Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API's, things will break!
Features (All versions):
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
- Highly customizable look and feel
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Backup and restore widget settings
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and 'Dash' widgets
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase): - Video @ http://goo.gl/S4Ue1q
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
- Change Analog clock style
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar and Event colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Twitter)
- Daydream screensaver
- Status Bar Weather notifications
- Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Android Wear support
- Chronus Wear watch (Android Wear)
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
● Beautiful widgets with over 70 hand-crafted themes.
● Integrate seamlessly into any home screen layout you're currently using.
● Synced with Google calendar.
● Display calendar events.
● Display friend's birthdays.
● Supports lunar calendar.
● Quickly browse your agenda / todo list from widget.
● Choose which calendars you would like to show.
● Fast, modern and intuitive UI with Material design.
♥ Made with love ♥
▪ event planner and task management
▪ month, week and day view
▪ agenda with live search
▪ year view
▪ uses Android calendar sync which allows synchronization e.g. with Google Calendar and Exchange
▪ support for local calendars and tasks
▪ advanced event reminders
▪ month, week, day, agenda and tasks widget
▪ intuitive navigation with simple swipes between month, week and day
▪ choose between text and bars in month view
▪ quick glance on the event details in the popup directly from month view
▪ freely scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
▪ quickly show and hide calendars with the favorite bar
▪ integrated task organizer which syncs with Google Tasks
▪ customizable notifications with direct actions (e.g. snooze reminder, show map, write email to attendees)
▪ create meeting invites and handle meeting invitations easily
▪ heat map in year view (e.g. to find free days)
▪ optional ongoing notification with event countdown
▪ share your events and tasks
▪ flexible recurrences
▪ no ads
▪ customizable calendar and event colors
▪ lots of settings to optimize the appearance and functionality of your widgets, events, tasks and reminders
▪ adapt different views (day, week, month, year, agenda, tasks) to your personal needs
▪ use pre-set widget themes or customize your widgets down to the very last detail.
▪ live preview for all calendar widgets
▪ build-in help system
▪ quickly search our knowledge base if any questions arise
Business Calendar 2 is free and offers you a lot of features in its basic version. Additionally, you can get even more user-friendly features by upgrading directly from within the app. Users of the old Business Calendar Pro can access the pro features of Business Calendar 2 for free as long as the old app is installed.
Additional Pro Features:
▪ integrated weather report in day view
▪ easily move and copy events using drag&drop in multi-day view
▪ event history, title & location auto-completion
▪ link contacts to your appointments
▪ easily create templates for new events
▪ delete, move or copy multiple events at once using multi-selection
▪ advanced options for appointment reminders (e.g. repeating alarms and individual ringtones for different calendars)
▪ extended task features (e.g repeated tasks, subtasks and priorities)
▪ automatically create a to-do for missed calls
▪ light and dark theme
▪ import and export calendar data (.ics, .ical)
▪ more widget themes / advanced customization options for calendar widgets
▪ individually configurable font sizes
Business Calendar is developed by a small, dedicated team in Berlin. We’re completely self-sustained to ensure stable and steady development cycles for you. Please consider supporting us by upgrading our calendar app and get more professional features right from within the app.
Join our BC 2 community and try out our beta versions with the latest new features earlier than others.
●Easy to use.
●User friendly and simple and intuitive interface.
●Customize the app as you wish.(You can Customize the UI to match the feeling of you.)
●Timers of all kinds. Multiple Stopwatch & Timer. Perfect Control of them can.
●Perfect for every timing situation.(sport, game, cooking, work, wake up alarm, etc...so on.)
★Count up timer.
★Count down timer.
★Interval timer. ( Repeat timer. )
★Lap time. Split time.
★Custom function. (The Customize the design of the application.)
★Select alarm sound.
★Settings for sleep. (Keep awake.)
★changing switch order.
Custom function (The Customize the design.)
★Set title name.(naming)
★And more available.
・1/100 (or 1/10) millisecond.
・Almighty and all-round and ultimate.
・Corresponds to Kindle and Tablet and Android phone.
