✓Includes 15 lessons with text, graphics, and 21 tutorial videos.
✓Lessons conclude with Challenges! that encourage hands-on learning.
✓Allows for two viewing styles: white text on black or black text on white.
✓Ability to learn on your own time from anywhere.
✓Optimized for Android devices with enhanced graphics and design.
Based on the popular tutorials available at GCFLearnFree.org, the GCF Access 2010 Tutorial app guides you through the updates of Microsoft Access 2010. The app explores program basics and common tasks and delves even deeper to work with more complex features. Instructional step-by-step text is accompanied by graphics and over 20 videos.
Information included in this tutorial: Managing Objects, Working with Forms, Sorting and Filtering Records, Designing a Query, Creating Reports, Modifying Tables, and much more!
This application was created within the native Android interface. App features include: Responsive user interface interaction, YouTube video support, Complete touch controls including swipe and device menu support, Social sharing, Learning reminders, and The ability to save progress.
GCFLearnFree.org's Technology Education program is designed to provide quality, innovative online learning opportunities for anyone who wants to improve their computer skills. Whether you are new to the computer, returning for review, or just want to gain more 21st century skills, our free technology tutorials can help.
- Securely Access Corporate Intranet from Android devices
- Interoperability Good for Enterprise (GFE), Good Connect, Good Share and other Good Dynamics based applications.
- Download documents and save them in Good Share or Good For Enterprise Docs folder or Email them via Good For Enterprise
- Fresh intuitive UX design with support for Action Bar, URL Input, Home, Back, Forward, Stop, Refresh Etc. optimized for Android
- Accessing Settings, Bookmarks, History
- UX for entering NTLM credentials and support for persistent credentials
- Overflow menus & Tabbed Browsing
- Support for standard authentication (Basic, Digest and NTLM)
- Data protection / encryption (SSL, NTLM, TLS)
*Require Good for Enterprise v2.0.0 or above and/or Good Dynamics
- Choices are: Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
- Database Terminology & Benefits
- Planning Your Database
- The Access Interface & Ribbon
- Building a Customer Table
- Entering and Editing Data
- Sorting & Filtering Records
- Constructing Customer Queries
- Designing a Customer Form Interface
- Developing Reports & Mailing Labels
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
Support Access Database Version:
* Microsoft Access 2000
* Microsoft Access 2002
* Microsoft Access 2003
* Microsoft Access 2007
* Microsoft Access 2010
* Microsoft Access 2013
* Support mdb and accdb MS Access database format.
* Build-in file explorer to find mdb files on your phone or SDCard
* Open Database from Dropbox
* Share/Send database file via email or Dropbox
* Automatically save recent databases
* View table data with paging list
* Sort table data by touch on the column header
* Share table data in CSV file format
* Zoom Table Data
* Two UI Color theme
* UI works well on phone and pad device
* Open encrypt database (version 2000~2010)
* Open MDB(Jet) format Access Database
* Edit MDB(Jet) format Access Database
* Open accdb format Access Database
* Edit accdb format Access Database
* Create Database (in-app DB Creator)
* Create Table UI Guide (in-app DB Creator)
* View photo in the database (in-app QuickLook)
* Share detail record data via email (in-app QuickLook)
* Insert/Delete/Update Row Data (in-app EditData)
* Update single Field (in-app EditData)
* Filter on specific column (in-app Advanced Search and Filter)
* Combined search criteria on columns (in-app Advanced Search and Filter)
Feature request, feedback or bug report please send me email, you can find 'Email Developer' link on app page or in app About UI. Please rate and review this APP to make it better.
Acronis Access allows access to files residing on Windows file servers, SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 & 365 servers, Acronis Access servers, and most other file servers and NAS devices.
NOTE: The free Acronis Access app is used to access to your company's Acronis Access servers. Please contact your company's IT organization for details on setting up this app.
Acronis Access empowers the Android users to:
- Securely browse files located on enterprise file servers, SharePoint servers, NAS, and Acronis Access servers
- Edit & create Office documents within the secure Acronis Access app
--- Supports: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX
- Annotate PDF files within the secure Acronis Access app
- Access their network home folder
- Access files on Distributed File System (DFS) shares
- Store files & folders locally on the mobile device for anytime, anywhere access
- Automatically 1-way or 2-way sync folders and files from server to device
- Print documents to network printers
- Open files in other apps for viewing or editing
- Receive files from other apps for saving to a server or storing locally
- Copy or move files and folders between a server and mobile device or to another server
- Create, rename, and delete files and folders on a server
Acronis Access secures your organization’s files:
- Encrypts all files stored on the device within the app
- Encrypts all network communication with the secure HTTPS protocol
- Enforces your organizations established access rights with Active Directory integration
- Optionally prompts for an application password
Your IT staff configures and manages Acronis Access:
- Configure the Acronis Access app over the air (OTA) with policies for Active Directory users and groups
- Set policies that can configure every aspect of Acronis Access, including app security settings, the servers, folders and home directories presented to users, and the enabling or disabling of app functions
- Regulate access to Acronis Access using per-device app enrollment
- Track the status of each device accessing Acronis Access
- Selectively remote wipe all app configuration and in-app files on lost or stolen devices
Works on both tablets and phones!
