Ethan checks under his bed one night to see if his monster Gabe is there. Instead, he finds a note that says, "Gone fishing. Back in a week." Strangely enough, Ethan needs a monster in order to fall asleep! He searches for a substitute monster but none of them are as scary as Gabe.
Based on the I Need My Monster book published by Flashlight Press, this hidden difference puzzle game features beautiful illustrations and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders.
• A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with reading and literature
• Three different modes for all ages and skill levels: beginner, expert and genius
• Great for developing visual and spatial problem solving skills in kids
• Based on the award winning book published by Flashlight Press; written by Amanda Noll and illustrated by Howard McWilliam
• Scholastic Book Club Selection
• Alabama Camellia Award WINNER 2010-11
• Arizona Grand Canyon Reader Award WINNER 2011
• California Young Readers Medal WINNER 2011-12
• Georgia Picture Storybook Award WINNER 2011-12
• Mississippi Magnolia Children's Choice Award list 2012-13
• Nevada Young Reader Award WINNER 2011-12
• Virginia Reader's Choice Award Primary WINNER 2012-13
• Iowa Regional Goldfinch Award WINNER 2009-10
• Storytelling World Award Honor Book 2010
Brought to you by Adult Swim Games, creators of “Robot Unicorn Attack”, and PikPok, creators of "Flick Kick Football".
- Two-minute time limit for fast, frenzied fun!
- Over 90 goals to complete. Can you earn the rank of “Condo Eater”?
– Equip boosts that’ll buy yourself some time or improve monster powers
– New crazy condos like the dog, nuke, clock, acid and more
– Spin the Monster Wheel for a shot at extra coins or power-ups
– Dress the monsters up in fancy hats to raise your multiplier to insane levels
– Share your top scores on Facebook
– Can you discover the “Orient Express”?
HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.