Just enter the Jukebox's credentials and your hooked right in and able to see the currently playing songs as well as add new songs. Learn how in our Grooveshark Jukebox How To.
If you don't yet have the Grooveshark JukeBox, download it here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/grooveshark-jukebox/bjgmfagolojoigoigjcadgnpcbnlcofa
This App makes your Android device a wireless speaker.
How it works:
Download Windows or Linux executables on your machine depending on the OS
Run WiFi Audio Android App and Press start, you will see IP address of mobile device in the bottom
after that run Windows/Linux application and put mobile device's IP address in the IP address field and then press start on PC application. Now all audio coming out from PC will be send to mobile device and you will hear audio on mobile device.
Links to download PC's Application:
Windows XP with Wave Mix/Stereo MIx
Windows Vista or above
Linux PC with Pulse Audio
This version is fully featured but will exit 30 minutes after each app start (you can start the app as many times as you want). This can be unlocked with the AirBubble License app.
- stream audio from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, airfoil, ...)
- run in the background as a service
- configurable network name
- can be started on boot
- supports audio focus (mute or lower volume on external sounds)
- supports tethered USB or WiFi connection (may require rooted device in some case)
- Audio only, no video
- does not play in sync with other Airplay receivers
- does not work with RaopX on MacOS X and the raop module for pulseaudio on Linux
- does not work yet on GoogleTV
Examples of use:
- stream your itunes music to your Android device with Hyperfine Remote for iTunes
- wireless speaker or headset
- recycle older or broken Android devices as a dedicated networked speaker
Full Feature List at http://soundabout.userboard.net/t561-feature-list
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
Announce Callers Names (Caller ID) when they call (needs contact list)
Turn Notifications and Ringtones on and off depending on the audio output being used.
Send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Send audio to Bluetooth headsets and your car's Bluetooth connection.
The CRUCAST App is a comprehensive library of ever diversifying DJ mixes, allowing fans to discover and enjoy brilliant electronic music.
The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 4 years running—Poweramp is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—2+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
- Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
- Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information about Poweramp and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Poweramp.Android) to stay in the loop.
Tell your friends about us to make their music experience better, and so they can also enjoy the #PowerampLifestyle.
***Please don't try to update if you purchased Unlocker on Poweramp site, as Google Play Unlocker is not the same. Just keep your current Unlocker as is.
Poweramp F.A.Q. -
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. -
The most user friendly way to AirPlay on Android, trusted by millions.
Stream music from your Android phone or tablet to wireless speakers and Apple TV:
♬ AirPlay music from Android to WiFi speakers and receivers such as Zeppelin Air, Bose and Yamaha.
♬ AirPlay music to Apple TV (black model) and AirPort Express.
Stream videos (mp4 format) to Apple TV.
MagicPlay: AirPlay for Android is an upgrade to the free doubleTwist Player, unlocking AirPlay music and video support. It will NOT work without the free doubleTwist Player so please download it after you install this app. If you have previously purchased doubleTwist Pro or AirSync you do not need to buy this app as the functionality is already automatically unlocked for you.
Bonus: this package also adds AirPlay support to the Google Play Music app on rooted devices. See our blog for more details (http://blog.doubletwist.com/2014/04/22/airplay-support-for-google-play-music/). Note that this particular feature does not require doubleTwist Player to be installed.
NOTE: For streaming to Apple TV, confirm you've disabled Device Verification under Settings > AirPlay > Security > Require Device Verification on your Apple device. This setting exists on firmware version 6.1 or higher. If you have an older firmware, don't worry about it.
Join our Community:
Get tips and ask questions on our public Google+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114410062688956839568
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/doubletwist
Need Help on how to AirPlay? Visit http://www.doubletwist.com/help/
Time to pump up the bass on your speakers using AirPlay on Android!
doubleTwist has been described by the New York Times as the "iTunes for Android".
AirPlay and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
ROOT access is required. Without it, AllStream can not capture the audio. Please see http://www.androidcentral.com/root for an explanation of root.
Stream all your music or other audio to a huge number of devices, including AirPort Express, Apple TV, XBox 360, PS3, XBMC, Samsung Smart TV. Chromecast.