・Quick and Easy setting.
・Timer is wake up from sleep state.
・Ideal Stopwatch to smartphones because one-size-fits-all.
・The best app for Training and Sports.(Jogging stopwatch, Marathon stopwatch, Training timer,Swimming stopwatch ,Track, Time attack, General athletics timer, Circuit training timer,Cycling stopwatch,etc..
・The best app for cooking.(Multiple kitchen timer.)
・Ideal for Productivity.(Meeting timer,Lecture timer,Presentation timer,Schedule management timer,Manage time of the task)
・The best app to coach sports teams.(football, soccer, basketball, baseball ,lacrosse,hockey,etc..)
Features that are added in the future.
・Play mp3 music.
・Set background picture.
・Add android holo theme. More theme.
2013-12-27 New release in Google Play.
2014-01-04 New release in Amazon App Store. (For Kindle.)
Rank in the "New popular apps".
*Battery Booster•NEW UI•NEW FUNCTION*
- Interactive design
- Automatic battery saving mode
- Battery usage track & monitor
- Quick network & screen control
*Supported language (19): English, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Arabic, Hindi, Persian, German, Greek, Spanish, Indonesian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Albanian, Turkish, and Portuguese.
- Real-time battery usage tracking
Battery Booster provides real-time battery information, including battery level, battery temp, remaining battery usage time, and so on.
- Battery saving mode to save battery at all conditions
Battery Booster offers four preset battery saving modes to help you save more power. These modes watch your system performance and save battery at all possible situations. Besides, personalized modes are welcomed to be added if you need advanced battery saving techniques.
-Battery graph to track battery level/temp/voltage change
Three graphs are given in Battery Booster to track the recent three days battery information, including battery level, temp, and voltage. You can use these statistics to analyze and find out the most effective battery saving mode for yourself.
-Monitor battery consumption of each running program
Battery Booster keeps an eye on all running processes, and shows you the battery consumption ratio of each process. With this information, you will easily find out the battery-draining processes, stop or uninstall them to enhance battery life.
-Quick Settings and Homescreen widget
For easy management of daily used elements, fifteen quick control buttons are available to be added on Homescreen: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Mobile data, Airplane, screen timeout, brightness, haptic feedback, etc. It only takes one line space to add these buttons, yet with them you will no longer need the system settings to adjust network or screen. If widget is not your choice, these buttons are available in Battery Booster settings, too.
-Task Killer to save more battery
Battery Booster saves battery by killing running background processes. For apps that you do not want to kill, you can use Whitelist Manager to protect. Furthermore, with the advanced task manager (Memory Booster - Android RAM Optimizer), Battery Booster can perform better and help you get the best battery saving results!
* Interactive design for easy control
* Simple yet effective battery saving features
ALL-IN-ONE BATTERY SAVIOR
* Battery saving mode to automatically manage battery-related settings
* Monitor battery usage to extend battery running time
* Manage running processes to reduce battery draining
* Ad-supported free version available
Need root access due to permission changes!
If not rooted, this alternative solution might help: http://goo.gl/Yqdh2F
Ever wondered why your smartphone screen doesnt turn off automatically when it should have, the screen wakes up all of a sudden or you find your phone battery drained even when you exited apps and turned off the screen? This might be due to wakelock holding apps. ”Wakelock Detector” helps you to detect battery draining apps in your Android phone by checking wakelock usage history. Now you can easily find out what keep your phone awake and drain your battery when it is idle!
“Wakelock” is a mechanism of power management service in Android OS, which can be used to keep CPU awake (Partial wakelock) and keep the screen on(Full wakelock). Applications which use wakelock privilege improperly leads to situations where the CPU or phone screen stays active without user's knowledge and thus causing dramatic battery drain.
