails
· Arts and Recreation
· Calendar of City Events
· Downtown St. George
· City Golf Courses
· Fix-It Request
· Social Media