Deal Drop is like wandering through a store but you don't have to go to the stores. If you're on the lookout for a TV, something for the kitchen, keepsake for the holidays or maybe some nice jewelry. You don't know exactly what you want but you know you want something.
There are a bunch of different stores. Some you'll have heard of and some you won't. Walmart, eBay, woot.com, tanga.com, yugster, Groupon, LivingSocial, etc... But you shouldn't worry I have made sure all the stores will treat you well. If they don't let me know and I'll take care of you (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Browse and find something you where thinking of getting for yourself or maybe as a gift. Here are some of the ways Deal Drop helps you.
• You don't need to go to a bunch of websites. So that saves you some time.
• There are a lot of discounts.
• You can hide the kind of things you're not interested in.
• You can choose to get notifications about things you are very interested in.
• Maybe a friend will like something you see. It's super easy to share it with them.
Have a question, need help, something else? I always answer emails email@example.com.
Using an ad blocker?
An ad blocker may prevent you from tapping through to the deals in Deal Drop. There's nothing funny going on, you're not going to see an ad, you'll be taken right to the site to buy. Deal Drop earns it's keep by using affiliate links so that it can earn a small percentage from what you buy. This keeps Deal Drop free for you.
When you tap on a Deal's buy button you will be taken to the deal via an affiliate link with an affiliate cookie.