Unlike other music streamers, still use your favourite audio player, be it DoubleTwist, Spotify, Rdio, Google Play Music, TuneIn etc and still play your music to your AirPlay or other smart devices!
- Support for AirPlay, Chromecast, and DLNA (UPnP) devices.
- Highly optimised audio engine ensures excellent sound quality and minimises dropped audio and gaps in playback.
- Automation support via a Tasker / Locale plugin - automate the streaming of your music!
- Support for password and OTP protected devices.
- Simple elegant intuitive interface.
- Display playing track information and album art on your AirPlay device
AllStream is initially in Trial mode. It will stop streaming and disconnect from your AirPlay devices after a period and give the option to purchase an upgrade for ~5 euro (depending on your country). With the upgrade AllStream will stream without stopping.
Hints / Tips:
If the AirPlay audio quality is not as you would expect, please disable any audio enhancement feature for your device e.g. for HTC One please disable Beats Audio, and for Sony Xperia Z, XLoud.
If you experience audio dropouts, please disable WiFi Optimisation (Settings -> Wi-Fi -> Advanced (in the menu) -> Untick Wi-Fi optimisation) and ensure your WiFi is set to a channel which is free of interference (http://www.techspot.com/downloads/5936-inssider.html).
If your Samsung Galaxy device is said to be incompatible, please ensure you have removed Samsung KNOX - See: https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/5ggu7naWtaW
AllStream is compatible with the majority of Android ICS and Jelly Bean devices (v4.0.3+). If it does not work correctly on your device, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will do my best to get it working for you.
In one second, search for a title or an artist and listen his songs, like on Grooveshark or Youtube.
There are a variety of genres, as well as the latest from Global Music Unlimited free music.
Pop, Classical, Hip-Hop, Club Music Unlimited free music listening.
- Listen free music
- Music playlists
- Search playlists and listen music for free
- Stations from around the world in real time
This app does NOT allow to download content or music from web.
This app is NOT in any way affiliated with Grooveshark and Youtube or any of Grooveshark and Youtube products.
Easy setup, and then connects instantly. Supports player controls, search, viewing more from album/artist, playlists, favorites.
Works with Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
Please note that this app will NOT allow you to listen to Grooveshark on your phone, just control it playing on your PC or laptop.
More features to be added! Pro version has no ads, volume control, playlist and favorites support.
Visit www.gsremote.com for the Firefox/Chrome addon and instructions.
Grooveshark Remote is not affiliated with Grooveshark or Escape Media Group Inc.
Browse song by channel with one click and listen free radio like on Grooveshark or Youtube.
weLink has the following features:
1) Listen free music by channel (like Youtube)
2) See song info
3) See artist info
4) Add song to your playlist (like Grooveshark)
5) Play/Pause song (like an mp3 player)
6) Display Album picture during playback
This app does NOT allow to download content or music from web.
This app is NOT in any way affiliated with Grooveshark or any of Grooveshark's products.
* Named "Editors' Choice" by Google Play.
* Free, with no listening limit.
* Let Songza's 'Music Concierge' find the right music for your moments.
* Browse a curated playlist library organized by activity, genre, decade, & mood.
* Stream thousands of original playlists handmade by music experts.
* Save your favorite playlists & share them via Facebook, Twitter or email.
* Tablet support
With Shark Share you can! When you share a song to Shark Share it will search Grooveshark's library for a song with that name and return you the results, then all you have to do is choose the result you want and send it to your friend!
Shark Share uses Grooveshark's TinySong API ( http://tinysong.com/ ) and the full code is available on Github ( https://github.com/Ankhwatcher/SharkShare ).