Get the ultimate word office app for Android at a fraction of the price of many others!
With great features such as:
★An innovative grid layout so that you can see and open all of your documents easily.
★ Supports the creation of .docx/.doc/.txt files. The default file type is .docx, and the one we recommend you work in as it has the most features, but you can manually enter .doc or .txt at the end of your document name if you want it to be a .doc or a .txt file.
★ Font Styles: Times New Roman, Calibri, Cambria, Helvetica, Tahoma, Arial.
★ Font Sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24, 36, 72.
★ Font Colors: Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Black.
★ Bold, italics and underlining.
★ Justification of text to the left, center and right.
★ Auto save - Press the back button and the app will automically save your work.
★ Undo Button - Will undo all changes you made since you last saved the document.
★ Updated help documentation.
★ Search your sd card for files to edit! Email documents from your computer to your Android, and you can then open up these files and edit them on your device using this app by searching for it using the search icon at the top! Make sure to save the file to your device after you email them to yourself. Any changes you make are saved and you can email these files as well. Can currently search for .docx/.doc/.txt files to edit.
★Bold, underline or italicize a word by highlighting that word and then pressing the bold, italicize or underline function.
★ Landscape mode added.
★ Emailing as a .doc/.docx file or as a pdf or as a .txt! Simply long press the document and press transfer. Then you can choose how to transfer the document!
★ Fast and intuitive use.
★ Made by professionals, used by everyone.
Email me if you have any issues! I will get back to you within 24 hours. Please be as descriptive as possible so I am able to deal with your issue as fast as possible.
Controls are applied uniformly to your current paragraph. If you want to use different controls, press return and this new line will have different controls.
Preview was removed to make the app faster, if you would prefer to have the old version of the app please email me.
Note: The app used to be called Kindle Office Pro, that is why the screenshots show this name.
OOReader is not an editor, the file content cannot be changed.
- OpenOffice.orgTM is a registered trademark of Apache.
- LibreOfficeTM is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
- This app is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by LibreOffice or OpenOffice
A safe and easy app for learning Keyboard Shortcuts. You can become quicker and more efficient and save a lot of time if you make use of the Keyboard Shortcuts that Microsoft Office provides you with. After learning these Keyboard Shortcuts you can finish tasks and work quicker with less typing and clicking.
This app contains Keyboard Shortcuts for: Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and Powerpoint
Keep your eyes open for the latest app news on our website:
Use this application as a tutor, tutorial or reference to help or aid you in using your software. For some, many lessons can be learned, this app is not only for working more efficiently but is also good for learning about features of a software product.
For example - Discover Features like:
-Managing, saving, loading, opening, closing, counting and grammar and spell checking word documents.
-Formulas, table creation and management in spreadsheets.
-Finding or searching text
-Inline image or picture operations.
Please expect of this app to update from time to time.
Q: What is a Keyboard Shortcut?
A: It is a keyboard button, sequence or set of keyboard buttons that are mapped to a specific action in a Software Product. For example: By pressing Ctrl and S in "Microsoft Word" you activate the save file action. The save action can initiated quicker by using a Keyboard Shortcut - the traditional way would be to look for buttons and icons that "indicates" a save action - move the mouse on the button and then click - This is clearly a much slower process.
Enjoy and good luck!!
With Android Office, we have brought the power of productivity to your fingertips. Create, open and export Microsoft Word files directly from the app and have all of your documents in your pocket.
To stay productive, you need all of your files with you at all times. With Android Office, we have combined a powerful word processor with the freedom of opening Microsoft Word files from your Android device.
For work or for play: Android Office has you covered. Create .docx files using the simple and fluid word processor or view existing ones simply by opening them from within Android Office. It has never been easier to view or edit Microsoft Word files on the go.
Use the intuitive user interface to navigate quickly and easily around hundreds of files, or search for one with just a tap - it’s fast, simple and easy to use.
Preview a file locally stored on your device or SD card directly from Android Office and take control of your files.
Creating a new document is easy, too. Just tap, name your file and begin typing. Better yet: Android Office gives you the freedom and functionality that a professional deserves; change the font, text color, text size and so much more easily.
Once you have finished creating your document, you can easily convert it to a PDF format or email it directly to anybody, right from within Android Office.
