AnswersNow is a mobile platform that connects parents of children on the autism spectrum directly to their own certified clinicians. It’s simple and convenient to message your personal clinician with questions to get autism help--whenever and wherever you need it.
Why be forced to wait until your child’s next appointment when you can get answers now?
Speak directly to your child’s personal autism clinician via private text on your smartphone or computer. Build a supportive relationship that will help you become more confident and give you fresh ideas to the everyday challenges of parenting a child with autism.
Whether it’s in the middle of managing a meltdown or sending your thoughts and questions as part of a bedtime routine, you get to decide when to reach out to your AnswersNow clinician. Finally, the ball is in your court.
Our team has decades of experience serving parents in their homes, in clinical settings, and in schools. We’ve worked with children with autism of all ages, from toddlers to adults with autism.
We’ve helped children learn how to talk, play with their friends, build on current skills, and learn new ones.
We have worked with parents who feel isolated, overwhelmed and stressed out by the lack of accessible information and convenient support. We created AnswersNow to put parents back in control of getting their children the care they need and deserve.
This is what you can expect from AnswersNow:
- Our algorithm matches you with your “perfect fit” AnswersNow clinician, a licensed behavioral expert with at least three years of supporting parents of children with autism
- Personalized support in the form of text messages with your AnswersNow clinician
- Message your clinician whenever and wherever you want
- Automated lessons and games to use with your child
- Support When You Need It--Receive a response from your personal clinician in less than 24 hours
- A Nonjudgmental, Supportive Environment---Work with a behavioral expert whose only agenda is to answers your questions and meet your family’s needs
- Constant Improvement--Both your AnswersNow expert and the app itself will get to know you better as you use it
- Tips of the Day - Daily advice and words of wisdom from our behavioral experts
Download the app, and see the benefits for yourself.
You can start chatting with your AnswersNow clinician today!