SoundSnip is a time machine for things you just heard. It gives you the super power to capture every important moment in your life. After the moment happened and whenever you want to.
While running that time machine allows you rewind audio up to 10 minutes ago at any time.
Say, you run into a moment that you would like to remember. Just quickly tap your phone or smart-watch and the last minute of audio gets saved (that's the sound snip).
Conventional audio recorders have two fundamental drawbacks.
- if they are running: They save lots and lots of useless audio data on top of the points that you really would like to capture
- and most of the time: They are not switched on when you need them
SoundSnip focuses on the points that matter and is always ready to capture the moment.
While SoundSnip is turned on, you are always ready to capture the recent past. It continuously buffers audio around in a one-minute-loop without saving it. But only when you tap the button the last minute of audio gets stored permanently on your phone.
So wherever you are, you can now capture all of those moments that you would miss otherwise as a sound snip. Turn on the time machine and travel back whenever you experienced something remarking.
One tap is enough.
What is it that you want to rewind?
- the key points of a meeting or lecture without getting distracted
- the quirky sentences that your friends shout out
- ideas and difficult parts while playing an instrument or singing
- the sentences of native speakers that you never understood while learning a new language
To have your personal time machine ready when you need it: Just turn on SoundSnip, and keep on with your life. It is extensively optimized to minimize battery usage and CPU consumption. Therefore it is possible to keep SoundSnip running over an entire day without any problem.
And one more thing: We respect your privacy. Every sound snip stays private and offline for you unless you explicitly share it with other applications. That's our promise. And you can always turn off the SoundSnip time machine whenever you feel like it.
If you have feedback or any concerns just leave us a message at email@example.com or
read more in the FAQ