Spota is an interactive, easy-to- use social discovery app that allows you to instantly connect with people you see in real life with just a tap of a button (within 100m).
See, Spot, Connect, Chat!
Spota, how does it work?
1. See someone you want to connect with? Just tap the Spot button.
2. View and like people within 100 metres of you and easily send them an icebreaker to connect.
3. Once the person you have Spot’d replies to the icebreaker the friendship is unlocked.
4. View and like people beyond 100m. If they like you back, Spot On, the friendship is unlocked.
Additional cool Spota features.
• Further away (beyond 100 metres) - No one to Spot? That’s okay Spota also allows you to match with other Spota users that are outside of your 100 metre range. However, your super powers are not as powerful for those further away as both users need to like each other to unlock the friendship. This ensures the feelings are mutual.
• Icebreakers – No matter how the connection begins, whether it’s via being Spot’d, mutually matching or a SuperSpot, once you're connected there is no more awkward silence thinking of opening lines to start the conversation. Spota sends the first question to make sure the conversation flows.
Good luck and get Spot’d.
Stay tuned for awesome updates.