The floating sharing interface was inspired by the fantastic url shortening app Brevos ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thunsaker )
If you want to contact us or participate in beta testing of the app, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113819735478774735842
*** To all new users ***
- If you don't know what SoundCloud is, read here before asking for full albums and commercial tracks: https://soundcloud.com/pages/contact
After received notice from SoundCloud:
From version 13 this app will NOT ALLOW Caching or Downloading of ANY tracks or content from SoundCloud
- ChromeCast support with continuous playback
- UPnp/Dlna support with continuous playback
- XBMC support with continuous playback
- Search tracks, sets, users and groups
- Listen Stations (radios) created by users
- Explore by preset or custom genre
- Explore tracks (recent/trending/featured)
- Explore users (who to follow/friends/by activity/by favorites/latest users)
- Browse user's tracks, likes, sets, groups, followings and followers
- Shuffle and Repeat mode
- Manage current playlist (drag artwork to reorder, fling to remove track)
- Playback control widget
- Remote media buttons support
- Low battery comsumption
- Automatic play/pause on headphones jack plugged in/out
- Automatic play/pause on incoming call
- Search suggestions, voice search
- Save state, the player will continue where you've been before (even after reboot)
- Material, Dark and Light themes
- Login with SoundCloud account (web connect or 'In App' username/password)
- Get updates from your Dashboard, Stream, Activities
- Integration with Simple Last.fm Scrobbler (supports Last.fm and Libre.fm)
- Charts, most played tracks in week, month or custom time range
- Play history
- Manage likes, reposts, followings, joined groups
- Add track to playlist
- Add track to set
- Manage set tracks
- Manage playlist tracks
If you want to join beta testing, share your experience, report bugs or problems, suggest a new feature, join our Google+ community:
If you want to help with translation, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113760367268050274310
* My Cloud Player for SoundCloud is not affiliated with or endorsed by SoundCloud.
djay transforms your Android device into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with Spotify and all the music on your device, djay gives you direct access to mix your favorite songs and playlists instantly. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an Android device.
• Spotify integration
• Music library integration (all files on your device, no access to Google Play Music)
• Match: intelligent song recommendation engine powered by The Echo Nest
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (local music only)
• Sampler with included sound FX, drums, and an exclusive pack by Snoop Dogg
• Single Deck portrait mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable)
• Advanced time-stretching (requires quad-core Nexus device)
• Automatic beat & tempo detection
• Support for all major audio formats
• Support for Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controller (Reloop Beatpad)
Watch DMC Champion DJ Rasp perform on djay for Android:
Spotify integration requires Spotify Premium and an internet connection, a FREE trial is available.
- Unified music library with ‘Global Search’ to access and search all your music sources at once (local music, SoundCloud, Deezer)
- Curent Playlist
- Brand new DJ Profile Page
- Unlimited cloud storage for your mixes
- Always more music: more than 50 million tracks with access to SoundCloud and Deezer
Enjoy the best track-mixing experience on Android! Mix like a pro thanks to a very intuitive and refined user interface. Edjing offers a complete DJ tool with professional sound quality. With edjing, users can create their own mixes and share them directly on Facebook, Twitter and Google+!
PRESS: “edjing is more than just a successful app, it stands out by its wide range of effects offer and its smooth usage.” Androidmag.de
***** “Excellent” - Fab
***** “Love it!” - Maxou
***** “Fantastic” - xavier mantilla
edjing Premium version natively includes:
- TK Filter (Convergent + Divergent) to play with the resonance frequencies of your music
- Double flipping
- TK oscillator
- 4 Skins offered with the Premium version to customize your turntables: Neon, Red Neon, Gold, Back to School + additional skins like Diamond
But you’ll also enjoy:
- Your own DJ Profile Page on edjing World
- Unlimited cloud storage for your mixes
- Global Search (search on multiple music sources at once)
- Current Playlist to prepare your party sets in advance
- Unlimited access to your personal music library
- The possibility to mix SoundCloud music Catalogue and the entire Deezer music Catalogue (for Deezer Premium Plus Members)
- 2 turntables + Crossfader to achieve professional-like transitions
- A wide range of DJ FX: Scratch / Pitch on Vinyl, Cue point, Flanger, Equalizer, loop,…
- BPM synchronization (sync)
- Wide Sound Spectrum for optimum Beats localization.
- Loop viewer directly from the Audio Spectrum
- A store with additional effects (FX): Pre-Cueing, Reverse, Double flipping, Auto Scratch, Reverbs, Gate, TK Filter...
