Intimacy made easy for busy couples with kids. In less than 15 minutes at a time, Gilly helps you deepen the emotional, physical & sexual intimacy in the most important relationship in your life.
We know you have a crazy amount of love for each other. But we also know how tiring and full-on life, especially as parents, can be. Created with experts, Gilly is the app for couples who want to feel more like lovers (again) and less like roommates through life’s many seasons.
Drawing on mindfulness, Gottman, sexuality research and more, Gilly is designed to help you:
• Play & flirt more (again)
• Reflect on yourself, and grow as a lover & partner
• Expand your communication & relationship skills
• Expand your erotic repertoire so you’re both saying “yes” more, sans pressure or resentment
How Gilly works:
• Choose a mood: Love (to strengthen connection & closeness), Play (to spark pleasure & sensuality), or let Gilly surprise you!
• Choose a treat to then do on your own and/or with your partner (mini date, anyone?)
• Types of treats include conversation starters, games, exercises, and more
• New treats updated every week to help keep things fresh
We are developing new & exciting features. Join our beta user community to get first access!
CURRENTLY IN BETA:
Being in beta means:
• Hiccups in the app might happen
• Your feedback is super important for us to learn & improve the app as much / quickly as possible :)
We would love your feedback on:
• Any parts of the app that felt unnecessarily complicated
• the Gilly treats
• the Gilly experience with your partner (if / when you do invite them)
• any new features or improvements you’d like to see
• any bugs or parts of the app that you find annoying
Don't hesitate to get in touch over email with any thoughts, questions or feedback. We're here to help!
Thank you so much and we look forward to co-creating Gilly with you.
xx, Erin (Founder & trained sex & relationship counsellor) & Marzia (Co-founder & tech extraordinaire)
PS. We are doing our best to create Gilly to be inclusive of all genders and types of family (step-, adoptive-, foster-, etc.). If you have feedback on how we can improve, please let us know!
PPS. While the app is currently a two-person experience, we are mindful that not all relationships are monogamous. Please choose the partner you want to experience Gilly with.