Behind every behavior is a purpose. BEHCA® is designed to help families, educators, and support providers discover the underlying causes of behavior. Track daily observations, identify emotional triggers, and use shared data insights to effectively manage behavior over time.
This is a companion app to simplify data entry from the behca.com web application. New accounts receive a free 30-day trial. After the trial a monthly or annual subscription is required.
- Collect data on a daily basis related to a person’s behavior, environment, and overall health. Weather and location-specific data is collected automatically, allowing for a full spectrum of comparisons.
- Customize the type of data you are tracking specific to their individual behavior. No two individuals are exactly alike, so their behavior profiles shouldn't be either.
- Track both positive and negative behavior.
- Invite other collaborators (teachers, providers, etc) who can also enter data throughout the day. This gives everyone a "full story" of events throughout the day, and empowers parents and caregivers to be informed participants on the care team.
- Enable the Emotional Regulation Panel which allows individuals being tracked to also play a part in reporting events throughout their day, like their emotions and tolerance level. Depending on their abilities, they can also help track data like their digestion, sleep, and water intake. (*Family Plus or higher plan required)
- The Dashboard provides configurable data visualizations which show correlations between environmental, health, daily living variables, and behavior, making situational events and triggers of behavior more visible and tangible.
- All data is encrypted and stored securely in the cloud and accessible by a phone, tablet, or computer via the native app or behca.com.
- Add as many Observable Profiles as you need to track (plans are available for families, providers, and schools)
Please note: this app is built to offer a quick way to enter data throughout the day, but features like the Dashboard are very complex for a small mobile device. The Dashboard is best viewed from a tablet or the behca.com website.