- Possibility to record up to a whole hour of mixing
- Recording in High Definition CD quality, AIFF format
- Auto Mix mode for automatic transitions between tracks
- Ability to remix mp3 files of more than 1 hour
Join our DJ community and take control of your parties! Nothing can stop you. You’re the DJ!
Play. Mix. Share
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with increasingly realistic DJ effects.
edjing also gives you the possibility to listen to your mixes and those of your friends on its internet website: www.edjing.com
Make your move! Play. Mix. Share
☆ OS: Android 4.0 and upper
☆ Screen Compatibility 3.7" & upper
☆ RAM size > 1GB (recommended)
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with increasingly realistic DJ effects. edjing also gives you the possibility to listen to your mixes and those of your friends on its internet website: www.edjing.com It’s fun and free so make your move! Play. Mix. Share.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any feedback!
Join the edjing community on:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/edjing
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eDJingFrance
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077/posts
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/edjingofficial
- A remote speaker or wireless headphones
- A way to listen to music and movies from your computer anywhere in your house or out on your deck.
- A wireless extension of live audio from your PC-based music system
This is not just another file streaming app... you can use any music player on your PC or laptop like Spotify, Grooveshark, YouTube, or iTunes and feed the live sound directly to your Android device. SoundWire lets you listen to the free versions of Grooveshark and Spotify on your phone.
SoundWire has low latency (audio delay), which means it can even be used to listen to the soundtrack of a movie or YouTube video while you watch (**Note you must adjust the buffer size in app settings for low latency). There are other uses too... SoundWire can work as a baby monitor or listening device with a computer such as a netbook that has a built-in microphone. Hook up turntables to your computer's line input and stream a live DJ set to another part of the house over WiFi, or anywhere else over 3G/4G.
Before using SoundWire on your Android device you must install and run the SoundWire Server application on the Windows/Linux PC or laptop which is your source of music, web audio streaming, or other sounds. Raspberry Pi is also supported. Download the server at http://georgielabs.net (do NOT obtain the server from any other web site).
- Live audio capture and streaming
- Excellent sound quality (44.1 / 48 kHz stereo 16-bit, PCM or Opus compression)
- True low latency (unlike AirPlay, Airfoil)
- Easy to use
- Compression option greatly reduces network usage
- Can work over Bluetooth by enabling tethering
- Stream music from PC to PC running x86 virtualized app (Linux/Windows)
- Runs on all Android versions back to 1.5, put your old phone to good use
For more information see the user's guide at http://georgielabs.net/SoundWireHelp.html
If you have any problems please see the troubleshooting tips at the above link. For example if you get choppy audio try restarting your wireless router, then try the other troubleshooting suggestions in the guide. The most common reason for connection problems is incorrect firewall settings at the PC or router. Please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem.
The free version of the application identifies itself by voice every 45 minutes and displays ads. There is a 10 minute compression trial in the free version. The full version enables unlimited Opus audio compression, can handle multiple clients (up to 10 connections), and has no ads or voice identification. It also has a special Pro Mode to set and display buffer latency precisely in milliseconds. Please consider purchasing the full version of SoundWire if you'd like to support the developer.
You may want to use a remote control app together with SoundWire. Some good choices include: Grooveshark Remote, Spotimote (Spotify remote), Remote for iTunes, Android VNC, Unified Remote.
Please rate the app and comment on Google Play to let us know what you think of SoundWire. If you have a question or bug report send email to email@example.com. If reporting a problem please give your phone's Android version and make/model.
- Network communication: Communicates with the server program on your PC.
- Phone calls: Mutes audio when you receive or make a call. Without this permission music would continue to play, interfering with your call.
- Prevent phone from sleeping: Keeps app running while connected (playing music) or attempting to connect. May be disabled in settings.
All segmented meters feature classic digital styling and a high-resolution first meter segment. In addition, specialty spectrum analyzer and waveform displays give you unique new ways to visualize your music. Premium spectrum and waveform displays are free for a 7 day trial period (VU level meters are always free).
To find the visualizer widgets go into your apps list “Widgets” section and look for “Music VU”. On KitKat (or very old Android versions) long-press an empty part of your home screen. To make visualizers big, resize in both directions -- widgets maintain their shape (aspect ratio).
