• Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions
• Access your prescription history
• Scan to refill and refill without signing in
• Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours
• Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list
• Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts
• Send savings and rewards to card
• Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers
• Sign up to receive offer-filled emails
• Shop CVS.com on your app
• See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance
• Order photos for express pick up
• And much more!
- Recommendations to help you do your job more quickly and accurately
- Warnings about errors and how to avoid them
- Resources to help you handle labeling mix-ups, dosage confusion, drug interaction alerts and more
- CE from TechCE-in-the-Letter (if you have a subscription)
We've got thousands of pharmacies all over the world in this app and near complete coverage throughout England, however we're always on the lookout for more. So if you see a pharmacy and it's not listed then tell us about it! You can do this directly in the app and we'll submit it to the OpenStreetMap project to help other people too, wherever in the world they live - even if they are not using our app. We want this data to be made as widely available as possible!
Finding a pharmacy away from home, and in a hurry, can be a difficult and stressful task. Don't get caught out and about needing plasters or nappies, buy it now and be prepared for that next minor emergency without having to hunt around for a chemists.
You can search for a pharmacy/chemist around your current location, or look for one in another area (whilst out, or for a distant relative) via a simple place name or postcode search.
Find Pharmacies uses the built in GPS to get your current location. If your location cannot be determined automatically then you can always enter your post code to get started. Please note that an internet connection is required to get location and map data.
Data reproduced under the terms of the Office of Public Sector Information (OPSI) Click-Use Licence.
Our current approximate coverage is as follows:
Czech Republic **
The Netherlands **
New Zealand **
your city's leading doctors, get lab tests done at your home and medicines delivered at your home with
free home delivery.
Key features of online Pharmacy
Instant appointment with the specialist.
Free home delivery of medicines and lab services.
Lab services as per your convenient time and place.
Reliable pharmacy at your door step.
Savings on your medical expenses.
Get discount on medicines.
* Creatinine Clearance
* Weight Calculator
* Aminoglycoside Calculator
* Phenytoin Calculations
- Includes calculations for Cockgroft-Gault, Jelliffe 1973 and the Salazar/Corcoran methods
- Calculates ideal body weight for use in the Cockgroft-Gault equation
- Includes international units
- Calculates IBW (ideal body weight), LBW (lean body weight), ABW (adjusted body weight), BSA (body surface area) and BMI (body mass index) - perfect for drug dosing for patients
- Calculates the first dose based on creatinine clearance using either Pharmacokinetic methods, using the Australian Therapeutic Guidelines recommendations, or using the Royal Perth Hospital recommendations.
- Calculates subsequent doses based on two drug levels and using either the area-under-the-curve method, or the peak-trough method
- Includes two area-under-the-curve methods - The virtual-peak method assumes a virtual peak at time 0 while the infusion modified method calculates the area-under-the-curve for the infusion time (less aug than virtual peak)
- Dose adjustments for albumin levels
- Valproate dose adjustments
- Time to reach steady state
- Time for the concentration to fall to a desired level
- Maintenance dose calculator
- Loading dose calculator
This is the first version of the calculator, with additions expected soon which will include more pharmacokinetic equations and dose adjustments.
Includes more than 1100 multiple choice quiz questions, flashcards, and a glossary with common terms and definitions. With twelve modules ranging from prescription abbreviations to health insurance learn the key information for the certification exam.
Module 1: Prescription Abbreviations
Module 2: Generic and Brand Drugs
Module 3: Health Insurance
Module 4: Serving the Customer
Module 5: Maintaining Medications
Module 6: Inventory Control
Module 7: Law and Ethics
Module 8: Conversions and Math
Module 9: Medical Slang
Module 10: Installed Community Modules
Module 12: My Custom Module
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Track and post score to leader board
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Pharmacy news feed
It includes the pharmacy's phone-number, the owner's home phone and address, as well as precise location using Google Maps.
GREEK: Dianixtereuon Farmakeia Kyprou. Tylefona kai dieuthinsis.
Please UPDATE to the latest version to get reliable and accurate information.
(Disclaimer: We take no responsibility and/or do not guarantee the accuracy of the information presented in the application)
- Listes des pharmacies de garde,
- Moteur de recherche du prix des médicaments,
- Géolocalisation des pharmacies de garde et positionnement sur Google Maps,
- Guidage GPS et tracé d'itinéraire,
- Mise à jour intelligente de la liste des pharmacies de garde,
- Possibilité d'utiliser l'application en mode déconnecté (Sans internet)
- Bien d'autres.
Faire simple, Utile et Performant !
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email email@example.com for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
The app allows you to view by category, providing easy access to commonly used values.
All information is for educational purposes only, and all medical decisions should be made by a qualified medical professional.
If you would like to see values that you feel are missing from the app please feel free to send me an email.
PLEASE NOTE: The app does NOT require internet access to function properly. The internet access permission is used to download configuration files. The app should function properly off line without any internet connection.
1. The patient opens the app and presses a blue button. The app then send patients phone number and name to us. And we call them back to take the order.
2. The patient presses the 'call now' and the phone dials our store number.
• Giant Eagle Advantage Card: Register your card with the app for a digital
version that can be used in full-service checkout lanes. You can access your digital Giant Eagle Advantage Card at any time, even when your phone is offline.
• Weekly Sale: Quickly view, sort and add weekly sale items to your shopping list.
• eAdvantage™: Sign up for eAdvantage Offer of the Week savings and set your eReceipt preferences.
• eOffers: Browse eOffers (our digital coupons) and “clip” them to your Giant Eagle Advantage Card.
• My Perks: View your fuelperks! and Beverage Club balances and check your progress toward rewards. You’ll always know when your fuelperks! are due to expire!
• Shopping List: Plan your next shopping trip and access your list at home or in the store.
• Recipes: Search our extensive library of recipes, suitable for any meal, course or special occasion.
• Shopping History: View past shopping trip amounts and savings, and add previously purchased items to your shopping list.
• Store Information: Find Giant Eagle locations, along with hours, weekly sales, and contact information. You can search for GetGo® stores and fuel prices, too!
• My Account: Create and manage your Giant Eagle account. Your Giant Eagle app and GiantEagle.com accounts will sync, saving everything at your fingertips, whether you’re at home or on the go!
• Pharmacy: Refill, transfer and manage your prescriptions.
• Customer Service: Tell us how we’re doing or submit a question using our easy-to-use feedback form.
Need held registering for the app or adding your Giant Eagle Advantage Card to your account? Please contact Customer Care at (800) 553-2324 (9:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m., Monday-Friday).
• My Perks: View your fuelperks! and Beverage Club balances and check your progress toward rewards. You’ll always know when your fuelperks! are due to expire.
• Deals: Get the latest promotions and coupons available at your local GetGo. These exclusive GetGo food and drink offers and coupons are available only through the mobile app. Saving has never been easier!
• Fuel Prices: Save on fuel by searching GetGo locations and comparing fuel prices.
• Store Locator: Search by zip code or use the map locator to find a GetGo location.
• Giant Eagle Advantage Card®: Register your card with the app for a digital version that can be used in full-service checkout lanes.
• My Account: Easily create and manage your GetGo account and access it whether you’re at home or on the go!
Need held registering for the app or adding your Giant Eagle Advantage Card to your account? Please contact Customer Care at (800) 553-2324 (9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., Monday-Friday).