The modern yet pocketable word processor - Android Office: Word Docs Pro.
- Open existing .docx files with a tap.
- Create new documents with ease.
- Edit the font, text color, text size and justification of the text with your fingertips.
- One click export and sharing (PDF).
• Easily track your time for a better life.
• Access, Print or Share your own report!
• Compare your working time with your friends.
• Interact with other OfficeWorld user in your area. (Individual User)
• ad-free application
Office World is a time-tracking application that allow anyone to check-in and check-out through smartphone with social features.
How office world does time-tracking ?
Office world will detect your location and time. Office world will saved your data in secured database. We use this information to provide rich information for the user, such as daily and monthly working hours.
Does it need GPS turned on to work?
No, Office World will try to get your location from various sources, as long as you connected to the internet, Office World will be able to detect your location and use it for check-in. The location information was not shared to any other parties. the location can only accessed by Office World algorithm.
Does it need WiFi on?
No, the office world will try to use other sources such as mobile data to detect location.
How often does it check the location ?
Office World only use Location for check-in process.
How will that affect my battery ?
it will not affect the battery, Office World will only your last known location, it automatically provided by the Operating System.
How do i get started ?
If you are an individual, you can download our Office World Application. After install and open the application, you can sign up by tapping sign up link below login button. We ask for your full name, e-mail address, a password, and profile picture. After sign up and log in, you can start using the service immediately.
Tags: timeclock, time tracker, punch clock, work clock, worktime tracking, time clock, time recorder, attendance, news, social, friends, productivity, clever.
The powerful file manager: high-efficiently File Management in only "ONE PAGE" and easily File Transferred between local and cloud storage.
- File Management:We create a UNIQUE view management model. You choose how to sort the files (by folder or type) on the left sidebar, then all files will be listed out.
(1) Files could be viewed by icons or details.
(2) File directory or type could be changed on the left sidebar,and the corresponding files will be shown simultaneously.
(3) File directory operations is recorded by system and you can undo or redo it anytime.
(4) File management functions: File copy, move, delete, rename, searching, new folder, send by mail, compress to ZIP file, uncompress ZIP or RAR file and etc.
(5) Support file search
(6) Support text encode and optimized specifically for the Chinese,record the viewing position and quickly flip.
(7) Support read CAD files
You can complete all of your operations in "ONE PAGE"!
- Cloud storage: Support cloud storage services such as Dropbox , by which you can do all files operations on the cloud, or transfer files between local and the cloud.
- Wi-Fi Server: You can access to your device from PC or other devices through Wi-Fi by any browser, then you can download and upload files.
- Support to take picture or video by camera and save to local disk.
- Support to transfer files through USB.
- Support display documents and pictures with full screen and switch between portrait and landscape automatically.
- Support open documents from other applications,such as open attachment in email.
- Notes are displayed in sticker style, which you can move on the screen and set the color and font. All fonts of iOS are supported.
- Notes can be sent by text messages, email and copied to the clipboard.
- Handwritten notes and support saved as images or PDF files.
Reminders with contacts
- Reminders offers three view management model:
(1) Event view: Reminders are separately displayed by events.
(2) Contacts view: Reminders are separately displayed by contacts.
(3) Calendar view: Reminders are separately displayed by Calendar.
- Reminder could be set up with memo, date, repeat frequency, beeps and contacts.
- You can add time labels during recording, and play the records back by the time labels.
- You can rename the record file, and send via email or Wi-Fi server.
- UNIQUE recording control model: You can control the recording process such as pausing, resuming, stopping, or adding time labels in File Manager, Notes, and Reminder UI interface. The purpose of this UNIQUE design is to help you perfectly handle affairs in your conference.
If you have any problems in use, please contact us in email (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will reply in 24 hours.
We are working hard to make our app better.
• View, edit or book appointments right from your phone
• Add or remove blocked times
• View current client list and add new clients
• Run reports of daily totals
• View inventory and service lists
• Check work schedule
• View employee contact information
All appointments and adjustments made in the app are sent in real-time to your Envision Software. Connect to the app over any speed internet connection including Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, and Edge.
The security options in the EnvisionAccess App are the same as those set up for EnvisionAccess. Easily adjust your employees' security settings from within the Envision management software.
PLEASE NOTE: To use this application, you must have Envision Software Version 6 or higher and have a subscription to EnvisionAccess.
For more information on EnvisionAccess, please visit www.envisionaccess.com or contact one of our business consultants at 800-231-9445.
The mydlink Access-NAS app enables you to remotely connect to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS over the Internet at home or on the road. Download files directly to your mobile device for offline access, or back up your photos and videos to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS. The mydlink Access-NAS app makes it easy to access and manage your files no matter where you are!