“Wakelock Detector” shows wakelock usage statistics for all applications, which ever held wakelock since boot. By default it displays CPU wakelocks sorting by the longest usage time. Further, you can choose Screen wakelock type to see screen related wakelocks. For instance, if your screen is keeping on even after screen timeout or your screen turns on randomly by itself, then you can choose Screen wakelock type on the top (Brightness icon) to see which apps are using screen wakelock. Furthermore, if you are interested in currently running applications then you can change sorting type to "Active" which shows active running applications on the top. For further details please refer to FAQ inside Settings.
# shows both CPU wakelock (Partial wakelock) and (Full wakelock) ;
# merges wakelocks of corresponding app into one expandable view for better user experience;
# currently active running applications are shown in red color;
# allows easy sorting options by Running state , Wakelock time and Alphabetical order;
How to use:
#1 Charge your phone above 90% and unplug cable (or just reboot the phone)
#2 Give it a time (1-2 hours) to accumulate some wakelock usage statistics
#3 Open “Wakelock Detector”
#4 Check the apps on the top, if they show very long wakelock usage time then you found the cause of your battery drain!
We are working on improving the performance of the “Wakelock Detector” by adding new features regarding wakelock issues users usually face. We are trying to follow up all your comments. And we know that the application is not ideal yet. We would appreciate if you send us email before giving negative comments in the Play Store. Your feedbacks are always welcome!
* MIUI users - Make sure that battery service is turned on.
XDA - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/defend-your-battery-with-wakelock-detector/
HowToGeek - http://www.howtogeek.com/142654/find-out-which-apps-are-keeping-your-android-awake-with-wakelock-detector/
LifeHacker - http://lifehacker.com/5993706/wakelock-detector-shows-you-the-apps-that-keep-your-phone-awake
DotTech - http://dottech.org/103671/android-review-wakelock-detector/
Temefy - http://temefy.com/defend-your-battery-with-wakelock-detector
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/wakelockdetector
Wakelock PPT [recommended] - http://goo.gl/7WgGz
KW: wakelock detector, wakelock, partial wakelock, battery save, screen keeps on,cpu awake, battery drain, display which app drains battery, betterbatterystats, battery doctor, battery saver, easy battery saver, save battery, app analyzer, app battery usage statistics, battery help, save energy, greenify, detect battery drain, wake lock statistics widget, extend battery life, prolong battery life, battery defender, power saver, idle state monitor
Manages and disables the Wi-Fi, bluetooth, mobile data, location when it is not in use to maximize your battery's life.
You can make a quick glance at the status of battery time remaining.
Maximizes your battery life by killing non-essential background processes.
Power Hog App List
A clear list of applications, in order of power consumption, shows you which applications have the biggest impact.
Fully Charged Alert
Best Battery Saver lets you know when it is time to take your android device off the charger.
The perfect Timer-beautifully clean, simple and reliable.
Perfect for every timing situation (sports, games, work and of course cooking).
■ User Reviews
"I have used several Timer apps like StopWatch&Timer, StopWatch Timer and Kitchen Timer. And OK Timer is my favorite timer! OK Timer is beautiful and easy to use. Especially it has a widget, which enables me quickly start my count down job without open the app. What a great idea! Love this Timer keep up the good work :-)" - Jon
~Create and edit your most used timers.
~Quickly start/stop your countdown without opening the app
~Simple and elegant design
~Three beautiful themes, customize your own timer
☆ Holo design
~Simple and beautiful
☆ More is on the way
~Count up timer
Our goal is to make simple and elegant apps for you. But we can't do this without you. Here is our apps, we sincerely invite you to have a try:
☆More on the way
■DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
If you find any bugs, or get a Force Close please email me at email@example.com with android version, app version and device.
Suggestions are welcome too:)
KW: Timer, timer, Count down, Kitchen Timer, タイマー, таймер, minuteur, 시간제 노동자
- a chronometer : start-stop-pause and "lap" which save a time in a list.
- a timer : start-stop and an counter which count whenever an event hapens during the time. You can choose an aalrm for the timer, and when the time is up, a chronometer start in order to show the delay
- an alarm clock with : 2 alarms
a snooze (option include),
a "night" mode,
a "Reveil + " (option include) which propose you a sum in order to force you to open eyes
choice fot the ringtone