Information on parliamentary activities is in your pocket, just one click away – Geo
Parliament is Georgia’s first mobile app that enables you to track all legislative activities
carried out by the Parliament of Georgia. It is a one-stop parliamentary information centre
that among others, contains the following features:
• “Find Legislation” platform allows you to navigate through draft laws submitted to the
Parliament of Georgia.
• Color marking for various types of drafts allows you to easily distinguish draft laws (for
example, white circle is used to mark initial version of a draft law, while blue circle is used to
mark draft laws that are going through the first hearing at the Parliament of Georgia).
• Click through option allows you to view complete information on submission date, status,
type, author, initiator of a draft law, as well as all documentation related thereto.
• “Leave Your Comment” section is available for each draft law and allows you to share your
opinion in relation to draft laws that are reviewed by the Parliament.
• “Like/Unlike” allows you to click and vote for advisable bill.
• “Advanced Search” field allows you to find a desirable draft law by indicating its title,
registration number, initiator, leading committee, document number, author, type, registration
date, bureau date, submission date and other.
• “Bookmarked Draft Laws” allows you to track draft laws by adding them to your
• “Parliamentary Calendar” allows you to view complete information on upcoming
• “ Agenda of the forthcoming meetings ” informs you about events taking place in
• “The results of voting” sorts the results seperately:By parliamentarians and By issues
• “Parliamentarians” platform delivers a list of MPs and also questions by a member of
• “Rules of Procedure of the Parliament of Georgia” provides full text of the Rules of
Procedure of the Parliament of Georgia with table of contents which sorts by chapter.
• “Constitution of Georgia” provides the full text of the Constitution.
An app Geo Parliament is created to the order of the Parliament of Georgia, it represents
fully updated version of previous application, which
was developed within the scope of the Project titled “Strengthening the System of
Parliamentary Democracy in Georgia”, which is funded by the European Union and
implemented by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in cooperation with
the Institute for Development of Freedom of Information (IDFI).