•Access files stored on your ShareCenter Cloud NAS
•Stream music and movie files
•Browse through your photos, or view slideshows
•Open Office files and PDFs
•Save files to your Android device for offline playback
•Back up photos and images to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS
•Search your ShareCenter Cloud NAS or Android device for files
•Rename and delete files
•Open files in different apps
•Monitor disk usage and status
•Add Global Settings page
•Photo upload function
•Photo Upload by selected folder
•mydlink account registration
•Add background pictures for tablet
•Photo ordering by calendar function
•Support mydlink lite launcher
mydlink Access-NAS is compatible with the following models:
• DNS-320L ShareCenter 2-Bay Cloud Network Storage Enclosure
• DNS-320LW ShareCenter 2-Bay Cloud Network Storage Enclosure
Note: If you are using a DNS-325 or DNS-345, please use the mydlink Cloud app.
This product includes a one year license to use AlwaysOnPC for a single user.
(Note:does not support sound or full motion video yet)
★★★★★ "...absolutely an amazing purchase..." Dan (February 21, 2012)
★★★★★ "Great app Can play runescape well and all around works well." Jacob (March 9, 2012)
★★★★★ "WARNING BEST APP EVER!... AWESOME!!" nathanial (July 8, 2011)
★★★★★ "Un-fing-believeable! hands down THE BEST app...Awesome!"-by- (July 3, 2011)
Do everything you can do on your Laptop on your Android device with this amazing app:
▶ OpenOffice Suite with Dropbox: open and edit Microsoft Office documents with features such as:
★ WORD docs (Writer) ★ POWERPOINT (Impress) ★ EXCEL Spreadsheet (Calc)
------------------------- -------------------------- ---------------------------
➢ Font size shape etc ➢ Template/slide-master ➢ 'DataPilot' pivot tables
➢ Spelling, Grammar ➢ Drawing, graphics tools ➢ Sort, Filter, Group, Subtotals
➢ Revision tracking ➢ Animations & transitions ➢ Macros & Extensions
➢ Tables & columns ➢ Callouts and flowcharts ➢ 2D & 3D Charts
➢ Mail-merge, macros ➢ Table design templates ➢ Split and Freeze panes
➢ Export / CONVERT to PDF from .doc .xls .ppt PNG, JPG, TIFF & lots more!
▶ Full Google Chrome with Web Store and Chrome Extensions, or use Firefox Addons like:
➢ Evernote Web Clipper ➢ Yahoo! Toolbar ➢ Adblock plus ➢Xmarks / Lastpass ➢Zotero
➢Screenshot plus ➢Stylish ➢ Springpad ➢ Greasmonkey ➢ Web developer tools & tons more!
Play these Java-applet games virtually on AlwaysOnPC from your Android device:
➢ Play Runescape
➢ PartyPoker / EuroPoker
➢ Pogo games
... and tons more!
▶ Best Flash Browser for Productivity sites
[Note: App does not support audio or streaming video yet]
Can't find free Flash download for Android (or don't want to 'root')? Run Flash virtually through AlwaysOnPC App (no Flash plug-in needed!) and use sites like these:
➢ Prezi.com - Create & edit Prezi App on Android!
➢ Apple iWork Suite - edit Keynote, edit Pages files or edit Numbers spreadsheets on iCloud.com (free beta)
➢ Adobe Acrobat.com, Formscentral.com, createPDF.com
➢ Zoho & more!
▶ Flash Video, Games & entertainment
(Note: App does NOT support audio or streaming video yet)
➢ Facebook Flash Games like Zynga Poker, Farmville2, Chefville, Cityville, etc
➢ Club Penguin, Webkinz, Animal Jam, etc
➢ Jibjab.com, BlueMountain
➢ Bigpoint Darkorbit & more!
▶ Upload/download super fast via your virtual PC (with Dropbox access) to sites like:
➢ Fuze etc.
Even more apps included:
★ PDF Reader - View PDFs, fill & save forms, Markup, annotations & more!
★ InkScape drawing (.SVG, import Adobe Illustrator files)
★ Gimp - for edit, crop and retouch photos & images like GIF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF etc.
More reasons why customers love AlwaysOnPC:
➤ Super fast opening online files & email attachments:
➤ Copy and paste between Office apps, photo editor, drawing program, email & more
➤ Included storage: 2 GB of online disk space to store your files
➤ Dropbox pre-installed (Tip: use Selective Sync to keep it under 2Gb)
➤ Connections are fully encrypted for your security
Note:App does not yet support audio or full-motion video – these improvements coming soon!
Registration required for use (and confirmation of email).
Requires an active 3G or WiFi network connection to run
*Hosted virtual PC with remote access,similar to gotomypc, logmein, vnc, teamviewer, splashtop etc.
if you need help email email@example.com
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365