Note: This is an advanced widget app which uses special techniques to update quickly. Due to limitations in the way Android widgets work you should have a fairly fast phone or tablet for good performance. You may still notice occasional irregular updates. Avoid using more than 5 or 6 visualizer widgets at the same time. To minimize CPU and battery usage Music VU is not active unless your screen is on and music is playing.
If you have any problems, for example your combination of Android device and music player doesn't work, please email support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll try to help resolve your problem. Note: There's a bug in some Galaxy S4 models (but not others) which breaks visualizers, including Music VU. Please email support if you have trouble on S4. Also visualizers may not work with some music players on newer phones with KitKat like like Nexus 5 due to bugs in the OS, we are hard at work on possible workarounds so stay tuned. For now a different player may work, like Google Play Music or doubleTwist player.
For more information including descriptions of each meter/visualizer and app preferences see the Music VU help page: http://georgielabs.net/MusicVUHelp.html
Please rate the app and submit comments on Google Play to let us know what you think of Music VU. If you have a question or bug report send email to email@example.com (include your phone model, music player, and Android version).
Music VU Integration Info for Developers
Music VU shows accurate stereo levels when used with supported music players like the SoundWire audio streaming app. If you’re an Android music app developer and would like to have your app send stereo meter data to Music VU only a few lines of code are needed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive implementation details.
Leave comments with your Pi calculation time on the AGM+FFT formula for 1 million digits. Also the most digits you can calculate, which tests your phone's memory. The author's Huawei Ascend P1 takes 25 sec for 1 million and can do at most 33 million digits. Note that the AGM+FFT algorithm works in powers of 2, so calculating 10 million digits takes just as much time and memory as 16 million digits (the internal precision is shown in the output). On multi-core processors RealPi tests the performance of a single core. For accurate benchmark timing ensure that no other applications are running and your phone is not hot enough to throttle the CPU.
You can also run RealPi Benchmark on a Windows or Linux PC using virtualization, see http://georgielabs.net/RealPi-x86.html
Use this to find patterns in Pi like your birthday. For best results calculate at least one million digits using the AGM + FFT formula, then select the "Search for Patterns" menu option.
Here's a summary of the available algorithms:
-AGM + FFT formula (Arithmetic Geometric Mean): This is one of the fastest available methods to calculate Pi, and is the default formula used by RealPi when you press "Start". It runs as native C++ code and is based on Takuya Ooura's pi_fftc6 program. For many millions of digits it can require a lot of memory, which often becomes the limiting factor in how many digits you can calculate.
-Machin's formula: This formula was discovered by John Machin in 1706. It's not nearly as fast as AGM + FFT, but shows you all the digits of Pi accumulating in real time as the calculation proceeds. Choose this formula in the settings menu and then press "Start". It's written in Java using the BigDecimal class. You should probably not ask it to compute much more than 10000 digits.
-Nth digit of Pi formula by Gourdon: This formula shows that it's possible (surprisingly) to calculate decimal digits of Pi "in the middle" without calculating the preceding digits, and needs very little memory. When you press the "Nth Digit" button RealPi determines 9 digits of Pi ending with the digit position you specify. It runs as native C++ code and is based on Xavier Gourdon's pidec program. Although it's faster than Machin's formula it can't beat the AGM + FFT formula in speed.
-Nth digit of Pi formula by Bellard: Gourdon's algorithm for the Nth digit of Pi can't be used for the first 50 digits, so this formula by Fabrice Bellard is used instead if digits < 50.
If you enable the "Calculate when in sleep" option RealPi will keep calculating while your screen is off, useful when calculating many digits of Pi. While not calculating or after the calculation finishes your device will go into deep sleep as usual.
This app can drain your battery quickly when doing a long calculation, especially if the "Calculate when in sleep" option is on.
Calculation speed depends on your device's CPU speed and memory. At very large numbers of digits RealPi may terminate unexpectedly or not produce an answer. It could also take a very long time to run (years). This is due to the large amount of memory and/or CPU time needed. The upper limit on the number of digits you can calculate depends on your Android device.
Changes to the "Calculate when in sleep" option take effect for the next Pi calculation, not in the middle of a calculation.