This app is centered around the basic question "[expletive of choice], am I gonna miss the BART?". Enter your most traveled routes and receive a real-time listing of upcoming departures in one click. Unlike most apps, the estimated time until departure actually counts down second-by-second, so you'll know just how fast you need to run to the station! Note that estimated departure times are, in fact, estimates, though the general accuracy of an estimate is shown beneath the countdown. After a minute or so, the accuracy of the estimates should automatically increase.
Unique features of this app:
* Streamlined for experienced BART commuters
* Real-time departure info refreshes automatically, and the accuracy of the departure estimates increases over time
* Estimated arrival times
* Pick which train you want to board, and information about that departure will be available in your notification tray.
* Set a departure alarm to go off a few minutes before your train leaves (you pick how much advance warning you want)
* Routes are entered with both the origin station and the destination station, so the real-time departures listing only lists trains that will actually get you to your destination
* Phone will not sleep while viewing departure times (the screen will only dim), so you only need a quick glance at the phone to see how long you have left to catch the train
* Zoomable offline system map
* Fares and next departure time are shown in the saved route listing
* No ads and open source; Built purely for the love of programming, and because I didn't like any of the other BART apps out there
If you have any bugs to report or suggestions for the app, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can't guarantee that I'll have a chance to respond to every email, but I'll do my best!
NOTE TO GALAXY S USERS:
I'm aware of an issue with that specific phone model that causes the app to crash consistently. I'm working hard on a fix, so keep your eyes out for an update! Meanwhile, please contact me at email@example.com if you can volunteer some time to help me track down the problem.
Note: The app retrieves info from the BART system. If there are problems with that system, the app will not behave as expected. Please don't just assume that the app is not working. Just to be sure you can check the BART mobile website. You should see the same issues. Please do notify me of such issues. You can send me an email from within the app now.
Realtime data on all San Francisco Muni routes
Realtime data on San Francisco BART lines
BART system map for on-the-go guide
Street view images for all Muni stops and BART stations
Immediate access to your nearby Muni stops based on your location
Current weather conditions in San Francisco to help you plan your Muni and BART commute
Spoken predictions for Muni stops
From the maker of top Metro apps in other cities
Ad free for an introductory period after launch
Designed for Android Lollipop
+ See train schedules between any two Caltrain stations, from San Francisco to the South Bay
+ See train schedules for any station at any time of the day
+ See train schedules for any date
+ See train fares
+ See trains within the next hour
+ See live train schedule updates and news
+ See train schedules and news for individual trains
Look forward to more great features such as arrival times predicted from a combination of our own sensors (video, audio), publicly available sensors (Twitter, Caltrain API), and most importantly riders using this app with gps tracking enabled.
Always get the best route to your destination. Rover tracks all MUNI, BART, and Caltrain lines and gives you directions that make sense right now, so you don't have to wait or worry about missing a connection.
Currently supporting SF MUNI, BART, and Caltrain in the SF Bay Area.
For each BART station, the application provides real time estimates for train arrival times (in minutes) by communicating in real time with BART's official servers.
The application also supplies information on where each train is heading (northbound or southbound, the final station of the train) and on which platform to expect each train.
BART Me Up! was solely created and programmed by Daniel Chermetz.
a Daniel Chermetz production
* Fixed bug on minutes selector
* Retrieve route info through departure time
* Improved retrieval time
* Added close button to popup
* Improved start up time
* Fixed loading popup not showing from favorite page
* Ads Free
* Fast retrieval of Real-time departure information
* Retrieve current train information between 2 stations
* Save favorite route(2 stations) for fast retrieval
* Designed for BART commuters who only need the essential functions
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
The main screen lists favorite routes that you define.
Simply click the menu to add new favorites. Long pressing on a favorite will bring up an Edit and Delete menu.
Tapping on a favorite will display the current departure times to get to where you want to go.
Clicking on one of the train's routes will then display any transfers for the route to your destination.
QuickBART = Quick BART Android Routing Tool
Easy one page navigation allows you to select the "From" and "To" stations, allowing to quickly see train times. Selecting just the "From" station provides quick view of next northbound and southbound train times.
Note this application requires Adobe® AIR®.
Caltrain Times also includes include:
- Support English, Chinese, and Spanish.
- Find nearest station with GPS integration.
- Get alerts from @caltrain and @bikecar twitter accounts for trains included in your selection.
- Full schedule details with fare amounts.
- Supports showing times for routes that require a transfer.
- Select between weekend and weekday, app knows which day it is by default.
- Reverse selected stations by clicking North/South icon.
- Shows changes to train times for Holidays.
Caltrain provides commuter rail service along the San Francisco Peninsula, through the South Bay to San Jose and Gilroy.
- No network connectivity required
- Fare and Baby Bullet trains clearly indicated
- Information about timed transfers
- Spinner lets you quickly choose stations
- Next available train is highlighted
- View times, train numbers, and duration
- Easy access to Twitter live updates
MultiMuze is the only Muzei plugin that lets you cycle through your other installed Muzei sources.
-Pick which art sources you want MultiMuze to cycle through
-Control how often MultiMuze changes sources
-Respects the refresh settings of your other art sources
-Manually cycle between sources
MultiMuze is every Muzei extension in one.
Note: When you set your desired time interval, MultiMuze will switch sources at those times. Other Muzei extensions may have their own update schedule and may change wallpapers at their discretion.
If you are experiencing any problems with music, tell me which player you are using with the feedback button in the app.
You must have Muzei installed on your phone to use this plugin. Download it here:
Have you ever realized just how much stuff we tend to throw out? Everyday, people discard things someone else would have loved. Curb Surf is here to change that.
- Quickly and easily post free, local curb alerts, no signup required.
- "Surf" for curb alerts near your location.
- Keep the map up to date by reporting unavailable items
The pins on the map represent different curb alerts. Here's the breakdown:
Green pins are less than 24 hours old
Red pins are over a day old
Click a pin to view more details about the curb alert as well as a photo if it has been provided. You can report curb alerts as 'No Longer Available' or 'Spam' to keep Curb Surf up to date and free of unwanted posts.
If you have location services enabled, you can also post your own curb alert right from the app. A title is all that's required, but feel free to add a description and photo to get your post noticed. When your item is taken, you can go back to your post and report it to remove it from the listings.
Note: Curb Surf does not guarantee availability of items posted.
Taskei allows Tasker to control your Muzei wallpaper sources. Just enable Taskei in Muzei, add one of the 3 available tasks, and add set up any conditions or events to trigger them. It's really that simple.
With Taskei you can do things including
-Show a certain wallpaper source only on WiFi
-Show album art when your headphones are plugged in
-Choose groups of Muzei extensions for different locations or parts of the day
-Shake your phone to show the next artwork
-Show a source when your phone is upside down
The possibilities are endless with Taskei and Tasker.
* Muzei & Tasker must be installed to use Taskei.
* You need to select Taskei as your Muzei source for it to work.