Bits is an award-winning credit builder store card which has helped more than 100,000 people in the UK build credit for just £4/month.
With your Bits store card, you can shop in the Bits store (in app), where we offer a curated selection of electronics, and other consumer goods, available for purchase.
We also offer, to Bits members only, a number of educational credit building programs in the app, including:
- Bits School of Credit, which has dozens of educational videos on credit building
- Bits Simulator, which helps you understand what you should and shouldn't do to build credit
- Bits Rent Reporting, which helps you build credit by getting your rent reported (to Equifax)
- Bits 1 to 1: book a call with our team any time to discuss your case in more detail, https://www.calendly.com/getbits
- Bits Support: we are here, and will help you in any way we can! Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING
"My score never budged until this!!?! I signed up around a month and a half ago...and then I checked my score and it's gone up by 118 points!...a WHOLE 118 after it not moving for months"
- unknown eidnd, 21 January
"Thank you so much! This app is a must download and worth every penny! Over the years I've had bad credit and always looked for ways to improve this... My score was 424 and increased by 35 points!! Bearing in mind I've been rejected by all major credit card companies so for this impact on my credit score is amazing as I'm trying to fix my credit.
I would recommend going for the Sapphire account once you set up to see the impact it will have on your score.
Thank you so much again!! This app is amazing!!"
-- Amiberrie, 1 June
Bits is backed by Y Combinator (www.ycombinator.com), which is a renowned US investment firm that incubated some of the world's best known consumer finance brands including Stripe, Airbnb and Dropbox.
GET IN TOUCH
We are a registered company in England, with Companies House number 11620703. Our company name is Fea Card Limited.
You can reach us any time via email at email@example.com or by booking at call at https://www.calendly.com/getbits